Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

How can a man go eight days without sleep? Reward $5
Created by ZeeshanAhmad3494, 524 days ago, 804 views

How can a man go eight days without sleep?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

igor524 days ago

The secret US prisons as possible.

• downvote

SetupComputer524 days ago

That's impossible. If you can do it, i'll send you $10. Promise.

Of course it follows that you have to make a documentation of that inhuman feat as a proof.

:)

• downvote

Pravy524 days ago

I am no know it all but I have heard yogis achieve this feat. Without eating, without sleep and meditating.
The life of a Japanese mangaka(Manga Artist) could be the same. They are sleep deprived as they have to produce work every week.
https://m.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/3s4gnv/mangakas_oda_and_toriyama_talk_about_their_lack/

• downvote

ZeeshanAhmad3494524 days ago

@SetupComputer
every one can do it , it is so easy. but if told you how to do so how i can believe on you that you would keep your promise :)

• downvote

@ZeeshanAhmad3494
Well, that's a leap of faith on your part. But I keep promises.

If you can really do being awake entirely for eight (8) days without sleeping, with complete proof and documentation that is acceptable to me, then by all means yours is the $10. Although, you have to first make a waiver dissolving anyone from any responsibility should you make an attempt to do so.

Just make a valid proof, an iron-clad waiver, then I'll gladly accept your challenge. With that effort, you might even consider joining the Guinness Book of World Records.

Unless, otherwise, you are referring to some stupid mental calisthenic puzzle or some sheer excuse to prove your point, then the deal is off. :)

• downvote

@SetupComputer
you can do so by sleeping at night this is the answer

• downvote

Well there you go, some stupid mental calisthenic. I knew you would be making that answer anyway.

Although, it was a nice joke though already a broken record. :)

• downvote

@SetupComputer
wise people say first read question , understand it and then answer it so ..... and i knew that you would say that

• downvote

Okay, to boost your ego, let's say that you are wise and I am stupid. There, ego satisfied?

Childish minds derive happiness from stupidity.

• downvote

ok you won i lost :P

• downvote

@SetupComputer
means to say this is not valid for you :P

• downvote

No, you are actually so wise and you've got too much wisdom with your question. Although, again, that's your joke, right?

Just assume I laughed and I am very impressed with your question. There, ego satisfied?

• downvote

@SetupComputer
lol i have no words to define you , it was riddle and i taught i should ask it here and make some fun , so how it is egoistic ...... if you didn't like so you should not have commented :P

• downvote

Dbeltrante1514 days ago

Stress can cause all kinds of strange things to happen to your bodies ability to do things you could never image. For instance not being able to sleep or even stay awake. it has been said stress can even cause death and i believe it's true.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Pravy Is there a light at the end of the road?
    selcinor What step to take when taking essay examination
    Aleks111 Где найти эзотерические знания?
    rh150916 Please help me find the names of these characters.
    Danyil Where I can buy Magic Stick of Harry Potter?
    selcinor What is the different between judgment and judgement, which one is universally correct.
    Wise_EPL A Religious & Fiction Christmas Poem
    5thPersonToTalk "Manga and Anime"
    BrohmMateo Is there a version of The Winter's Tale by Shakespeare in which the character Dorcas is also a narrator?
    omarktm è accertato ke sopra la panca la capra campa.....
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.