Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
 What are the must installed programs in your computer? - Euask.com

Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

What are the must installed programs in your computer? Reward $2
Created by CUPs, 833 days ago, 2017 views

What are the must installed programs in your computer
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

zch098833 days ago

Hi @CUPs
Whether you have a high end or low end computing machines, I am suggesting you these applications that you may be needing anytime sooner after you have wrapped up your device:

1. A browser - Before you roll up your sleeves and start slinging software around, make sure to snag your Web browser of choice. Using Windows’ default Internet Explorer or Edge browser when you’re accustomed to something else feels like wearing somebody else’s shoes. (Blech.) Firefox and IE 11 are both tremendous options in their own right, but my money’s on Chrome.

2. Ninite - Ninite makes loading up a new computer a breeze. Simply head to the Ninite website, select which free software you’d like to install on your PC—it offers dozens of options, including many of the programs named here—and click Get Installer to receive a single, custom .exe file containing the installers for those programs. Run the executable, and Ninite installs all of them in turn, and it automatically declines the offers for bundled bloatware so many free apps try to sneak in. No muss, no fuss, no hassle. It’s wonderful.

3. Antivirus - Assuming that you plan to connect your PC to the Net or slap a thumb drive into one of its USB ports, you’ll need to have antimalware software installed. Windows 8 ships with Windows Defender activated by default (if your PC’s manufacturer didn’t preinstall premium antivirus trialware), and that’s a lot better than nothing, but Windows Defender isn’t as effective at fighting off the barbarian hordes as third-party options are.

4. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free - No single antivirus utility offers bulletproof protection, especially against the latest and most clever threats. MalwareBytes Anti-Malware Free was designed specifically to find and eliminate those cutting-edge “zero day” threats. You can’t schedule scans or even use it as a regular antivirus program, but it’s invaluable when you think that something nasty has slipped by your primary antivirus utility.
While you’re browsing the MalwareBytes anyway, be sure to grab the company’s free MalwareBytes Anti-Exploit as well. More and more malware’s being injected via browser exploits these days, but this tool can help you batten down the hatches by adding four additional security layers to your web browser. And while it’s not a standalone antivirus solution, MalwareBytes Anti-Exploit plays nice with the AV software on your PC.

5. PC Decrapifier - Now that you’ve installed security software to protect your PC from invasion, it’s time to clean all the preinstalled junk off your computer. Most boxed PCs come chock-full of bloatware intended to make dough for the PC makers, and you probably don’t need (or want) most of it clogging up your system resources.
That’s where PC Decrapifier comes in. This pint-size wonder program scans your PC, brings up a checklist of the bloatware installed on your machine, and helps you wipe ’em all away in one fell swoop. Yay! A secondary screen lists all of your programs if you want to nuke even more. Ignore it, or just be careful to avoid erasing something important.

6. Benchmarking and stress-testing software - If, on the other hand, you built your own PC bit by bit, you don’t have to worry about bloatware—but you do have to worry about the quality of all those shiny new components. For instance, is your precious new graphics card unstable? The right software can put your PC through the paces and make sure everything is running as it should be.

7. CCleaner - Piriform makes another must-have system tool: the legendary CCleaner. It does all the dirty work required to keep your PC running in tip-top shape, including ditching unwanted cookies, wiping your browser history, deleting unnecessary files, and keeping your Windows Registry sparkling clean.
It’s powerful, but even better, it’s free!

8. Secunia PSI - Programs that aren’t up-to-date are programs with gaping security holes and missing features. Secunia’s Personal Software Inspector hums along silently in the background, automatically keeping your software patched, or—if it’s unable to update an app for some reason—notifying you when updates are available. ’Nuff said. Secunia PSI takes the hassle out of keeping your PC current.

9. VLC Media Player - Windows 10 has a prickly problem: Unlike Windows 7, it’s incapable of playing DVDs out of the box. Your PC might have a DVD-playing program installed if you bought a boxed system, but if not, the simply wonderful VLC media player can play your flicks (and music, and podcats, and…) for free. It can even play (some) Blu-ray discs with a little fiddling.

10. Paint.net - Now that the workhorses are out of the way, it’s time to dig into handy-dandy extras, starting with Paint.net. Don’t let Paint.net’s freebie status fool you: This image editor may not have all the bells and whistles of Photoshop, but it packs everything that most people need (even layer-based editing) and costs hundreds of dollars less.
If you’re a graphics professional, and you can’t afford Photoshop but require more than Paint.net offers, check out GIMP. It has a challenging learning curve, but its capabilities are impressive.

11. Sumatra PDF - Adobe Reader is the go-to PDF reader, but it’s clunky, constantly updating, and frequently targeted by malware peddlers. If you need only basic functionality, go with Sumatra PDF instead. Sumatra lacks the fancy extras found in many full-featured PDF readers, but when it comes to straight-up reading Portable Document Format files, Sumatra PDF is blazing-fast and completely accurate. Oh, and since it’s less ubiquitous than Adobe’s offering, hackers tend to stay away from Sumatra PDF.

12. iTunes or Spotify - Sometimes, blasting tunes is the only thing that makes slogging through a spreadsheet or a stuffed inbox even remotely tolerable. The exact music client you’ll want will depend on whether you’ve already bought into a service, naturally. For musical neophytes I recommend two programs: iTunes and Spotify.
The iTunes Windows client notoriously sucks, but it gets the job done—and that job includes giving you access to a vast universe of premium music downloads and keeping your iPhone’s music library synced with your PC. Spotify, meanwhile, is an all-you-can-eat streaming service with millions of top-tier tunes available, all for free if you don’t mind listening to a few ads.

13. A password manager - The high-profile hack attacks of the past few years have driven the point home: You need strong passwords, and you need a different password for each site you visit. Rather than juggling dozens of alphanumeric codes in your noggin, download a password manager. I recommend Dashlane, LastPass, or KeePass. Let them do the grunt work for you.

14. A productivity suite - PCs excel at helping you Get Things Done—but few of them ship with a productivity suite installed. Fix that, stat!
Legions of people swear by Microsoft’s legendary Office; I do, too. But you don’t have to drop big dollars on Office if you don’t need its myriad bells and whistles. Free—and good—alternatives abound, with OpenOffice (pictured) and LibreOffice being the flagship free-and-open-source options. The online-only Google Docs also rocks. Even if you don’t plan to use a productivity suite regularly, it’s smart to have basic editing capabilities available on your computer.

That's all mate. Cheers!

• downvote

Aravi833 days ago

Hi @CUPs
The programs are:-

1) VLC Media Player

2) Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free

3) Wise 365

4) Ms -Office pack +MS Silverlight + Direct x + frameworks + other default Microsoft tools

5) Netbean

6) Mysql

7) WampServer

8) About Flash + shockwave player + Reader + AIR

9) Counter strick

10) An Anti Virus program

11) Few backup malware removal program under only on-demand scan mode.

12) Notepad++

13) CCleaner + Recava

14) Browsers

15) Lightshot

16) YTD downloader

17) Free Alarm clock

18) Picasa

19) CPUID-Z

20) Link Shell Extension

21) Composer - PHP dependency manager

22) Node.js

23) 7zip + WinRar

24) Resource Hacker

25) Few drivers and driver updated utility of the respective company

26) Java pack

Also some more tools...

Regards,

• downvote

lautbiru833 days ago

1. office application - ms office
2. 3rd party browser - chrome
3. torrent downloader - tixati
4. video/music player - gom
5. pc tuneup - wise 365 / spybot

• downvote

ha14833 days ago

@CUPs

for common installation check this article
http://www.pcworld.com/article/2082305/software/your-new-pc-needs-these-22-free-programs.html#slide7

Personal
1) A Backup Application Like Acronis True Image to make backup Image of Windows so that to be able to recover Windows in case needed.

2) Voidtools Everything Search Engine

3) Antimalware suite like Vipre

4) Superantispyware

5) Malwarebytes Animalware

6) 7zip+Winrar

7) Imgburn

8) Steam for games

9) Office (Microsoft...)

10) Hippoedit (notepad alternative)

11) Wisecare 365

12) Registry First Aid Platinum

13) Zoom Player MAX

14) MusicBee

15) Adobe PDF Reader

16) Piriform Defraggler

17) Rainlendar

19) Flash, java* , Shockwave, Adobe Air, Microsoft Silverlight

20) Keybreeze!

21) pkPDFconverter

• downvote

arjay832 days ago

in my opinion it will be microsoft office or browser like Google & Mozilla

• downvote

SetupComputer831 days ago

1. Web browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox)

2. Office Software (Microsoft Office, Libreoffice)

3. PDF Reader (Acrobat Reader DC)

4. Online Cloud Service (Dropbox, OneDrive)

5. Multimedia Player (VLC)

6. Games

Well that's all I wanted, although you could follow your own liking here.

• downvote

repair77831 days ago

Depend of the pc you have, the graphics and the work you want to do.
Essentially i install on all the pcs wise care 365 and they run faster and smooth
Chrome browser because i have an account gmail and with android i can sync it
Panda antivirus free work on the cloud it's light
Driver booster 3 to check the state of drivers if the pc is old or not have the original software
Then vlc, emsisoft emergency kit, wise uninstaller, Mu pdf, open office,
and the extension of adblock for the browser.
greetings

• downvote

Dipto831 days ago

@CUPs :
Must Installed Programs With Purpose :
Check if that purpose fits you then install the software :

CCleaner : Helps to clean up junk files in your computer

Adobe Flash Player : Must be on computer to watch online videos , play online games

VLC Media Player : Most common media player with highest video formats

Auslogic Registry Cleaner : Keeps your registry clean and makes computer fast

Foxit Reader : Without this you can't read pdf files likes books , documents etc

Microsoft Office : Without this you can't prepare work documents

Mozilla Firefox / Google Chrome : Can't use internet

Flashget : Downloads all kinds of files very fast

Panda Free Antivirus : Removes Virus

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware : Removes Malware

Spybot : Removes spyware

Smart Defrag : Disk defragment tool

Wordweb : English Dictionary

For any special purposes knock me. I will suggest good softwares. Good Luck.

• downvote

itius831 days ago

Here are few programs which are useful:
- Firefox
- Wise Registry Cleaner
- Wise Disk Cleaner
- SecureAPlus
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- Fillezilla

• downvote

Ruberoid78830 days ago

- Antivirus: Kaspersky Internet Security;
- Browser: Opera;
- Download Manager: DownloadMaster;
- Microsoft Office;
- MP3-player: AIMP;
- Video: Light Alloy;
- PDF-reader: PDF-X Viewer;
- Torrent;
- Winrar;

• downvote

maren830 days ago

Total Commander - File browser, every PC must have this, nobody use it? Im shocked!

Wise Care 365

Opera

Firefox with couple addon's

Mozila Thunderbird - for sending and receiving e-mails

Subtitle Workshop

uTorrent

WinRar

Foxit Reader (Best reader for .pdf format, very small)

K-lite codec pack - with him come players, I chose Media Player Classic

Winamp - playing music

Open office - better than Microsoft office, smaller, portable version

Malware bytes - antimalware

DC++ - For sharing files via hubs. Did you share your files via hubs? DC++ is excellent program

TOR BROWSER - I forgot that I always have TOR for brosing UNDERNET (DEEP WEB)

sometime I install some Antivirus (trial) and scan my system for viruses, its in most cases will be Kaspersky

• downvote

zrodfects830 days ago

Windows :P

• downvote

MickelMalik830 days ago

1-Wise Care 365 Pro
2-Samdav 2015
3-utorrent
4-Opera browser
5-Adobe Photoshop 2015 CC
6-Adobe Dreamweaver 2015 CC
7-Adobe Illustrator 2015 CC
8-Wampserver
9-Winrar
10-notepade++
this progrums whom i must installed in computer

• downvote

Muzammil828 days ago

Adobe Reader,
Win RAR,
Chrome Browser,
VLC media Player,
MS office or Open Office
Avast Free Antivirus or MS security essentials

• downvote

Pravy826 days ago

The Must Installed programs for me are:-
1) The OS- Windows.
2) k-lite mega codec pack.
3) Firefox.
4) Adobe Flash Player.
5) Bitdefender Internet security.

That's All Folks.. :D

• downvote

ward633826 days ago

@itius
I agree about photoscape. It has more ways to edit your photos than most applications on the market. And the good part is it's free.

• downvote

csa_k823 days ago

Smarty Uninstaller
Cloud explorer
Driver Max
Wise Care
ESET Smart Security
WinRAR
Firefox
Adobe- Adobe- adobe (pdf, photosho, flashpalyer...)
and many image editing programs (Gimp, Pixia, Corel painter Twistedbrush, Xara designer, RW paint, XN retro, XN sketch, XN view, Picasa...)

• downvote

it9computers819 days ago

Our standard install list for windows includes,
Mozilla Firefox w/ AdGuard Browser Addon
Adobe Flash Player
Adobe Reader
Adobe Shockwave Player
Java
Apple Quick Time
iTunes
VLC Media Player
Microsoft Security Essentials (Windows 7)
CCleaner
LibreOffice or Microsoft Office
7-ZIP

• downvote

Bine485818 days ago

das ist individuell total verschieden - kommt drauf an, was Du machen willst !
Windows bringt vom Hause aus schon viele Dinge mit, wofür man keine extra Programme mehr braucht.
Willst Du ins Internet, ist ein Antivirenprogramm unerläßlich.
Als Profi bevorzugst Du natürlich spezielle Programme - z.B. zum Programmieren o.ä.
Irgendwann werden Aufräumprogramme ein Thema, weil sich massig temporäre Dateien usw. ansammeln und der PC/Laptop zu langsam wird.

LG Bine

• downvote

assia2015818 days ago

google chrom
vlc media player
comodo ice dragon
viber
Chedot
Wise Folder Hider
idm

• downvote

gina4448818 days ago

itunes, malaware, bbc iplayer,pogo games and facebook games are a must for me to have on my pc

• downvote

distinctagency814 days ago

The must installed programs will be depending on the primary use of the computer. The most important is: Antivirus program -this will prevent prevent you from viruses, worms and other malware. Secondly and most important is your security awareness in the world of information and communication technology. You can read more here: http://securingthehuman.sans.org/resources/security-terms

• downvote

advancedtechnologies812 days ago

https://github.com/Nummer/Destroy-Windows-10-Spying

• downvote

maren809 days ago

@distinctagency :

I disagree with you about this that is antivirus most important program.

PC can work fine without AV program if user know where to go, and what to do on Internet.

AV I use only temporary sometime, to check PC.

• downvote

Bigestacc808 days ago

Hi @CPUs

in my computer, the most important programs be installed are:

1. Microsoft office
2. Avast internet security
3. Media player
4. Photo shop CS6
5. PDF reader

• downvote

Ravindra_2807 days ago

First i have a windows 10 pro. I have a must installed programme, for registry clear(c cleaner and wise care), for video(vlc media player), for driver updater (driver booster), for archive and iso extract(winrar).

• downvote

rassler807 days ago

I must have an Anti-Virus, my browser is GOOGLE Chrome, and also have Wise Care. As for other programs a Word/Excel program is helpful.

• downvote

harry9214807 days ago

@CUPs
norton; windows essential

• downvote

DUB_STAPS806 days ago

For me the main program on my computer is a Winaso registry optimizer.It is pretty simple to use and i really like it.If your PC is lagging this program will fix it.Try RegOpt and you will understand what i am talking about:)

• downvote

benchichya806 days ago

This is the best software :
1 AVG PC TuneUp
2 office 2016 pro
3 bitdefender
4 google chrome
5 format factory
6 idman
7 cyber link

• downvote

maren804 days ago

I'm pretty shocked that I'm only one man on this forum who use Total commander.

Do you know what this program can, what have? With this program you dont need to have win rar, win zip, etc..

Program also support FTP work, like FTP manager,

* Two file windows side by side

* Multiple language support

* Enhanced search function

* Compare files (now with editor) / synchronize directories

* Quick View panel with bitmap display

* ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE archive handling + plugins

* Built-in FTP client with FXP (server to server) and HTTP proxy support

* Parallel port link, multi-rename tool

* Tabbed interface, regular expressions, history+favorites buttons

* Thumbnails view, custom columns, enhanced search

* New: Updated interface+icons, compare editor, cursor in lister,

separate trees, logging, enhanced overwrite dialog etc.

* And many more!

And nobody except me to use this?

Or Subtitle Workshop? Do you create subtitles for movies?

• downvote

MiguelK803 days ago

- Antivirus+Firewall (Avira, Kaspersky, Avast are good) if you are connected to the Internet, I use Kaspersky Endpoint Security

- Browser (Opera, Firefox, Chrome), I use Opera because it is fast and has some cool features, but you can try Vivaldi

- E-mail client - if you are using emails on daily basis, then go ahead and download email client, I use Mozilla Thunderbird (free), but I recommend also trying Opera Mail (light&fast) or MS Outlook

- Total Commander (if you are working with lots of files, with archives, FTP and large files (Viewer)

- BandiZip (best software for opening&creating archives)

- GOM Player (for playing movies)

- Everything - if you need search your files quickly using regular expressions

- Notepad++ best text editor (you might want also try PSPad)

- Office apps (MS Office (paid), Libre Office (free), WPS Office (free)

- Encrypting files & disc - VeraCrypt

- Password manager - Sticky Password

• downvote

splatsin803 days ago

@CUPs
anivirus

• downvote

jeetkml802 days ago

Answer changed as according to your taste and your computer OS (operating system):
As I've Laptop With Win 10 pro x64bit :
First I checked What OS provide me ,
NEED =========== Windows 10 provide me
Trusted Antivirus =========== Windows defender
Malware Fighter =========== Windows defender ( Offline scanner )
CD burner =========== Windows disk burner + media converter
Disk Cleaner/ Optimizer =========== Windows Disk cleaner / optimizer Utilities
Media player =========== Windows media player + TV/MOVIES App
Music player =========== Windows media player + Music app
PDF READER =========== Edge+ IE 11 pdf readers
OFFICE APPS Viewer =========== Windows store official Office Apps to view docs + Online Office Docs Viewer/editor
Email client =========== Mail App
Drive Locker =========== BitLocker for drives
Social Apps =========== Store apps
Weather Apps =========== Store Apps

Additional Software in my PC

7zip =========== zip and more achiever extractor (open Source and Freeware)
DVD Player =========== Media Player Classic ( Open source And Freeware)
Blue Player =========== Blu-ray Player
Notepad++ =========== Text editor ( Open Source and Freeware)
Browser =========== Chrome, Firefox both Freeware
ad block plus =========== extension for both
Download Manager =========== Free Download Manager
YouTube Downloader =========== Free Download Manager
Torrent Client =========== Free Download Manager
Home 3d =========== SweetHome3D
Virtual Emulator =========== Virtual Box
Android Emulator =========== Nox Player
Podcasts Downloader =========== Miro
Free Games Genuine =========== Steam, Uplay, EA's Origin
Photo essential =========== Gimps/ GIMPSHOP
Animation Essential =========== Blender

When I need new software, First of then I searches for Open Source Software

• downvote

khaledmus799 days ago

web browser is the main thing you must install like firefox web browser.

• downvote

JeremyS774 days ago

REVO,Chocolatey,NotePad++@CUPs

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    bestadvisor apple mail to pst
    redbullbaac777 /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
    termezo What popular websites about hunting do you know?
    shahab Computer Course Best Site
    sultansha What are the papular websites for ISO windows?
    Lostmine Where do you read football results and statistics?
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    eradaec won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    lybwrsh won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $4
    PeteLFX won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Lostmine Where do you read football results and statistics?
    robertniro Feel the joy of offline and online shopping at Facebook marketplace 1-855-479-1999
    bestadvisor Import Outlook PST Data to Office 365 .
    shahab Give up the internet for a year?
    shahab Technical task to complete
    james458 How to Reset Acer Chromebook Back to Factory Settings
    Fairymines Https://fairymines.blogspot.com/
    shahab Internet help you learn English?
    doorhunt What is the rent for 1 or 2 bhk flat in Hyderabad in/near HiTec city?
    sultansha What are the papular websites for ISO windows?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.