Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Status bar disappeared Reward $35
Created by Muzammil, 725 days ago, 865 views

The notification bar of my tablet has disappeared. I tried restarting it but this did not fix the problem. How to fix it?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

ha14725 days ago

@Muzammil
Download a new launcher from google market there should be some free ones, it should bring back the notification bar, after that you can uninstall the launcher

• downvote

Muzammil725 days ago

Can anyone tell?

• downvote

Tadakii725 days ago

@Muzammil
What is your system version?

• downvote

musemCcain725 days ago

Yes, man try a different launcher from the play store like ; google now launcher or nova it will force the statut bar to show up; or u can reset your applications to the default settings.
Settings>> applications>> Menu and then reset default settings.

ALso try to unistall any kind of application that you v got lately to custom the notification bar. ( if any)

Regards;)

• downvote

Muzammil725 days ago

@Tadakii Android Jellybean 4.2

• downvote

Muzammil725 days ago

@ha14
The laucher is default built-in laucher.

• downvote

ha14725 days ago

@Muzammil3

do you have under settings - display - Notification Panel

• downvote

nuklin725 days ago

Try these: just hold the screen lock button, some options get opened like switch-off, reboot , and expand desktop click on expand desktop (its status would be disabled) OR You need to download an air push ad detecting app like Lookout. When you run it, it'll tell you which app is causing those ads so you can delete it.

• downvote

Aravi725 days ago

Hi @Muzammil
Kindly try the procedure in the below mentioned video link:-

Regards,

• downvote

Muzammil724 days ago

[SOLVED]
Hey there, the problem was solved! Here is what I did:
I installed the Google App
And then rebooted the tablet.
This fixed the problem and status bar appeared.

• downvote

lordwolfe724 days ago

If you have everything backed up on it, I would suggest restoring it. Every so often even the mobile devices can act up after being on the internet for a while, and most of the time, most websites that you visit can overload the device with registry errors and restoring the device instead of downloading more apps is a much better action to take. Restore will get rid of whatever it was that caused the issue to arise to begin with. Plus once you need to think, which app was the last app I installed before the issue, usually if you downloaded an app and your device started acting up afterwards, it would usually be caused by the app being bad itself. Once you remember which app was the last app installed before the device acted up, make sure that after you restore the device that app doesn't get reinstalled back onto the device.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ha14 won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    dastkhat won $5
    ChessKing won $1
    Adamsh won $1
    ha14 won $1
    tecask_support won $1
    Latest Topics
    FrankTitan Salut pas beaucoup de Français ici ! ?
    Jamez How to fix Android behaving strangley?
    ChessKing Возможно ли чтоб мой звуковой файл с телефона было слышно собеседнику во время разговора по этому телефону?
    ChessKing Голосовые читалки
    ChessKing Не показывает видео в Habit браузере.
    ChessKing Перенос приложения на карту памяти в андроиде
    Ujjwal619 Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow?
    ChessKing Импорт закладок в Habit браузер
    ChessKing Батарея телефона при морозе.
    ChessKing Онлайн трансляции на телефоне
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.