Do you believe in karma? Reward $2
Created by Tadakii, 545 days ago, 927 views

What goes around, comes around.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

bbomber23545 days ago

You reap what you sow

• downvote

musemCcain544 days ago

I d say yes, cause my definition to KARMA is that is nothing ever get lost, nothing is created, everything is transformed.
so in a way or another you ll get a feedback to what have you done either good or bad.

• downvote

pustoi11544 days ago

of course not. You can reassure yourself that. many bastards die a happy old age. such as the Nazis very well lived, after the war in many countries. also received money as a veteran. living to a ripe old age in comfort. Although it ruined many innocent lives. and where karma? so it's all fiction. You can entertain the hope that justice will prevail by itself. or like people who nobody no harm done, suffer from the same scum. for what? so it's all a myth. life such as it is, do not try to bring it to what the simple solution.

• downvote

Elderwand8544 days ago

I believe in karma to a degree. For example, if you say something mean to a specific person, it's not unlikely that they will do something or say something mean to you later. But, apart from things that the specific person can directly affect (such as saying bad things about you to other people, which could cause them to do something mean to you) it's pure coincidence if something bad happens to you.

• downvote

Aravi544 days ago

Hi @Tadakii
The Law of Karma or Cause and Effect. Every action generates a force of energy that returns to us in like kind . . . what we sow is what we reap. And when we choose actions that bring happiness and success to others, the fruit of our karma is happiness and success.

Yes I do. Actually not only in our Hinduism but in others do believe the of karma (except the Christianity).

Reference for Christianity:-

http://www.gotquestions.org/karma.html

How other Religion see karma?

In Islam:-

"Mischief has appeared on land and sea because of (the meed) that the hands of men have earned, that (God) may give them a taste of some of their deeds: in order that they may turn back (from Evil). (The Noble Quran, 30:41)"

"And indeed We will make them taste of the Penalty of this (life) prior to the supreme Penalty, in order that they may (repent and) return."

In Buddhism:-

According to the theory of Karma, what happens to a person, happens because they caused it with their actions. It is an important part of many religions such as Hinduism and Buddhism. Karma is about all that a person has done, is doing and will do. Karma is not about punishment or reward.

Regards,

• downvote

Yuri544 days ago

His bad karma can be easily corrected. To do this, you need to repent to God and to invite Jesus Christ into your heart. I did and I'm good now.

• downvote

amschuppel544 days ago

Well in a literal sense, if you do something bad and a chain of events brings it back to you, then yes. But in the other sense, I think good and bad things are bound to happen to anyone and whether or not we believe we are experiencing karma depends on if we think that we deserve those good or bad things.

• downvote

alanmessala544 days ago

O Espiritismo, fundado por Jesus, Allan Kardec e Espíritos evoluídos, nos explica com muita lógica a Lei do Karma, ou Lei de Causa e Efeito.
"A cada um é dado segundo as suas obras." Jesus.
O bem e o mal que fazemos retorna para nós.
Aquele que faz o bem recebe felicidade, aquele que faz o mal recebe sofrimento.
Aquele que faz o bem e não é recompensado nesta reencarnação, o será após a morte do corpo, no Mundo Espiritual e reencarnações seguintes.
Aquele que faz o mal, que desrespeita e prejudica os outros, e fica impune ou parcialmente impune nesta vida, fatalmente será punido depois desta vida, no Mundo Espiritual e reencarnações seguintes.
Somente quando formos bons encontraremos a felicidade sólida, que jamais perderemos.

• downvote

maska544 days ago

yes, i do !
my life is a result of what we have done or not done

• downvote

lfpe52544 days ago

no i dont
life is what you make it
but the only ones who do make it are evil,
because the devil always looks after his own.

• downvote

alan_fish544 days ago

absolutely, and I wish more people would pay it forward. whats the old saying.....what comes around goes around.

• downvote

tlredd54544 days ago

Karma is a word that the world use, but the bible talks about Sowing and Reaping.

Galatians 6:8 (KJV)
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

So depending on what you believe in, determines how you believe what will happen in your life time upon this earth.

• downvote

tlredd54544 days ago

@Aravi
I closely believe karma the same as you do, except I see it as sowing and reaping.

• downvote

lordwolfe543 days ago

Karma has been around since the beginning of human existence, it is embedded in our everyday life. Karma is what keeps a natural order, a balanced cycle. "Do unto others as you would have them to do unto you." "Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth." Positive actions brings positive results and Negative actions bring negative results. I have seen Karma in action all my life, so if seeing is believing then considering I've seen it, then I must believe that it exists!

• downvote

oricsantos543 days ago

How not? It is the law of the action and reaction. What we do, will return upon us into joys or into pains.

• downvote

nsyteflyte543 days ago

Absolutely believe in Karma. For... You eventually receive what you essentially are.

• downvote

arjay543 days ago

I do believe in KARMA it comes when you lie or hurts someone feeling or physical .

• downvote

theingredient543 days ago

@bbomber23
Not exactly. "The self-controlled person, moving among objects, with his senses free from attachment and malevolence and brought under his own control, attains tranquility."

~ Bhagavad Gita II.64

The theory of karma harps on the Newtonian principle that every action produces an equal and opposite reaction. Every time we think or do something, we create a cause, which in time will bear its corresponding effects. However, the involuntary or the reflex actions of the body cannot be called karma.

So yes you reap but you sow, but only if you know.

• downvote

theingredient543 days ago

@pustoi11

Old age can be bad karma without your health. Assisted suicide has been a part of the Shinto religion since inception.

• downvote

pustoi11542 days ago

@theingredient
Old age can be bad karma without your health? 90% of elderly people in poor health. it is an integral part of aging! no need to mislead people.

• downvote

pustoi11542 days ago

All right, Karma is not a punishment, karma is fate.

• downvote

airyl535 days ago

Karma is just a term they use.But in the bible,it says whatever you sow you will reap..because God is just...

• downvote

KennethWebber535 days ago

I don't believe in a cosmic force called Karma, but I do believe that people who treat others poorly will be treated equally poorly by the people around them - humans being love to talk about their misery, and so stories of abuse will travel. By making enemies you close the doors on opportunities you weren't even aware that you had.

When you treat people well, they'll remember, and they'll talk about you positively.

That for me is the true nature of karma.

• downvote

HarryMonmouth532 days ago

When you think about it on a mathematical and a psychological level karma must exist. Psychologically we all maintain an approximate balance so that we cannot be too happy or too miserable in perpetuity. This can be seen in the difference between people who live in first world nations and those who live in third world nations. Those of us who are blessed to have computers and electric, houses to live in, etc have different things to feel bad about, we can have bad days, we can even feel suicidal. Those who live with none of these benefits, no house, no electric, no food, etc can have good days, they find their joy elsewhere. If someone who is in a 1st world country will kill themselves out of misery then they obviously feel worse than someone in a third world country who is not miserable enough to kill themselves. The result of this internal balance which draws our feelings and sensations back towards a central stable area will mean that anyone who takes advantage of others for their own gain will achieve nothing because their experience will always pull back towards that central average. It is similar in action to the way a drug user will gradually feel less joy at using their drug and will always want more an more. There is never any way in which a person can have more than others on an internal experiential level on any lasting basis. In fact there is also no way that a person can maintain an average feeling of sensation unless they are mentally damaged in some way because their experience will always be fluctuating either side of the central average or else the highs will have no lows to contrast against in order to be able to recognise the difference in them.

This psychological tendency to always aim for balance works in tandem with the mathematical tendency for numbers to always balance out. If you roll a dice millions of times you will ultimately find that any particular number will have approximately the same chance as any other number coming up. Life may be more complex than a six sided die but the same principle will apply. Over time things will have a tendency to average out. You may have a number of good days but you will also have a number of bad days in how fate tends to treat you. One day you will find a penny and on another day you will lose a penny. If you work harder you will earn more but if you work less hard you will earn less. Most of the time this principle is very easy to see in action. The outliers are the problem in this theory. Human experience could be represented on a bell curve where the majority of experience will be in the centre of the bell curve and at the edges there will be a few who seem remarkably lucky or remarkably unlucky. I have already pointed out that these outliers will have their experience drawn to a central stable set of feelings so the appearance of good luck or bad luck is merely an appearance as it seems to those viewing their experience from outside. The homeless person has advantages in some manners and, believe it or not, the wealthy person also has disadvantages. For instance, when you can afford anything you want instantly then where is the joy of anticipation, you move from one purchase to another experiencing a fraction of the joy any of those purchases would give one of us. Likewise, if you are cold and wet then the sheer pleasure you can feel from the occasions when you step into the warm and put on dry clothes are unimagineable to someone who has never had that experience. So once again we see the action of the psychological manifestation of karma combining to always see that balance is achieved.

When it happens that someone seems to experience misery or joy for longer than seems natural then it is usually because they have imposed that upon themselves. Someone who has done something bad to another person will often feel guilty about it and that sensation of guilt will force them to judge themselves badly, while someone who has brought joy to others will go away with a warm feeling of having done the right thing. This has been proven in psychological experiments where people were given money and told to go out and spend it. At the end of the day their feelings of happiness were compared to the beginning of the day and it was discovered that those who had helped others with the money felt far more happiness than those who had spent it on themselves. This is probably an evolutionary mechanism that is inbuilt by the mutual protection we gain from living in groups above the danger that individuals would have felt if living alone in the wild. This nature of cooperation and sharing would have greatly facilitated communal living and seen reciprocaton from others, which of course is a far more obvious manifestation of karma achieving balance between individuals.

The obvious exception to this would be sociopaths who feel little compulsion to help others due to their limited empathy. Hoever even sociopaths have been shown to have emotions, although on a greatly reduced level, so even they will be able to feel unhappiness or happiness in response to their actions. Additionally the greatly diminished state of their emotional level could be considered by those who have a typical experience of joy to be a punishment in itself. Plus the sociopath will often have had to have been through a horrific experience to damage their mind in that way so the loss of emotion is once again a way in which the psyche tries to achieve the central balance and withdraw from the extreme of the horror that they have already experienced.

In essence it ultimately becomes impossible for anyone to ever experience any joy over and above their fellow humans, no matter how much they take advantage of them, but similarly as karma dictates, noone is able to experience more misery than their fellow beings. Balance will always be achieved in the end.

• downvote

celina2140532 days ago

YES, I have experience about this is true

• downvote

dholon532 days ago

Hi @Tadakii ,Do you believe in Hinduism?

• downvote

SetupComputer532 days ago

Nope, the concept of "karma" is only a make-believe concept meant to satisfy one's ego.

You see, if karma were true, then we'd all be dead by now. The many injustices we had commit against one another and the world itself would demand too much of a retribution if karma were true.

• downvote

thelivewire532 days ago

Hi @Tadakii

Yes I believe in Karma, and I believe it is now digital and fast.
But, I do not believe that karma will strike the offender himself. I mean, it may do something bad to important people to you if you did something terrible to others. Sometimes it will be in another form you might not expect it to be.
What goes around comes around; What goes up must come down is not your typical mentality and belief in doing something good/bad to others.

However, truth be all told to karma; I guess we should not fear doing bad things because of karma itself.
We should not have the mentality that you will do good only to people because you want them to do good to you; or you might not do bad things to people because you don't want them do bad things to you. Doing good must not expect something in return. People should do good because they wanted to, their conscience tell them to do so; their belief and values appreciates the idea of doing good and living by that creed.

The golden rule (Do unto others what you want others do unto you) is good to live by; however it should not be the sole reason for doing good to others.
The best deeds are the ones that are given with all the heart, unconditionally and expecting nothing in return.

Hope it helps.

Cheers and a high five.

• downvote

Tina_Moran532 days ago

@Tadakii

Karma is not a punishment or reward. I believe karma can either be good or bad in a sense.
Karma does not only stand for "What comes around goes around; What goes up must come down" song of Alicia Keys; it is actually the fruition of all your deeds.

You reap what you sow. When you plant a tomato, it bears tomato and you harvest a tomato. That simple.

",)

• downvote

Atirudra524 days ago

believe in it or no your actions create reactions in the Universe and like the ripples on the surface of the water when you drop a stone , will travel all around ,hit the objects and COME BACK . KARMA is not a question of believe but knowledge :) and even if you dont know about it the reactions on the actions you do will COME BACK and hit you . There is no hide away from this -there is no judge who can let U off from this and amount of money which can let you go :) So be careful and act good as much as you can ,learn Transcendental Meditation be in accord with all the laws of nature

• downvote

maren484 days ago

Karma? Reincarnation ? How I'm lucky if I born again, I will born like myself.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ahmed58 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $5
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    chakramed won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    Latest Topics
    selcinor Are you being kind with me
    my_asylum DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE? ((UPDATED)
    AAA1992 You believe in life after death in other world.?
    selcinor I don't like women am I a misogynist
    ChessKing Тематические форумы на сайтах
    mazeal I am newbie here, can someone tell me how this work
    ChessKing Как у вас прошла пятница 13-го?
    AAA1992 Where are you From???
    ChessKing Возможно ли поставить электрический мотор на велосипед?
    Icuska Hogyan védekezel a nagy hidegben?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.