Do you know anyone bipolar ? Reward $2
Created by braz68, 1594 days ago, 1476 views
How do you behave?
√ Best Answer
thelivewire1594 days ago
ckoch1594 days ago
I don't know for sure if my dad was but he showed tendencies so does my sister. You have to watch mood swings and when
LavenderStar1594 days ago
You must be understanding. I have worked with many people with different disorders, including bi-polar. For them, it is day by day. Don't react totheir mood swings. Just makes it worse.
Aravi1594 days ago
braz681590 days ago
thelivewire1587 days ago
jazz7771587 days ago
I know a man with such a diagnosis . It is a normal person . He said diagnosis put at school age , now 45 , says that is not curable . Periodically passes in-patient treatment , and are often unable to achieve remission for 5 years or more . So he lives . What is there to do? To live on, it is not a death sentence
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Какой чай полезнее черный или зеленый?
- Возможна ли качественная подделка лекарств?
- Есть ли у питьевой воды строк годности?
- Седые волосы:эффективные способы.
- Правила питания, раздельное питание.
- Para manter o peso precisamos ?
- Почему гомеопатия официально не принята?
- Корейские кровати:хорошо или плохо?
- Лечение хронического парадонтоза.
- HELP! What Rhetorical Question about Drug Abuse?