Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

What are the best free website makers? 5
Created by Elderwand8, 705 days ago, 956 views

I want to make a nice website for free, but I don't want to have to learn coding. Also, I want to be able to make a unique website. I have tried things like Weebly, but you have to use one of their themes. There is a limited amount of things you can add (such as images, videos, and captions). I want a FREE website builder that makes a truly custom website with tons of features such as drop down menues, custom headers/footers, search bars, etc. Also, it would be nice if it has a built in shop option for free. I know this is asking for a lot, so if no websites like the one I described exist, just give me one that is very close. Thanks in advance!
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

nuklin705 days ago

Try these, they are fine: wix.com, doodlekit.com, imcreator.com, webs.com, sitebuilder.com, ucoz.com, jimdo.com, .yola.com, moonfruit.com. Goodluck!

• downvote

Ruyam510705 days ago

Its so easy like using facebook.I will guide you step by step.Please comment if you are interested.
You dont need any kind of coding skills and you can build a website like this explorertrail.com

• downvote

datuk705 days ago

I want to make a nice website for free, but I don't want to have to learn coding. Also, I want to be able to make a unique website. I have tried things like Weebly, but you have to use one of their themes. There is a limited amount of things you can add (such as images, videos, and captions). I want a FREE website builder that makes a truly custom website with tons of features such as drop down menues, custom headers/footers, search bars, etc. Also, it would be nice if it has a built in shop option for free. I know this is asking for a lot, so if no websites like the one I described exist, just give me one that is very close. Thanks in advance!

• downvote

Aravi705 days ago

Hi @Elderwand8
You can make a website through WordPress. The easier and faster way.

Kindly refer my previous answer:-

http://www.euask.com/topic/6343-How-to-make-a-website

The previous solution give was:-

This is the tutorial you need to follow to for wordpress. Follow Tyler Moore to know more about wordpress.

Way to make website:-

Regards,

• downvote

Qrow704 days ago

Try one.com - they are a domain registrar, web hosting site and have lots of tools for building websites, online shops, SEO optimization, unlimited email accounts and aliases, SSL, FTP etc. And it's cheap! Working flawlessly for me for years, not a glitch anywhere.

• downvote

it9computers704 days ago

If you are looking for place to host blog type website wordpress.com will be your best option, however if you are just looking for a simple website I recommend webs.com there simple interface makes building a site quick and easy.

• downvote

Bine485703 days ago

in den Adventskalender von PC-Welt usw. gibt es jedes Jahr gratis Vollversionen z.B. von WebSite X5 Compact 11 usw. ----

wordpress.com ist auch ok - hab ich auch eine Webseite von ----

gambio und osc usw. bieten auch gratis Shop´s an ---- sind opensource ---- ich mache dazu dann die Design´s für Kunden ---------

aber am liebsten schreibe ich in Dreamweaver und lade mit Speedcommander (FTP) dann hoch.

Vorsicht bei Free-Angeboten (Kleingedrucktes lesen ! Oft versteckte Kosten - z.B. nach 3 Wochen o.ä.)

Hoster wie Strato oder 1&1 oder Hosteuropa haben günstige Hosting-Angebote (ab 3-4 Euro im Monat) und meist auch Baukastensysteme für einfache Webseiten.

Wichtig ist : immer am Ball bleiben - kommen ständig neue php und mysql-Versionen raus und die Anpassungen (machen wir z.B. in www.cooleshops.de) sind kostenaufwendig, aber ohne läuft es meist nicht mehr lange

Auch der Gesetzgeber sorgt für ständigen Ärger - z.B. muß "Kaufen"-Button jetzt "Kostenpflichtig bestellen" heißen, damit es eindeutig ist - also immer schön gesetzliche Änderungen beachten, sonst wird es teuer (Abmahnung)

Auch Abmahnung, wenn zwei Webseiten mit gleichem Inhalt existieren !

Um gefunden zu werden von den Suchmaschinen mußt Du überall Deine Marke setzen - Verlinken, wo immer Du hinkommst

Soweit nur ein paar Tip´s vom Profi

Tschau Bine

• downvote

ashleysummer560 days ago

wordpress.com is free, as far as I know

• downvote

anhot559 days ago

Do you want a free website builder or an effective one? I strongly recommend you this one https://www.templatemonster.com/moto-cms-3-templates.php . I used it for building my website and remained absolutely pleased with the final product.

• downvote

WendyDisson459 days ago

I think you should try either WordPress or Wix. They both are free (there are also paid packages in case you need more), and you can use your own template. Here's some info on them http://www.beautifullife.info/web-design/15-best-free-website-builders/ , hope it helps. Also, I think it's better to spend a little money than to search for a free but inefficient website builder. Just my opinion. Good luck to you!

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    termezo What's some good games for a young child can you recommend?
    Lostmine House movers reviews
    Franklee What's the best online language course?
    kalash Hidden folders hidden
    Stardust How hard is to build your own app?
    Pongo2016 ZBook 15 heat up
    Wuveth Car/racing games
    Brett578 Maintenance does not work in HP pc windows 8.1
    tecask_support How can I reset my Google account password if I forgot my password and recovery number?
    Janlord What is the best source for Microsoft PowerPoint templates?
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ChessKing won $1
    Adamsh won $1
    ha14 won $1
    tecask_support won $1
    CuteFairy won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    Latest Topics
    GreasieB WC 365 pro and PC 1st aid
    devquora Basic JavaScript interview questions
    tecask_support How can I reset my Google account password if I forgot my password and recovery number?
    Franklee What's the best online language course?
    kalash Hidden folders hidden
    Brett578 Maintenance does not work in HP pc windows 8.1
    Wuveth Car/racing games
    Dimka14 Какие хорошие программы для монтажа вы можете порекомендовать?
    Pongo2016 ZBook 15 heat up
    Lostmine House movers reviews
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.