Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

What is your favorite thing about America? Reward $2
Created by shawn, 511 days ago, 847 views

What is your favorite thing about America?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

zukgod511 days ago

Freedom, although it's going away very rapidly. If Hillary is elected you can expect to see our country change very dramatically for the worse IMO. I have lived in this great nation my entire 40 years and have been all over the world, there is no place better if you enjoy freedom to do as you please. But many places have given up those freedoms for a little false security, and by doing so don't deserve them. If you don't live here or haven't been, I highly recommend it it's a very safe country, don't watch the news all they show are the negatives. By and large it's one of the safest places I have ever been. Get out of the cities and see the great nation that is out on the open road, it's one of the most beautiful places I have ever been as well, and the beauty is very diverse. In parts of the country you can be on the coast and in 2 hours or less be in the mountains. I like the west coast the most, but everyplace has it's own charms. We welcome everyone, just come in the right way and don't try and change us to the place you came from, we are fine the way we are or were.

• downvote

charlielan511 days ago

There are more economic opportunities. And many beautiful national parks.

• downvote

ralphfurgason511 days ago

@shawn Waiting to see criminal Hillary crash in a ball of flames and be seen no more!

• downvote

Muzammil511 days ago

Microsoft Inc.

• downvote

musemCcain510 days ago

The style.

• downvote

Elderwand8510 days ago

All the freedom. Freedom of speech, religion, elect leaders, etc. It's very safe compared to most countries, too.

• downvote

nuklin510 days ago

Joe's, Wegmans and Publix, and Wal-Mart. A land of unlimited Opportunities, only stay out of trouble.

• downvote

Aravi510 days ago

Hi @shawn
First, it is Uncle Sam themselves, then religious freedom, oldest democracy in the world, their participation in the international peace and human rights, technology leadership (if world runs in 5G tech their works with 6G tech). This list never ends.

Regards,

• downvote

Geronimo502 days ago

Doughnuts.

• downvote

khaledmus477 days ago

the many opportunities.

Regards,

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    pleaseAnswerMe How many days can it take for a amazon delivery to come from UK to any other country in Europe
    roseawebs Best tactical flashlight?
    ankush843 International Honeymoon Packages from India
    Aravi For whom all, this Oct made your life hell?
    selcinor What is the problem with Nigeria?
    thangfish2003 What travel site or agency you use when to come Vietnam?
    AF Which country would you like to travel most?
    minice Traveling abroad with my senior parents, what should I pay attention to?
    philip What is the most powerful passport in the world?
    bike Which website do you use to book hotels?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.