A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft, Which one is your favorite? Reward $2
Created by NEW_Day, 1596 days ago, 1761 views

Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

nashnosh1596 days ago

first place microsoft second sony

• downvote

Togekiss_40111596 days ago

I only play Nintendo since it's the most popular system on the market, and that's the only system I plan on playing since it has Pokémon on it. I also play these because I can use cheats with an Action Replay and get any event Pokémon I want whenever I want. Nintendo should be your choice if you want to have the coolest popular system on the market, I also would recommend trying the hacked and unlocked Nintendo 2DS that's on Pokedit.com, there's a thing where you can put an emulator on there and never have it deleted from an update because they block the updates so Nintendo can't lock it.

• downvote

Aravi1595 days ago

Hi @NEW_Day
All there are favorite. But I preface XBOX first then Nintendo and then Sony.

Regards,

• downvote

pramtargaryen1594 days ago

Between those three, I prefer Sony.

Sony is no different at all with Microsoft if it comes to Game / Game Development.

I choose Sony, because of their games and platforms.

• downvote

Rik4451593 days ago

Sony Playstation is the best.

Lots of exclusive and legendary games from psx.

• downvote

MickelMalik1592 days ago

Microsoft

• downvote

Jordan1592 days ago

Personally i choose sony

• downvote

REDFRED9781592 days ago

#1: XBOX, #2: PLAYSTATION, #3: NINTENDO.

• downvote

danjo67131591 days ago

Playstation is number 1 of course, X box 2,than Nintendo

• downvote

zrodfects1591 days ago

I choose all, I am a collector so can't really judge, they each have their targeted audience etc so yeah I say all, I own over 50 consoles from table consoles to handhelds and keyvboard computers and thousands of games, some still sealed from 30 years ago, I have a dedicated room for my displays, the best and enjoyable thing in my life is gaming. besides family who I get to share these with, but under my supervision :P

• downvote

lordwolfe1591 days ago

Sony has been my system for years, and although Xbox is a good system, Sony has more to offer. Nintendo doesn't seem to want to move past the original graphics and style.

• downvote

braz681591 days ago

1)PlayStation
2)Nintendo
3)XBOX

• downvote

Vanish0071591 days ago

Of course in the first place Sony because it is a great console for gaming with easy management. On the second I put XBOX and Nintendo in the third.

• downvote

bangel361590 days ago

1 Playstation
2 XBOX
3 Nintendo

• downvote

Tankkiller1590 days ago

Well I personalty would have to say that my number 1 favorite is nintendo, because it holds a very special place in my heart, as a kid me and my brothers would wake up everyone morning to go into the hallway, and connect on super mario and play all day. Next would have to be Playstation, because there are so many games and you can vs on them with 4 players, and its just a lot of fun, Playstation has one of my all time favorite games, Monkey Ball, me and my brothers still play Monkey Ball. Last would have to be XBOX, because it has brought a lot of rage, but also a lot of good times, and I got to meet some new friends on it.

• downvote

rageye011589 days ago

none they are all good

• downvote

cordeiro1589 days ago

PlayStation

• downvote

darrell1589 days ago

id go for playstation then xbox then nintendo.they are all good systems,but i feel play station is the best for my taste.

• downvote

TechnoParadoxum1589 days ago

XBox
and Nintendo for the Heart, Mario is Cult and will never die

• downvote

iMikky1589 days ago

Honestly, I like all 3 but my absolute favorite is Nintendo. It was the brand of my first system and the name still sticks to me. See if Playstation had Mario then it would be them.

• downvote

max291588 days ago

@NEW_Day
My favorite is PlayStation from Sony. I have PS4 and I love every game I play on. XBOX from Microsoft is great also

• downvote

Rice1588 days ago

索尼大法好!

• downvote

agung1711587 days ago

1: XBOX
2: PLAYSTATION
3: NINTENDO

• downvote

elsayed20191584 days ago

first place sony

• downvote

SetupComputer1584 days ago

I have Playstation, but now that the anticipated August 2 update of windows 10 is coming, I'm eager to try xbox. Microsoft promises more integration between the two, so the games i/ve bought on either the PC or the Xbox can be played on the other device as well. Cool way of enjoying a game while saving money on buying duplicate titles.

• downvote

jikiller1583 days ago

Microsoft better than those that are more flexible and can change the firmware lt2 lt3 and freeboot etc.

• downvote

Alirio1583 days ago

Playstation and Xbox for young to adults, Nintendo is the best for kids. My favorite is Playstation because the variety of titles. Several different companies develop games for Playstation, then you have more game titles to choose from.

• downvote

Letrix1541 days ago

Microsoft. His products like Lumia, Windows and Office works fine.

• downvote

unknown841541 days ago

@NEW_Day i find xbox the best

• downvote

ff1535 days ago

i like microsoft

• downvote

Buritto1510 days ago

Personal Computer

• downvote

ip9705211499 days ago

@NEW_Day
ps2

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    jeetkml won $1
    a454545 won $2
    Coxxyr won $1
    Handas won $1
    chakramed won $2
    Pravy won $1
    chakramed won $1
    jennifer0123 won $1
    Pele233 won $1
    sneja60845956 won $1
    Latest Topics
    H124391177 玩電玩遊戲英雄聯盟LAG的原因是什麼
    darkpsinight Best sites for repack pc games [Not torrent sites]
    Jameson Games for Mac Websites
    MartinL What systems are you playing games on?
    MrOwnage Gaming as a potential job?
    zekman DIRT Showdown - STEAM GAME
    zekman Tell me some good story games
    ChessKing Секрет игр для приставки SEGA
    zekman CSGO gifts, Skins - earn pages
    Eliz Invalid licence key
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.