Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

In real life you have everything, if you not happy why Reward $25
Created by yassinhm, 519 days ago, 686 views

In real life you have everything, if you not happy why
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Pravy519 days ago

The biggest truth of human life is that we want everything. And this everything is very subjective and changes from person to person. A rich person would say everything in materialistic way. And a poor person would say everything in a spiritual way.
Personally I am a very materialistic person. I don't mean it in terms of money but with matter. I love gadgets, posh furniture, great home, superb speakers etc. You get the drift. It may seem a bit too dramatic but why not? This human life is the only life where you can appreciate such things. And well the era is also the best to appreciate such things.

• downvote

pustoi11519 days ago

all that is necessary for the life I have.

• downvote

Aravi519 days ago

Hi @yassinhm
The truth is no one can't have everything in his/her life. Even if I imagine that I have everything in my life, I may not be happy because, I may worried about a friend who is not as much happy as I do.

Regards,

• downvote

pustoi11519 days ago

in fact, a man needs a little. the first to be fed, the second comfort temperature and the third, to do just what you like.

• downvote

theingredient510 days ago

Win or lose; they are the same impostor. You have everything, only if you are aware how little everyone else has. That will not bring happiness, long-term.

• downvote

Yesido506 days ago

What makes a person happy is to be able do, live and enjoy what they like. Are you concern with how the others feel, if so then you ha e your answer. If not then do what you like and reschedule with the other, but be truthful. Being happy is good, but enjoying and getting what you want, the guilt will only last for a few minutes.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    ChessKing Интернетбанки предлагающие 1%дохода в день
    AshutoshAgrawal Earning money through euask.com
    ChessKing Вирусный маркетинг
    mazeal Can someone tell about it
    ohayou What currency is better in Russia Us Dollars or Euros?
    kmakoynohupa Best Electronic currency exchange
    kmakoynohupa Money is what countries most underrated in the food basket
    kmakoynohupa Which product is expected, price increases in 2017
    kmakoynohupa From which will depend on the oil quotations in 2017
    kmakoynohupa What would be most stable currency in the future?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.