Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
 How to fall asleep fast? - Euask.com

Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

How to fall asleep fast? Reward $2
Created by nanna, 822 days ago, 1258 views

How to fall asleep fast with noise?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

SetupComputer822 days ago

Blink fast for at least one minute. Your eyelids will grow tired and then you'll fall asleep in no time. Just blink and don't think of anything else.

\n

• downvote

gina4448822 days ago

slow your breathing down, and make them deep breaths. and keep your eyes closed. this has put me to sleep many times, and ive felt refreshed in the morning.

• downvote

Tosslehoff822 days ago

Barring the obvious like sleep enhancers, and quite oddly, on those nihts when I'm tossing and turning, I find sleeping in a mildly uncomfortable position to help. I'll often lie in bed for 50+ minutes, hit the couch and immediately fall asleep.

Just my 2c but I hope you can find some value in it.

• downvote

MizzM822 days ago

Hi, try to read a book before you get to sleep. Lay on your bed and read book within an hour or so. I tested it myself and within less than 30 min I fall asleep.

• downvote

pustoi11822 days ago

You include certain sound frequency (good!) speakers. but better good headphones. for example, "Schumann resonance". very sorry that you can not download the audio files here. I might put the audio files that help me.

• downvote

rageye01822 days ago

I take hot cup of milk and hops and drop off no trouble.

• downvote

Hytsa822 days ago

I don't know what your mean by "noise".
Originally I need to sleep in the dark and complete silence... But i have tinnitus for more than 6 months. It was impossible at start, i didn't sleep more than 4 hours.
But well, i needed to do with tinnitus. I listen sweet music and read on ebook (don't need light !).

• downvote

braz68822 days ago

I take a hot bath, drink a jasmine tea and put cotton in his ears.
I sleep fast!

• downvote

Aravi822 days ago

Hi @nanna
Think noting and keep your eyes closed in dark for 5 mins.

Regards,

• downvote

SoftGuitar822 days ago

turn on your radio... find a station that is very hard to get... you will get static "white" noise.
Use that to sleep with... it will put you to sleep when you hear all that static.
Also sleeping with your feet cold or outside the blanket will definitely help you to sleep according to studies conducted I think by the University of Tennessee

• downvote

lifeiselsewhere821 days ago

Drink coffee 4 hours before sleep, and do something to make yourself exhausted.

• downvote

csa_k820 days ago

with earplugs

• downvote

jeetkml799 days ago

It is simple. Just try to see or hear or to do something unfavorable. Your brain will try to sleep to avoid it.

A guy, answer you, try to read book but I want to add his suggestion, try to read, write, listen against your taste .

• downvote

Togekiss_4011798 days ago

Put on earphones (Not headphones) and turn on your small MP3 player and listen to new age music. (You know, the ocean sounds and piano and mellow country guitar and synthesizers.) This is what I do all the time and I fall asleep to such wondrous music and have such pleasant dreams. While listening to your music, think about walking around in nature or something that you can picture yourself enjoying blissfully... I do this and slowly slip away into a deep sleep state where I just won't wake up to anyone or anything making sounds. You should really give it a try, I think you'll enjoy the peace and feeling the warm sense of calm and solace.

Try these albums:

-Solace, by Reflections
-Tranquil Moments, by Reflections
-Spirit Earth, by Reflections
-Chi, by Reflections
-Reiki, by Reflections
-Rest And Relaxation, by Reflections
-Peaceful Evening, by Reflections
-Dreamtime, by Reflections
-And many more new age albums

Try this: If there's songs you don't seem to like but others you do, then try making a playlist of your most favorite songs.

• downvote

fantazi798 days ago

Чтобы быстро уснуть нужно постараться ни о чем не думать.Не шум а мысли не дают спать.

• downvote

JDonthebay798 days ago

@nanna
ear plugs and read! you'll fall asleep in no time!

• downvote

Lex797 days ago

Noise cancelling headphones. They really makes any noise disappear!!!

• downvote

khaledmus790 days ago

avoid acoffe at night and eat one peice of abannana i think it helps go sleep.

• downvote

valery11668 days ago

Count to 10 and then If you want think of some soothing thoughts.If you want you can eat a fruit such as banana or orange.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    eradaec won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    lybwrsh won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $4
    PeteLFX won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $1
    Latest Topics
    savram Какой чай полезнее черный или зеленый?
    ChessKing Возможна ли качественная подделка лекарств?
    ChessKing Есть ли у питьевой воды строк годности?
    ChessKing Седые волосы:эффективные способы.
    ChessKing Правила питания, раздельное питание.
    erao Para manter o peso precisamos ?
    ChessKing Почему гомеопатия официально не принята?
    ChessKing Корейские кровати:хорошо или плохо?
    ChessKing Лечение хронического парадонтоза.
    Nur_iffah HELP! What Rhetorical Question about Drug Abuse?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.