Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Is Canada a good place to live? 5
Created by Gomem, 515 days ago, 675 views

I think of moving in Canada later in the summer. I think its a great place but I dont know what the people who live there think about it.Any opinions?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

Aravi515 days ago

Hi @Gomem
If cool suits you. Then Canada is the best place to live. It have very good economic, human life quality is also very good. It have very good citizen welfare policy and relative laws!!!! Health care center and policy is also good.

• downvote

zukgod511 days ago

If you like taxes and having the government do everything for you, you will love it. If you are more independent and can take care of yourself, not so much. It is very beautiful though, personally I would live in Alaska before Canada any day of the year.

• downvote

Ganis511 days ago

It is a nice place to live!

• downvote

rageye01510 days ago

I have been twice is you like mountains then jasper or banf, if you like sea then the coast parts are great.

• downvote

khaledmus483 days ago

Canada i think its like any other country in the world, they have the good and the bad,i think the different are buildings and money pay for work their.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    pleaseAnswerMe How many days can it take for a amazon delivery to come from UK to any other country in Europe
    roseawebs Best tactical flashlight?
    ankush843 International Honeymoon Packages from India
    Aravi For whom all, this Oct made your life hell?
    selcinor What is the problem with Nigeria?
    thangfish2003 What travel site or agency you use when to come Vietnam?
    AF Which country would you like to travel most?
    minice Traveling abroad with my senior parents, what should I pay attention to?
    philip What is the most powerful passport in the world?
    bike Which website do you use to book hotels?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.