How to speak fluently in foreign language? Reward $2
Created by zch098, 625 days ago, 1057 views
I want to learn different languages but I don't know how to start yet. I somehow understands some language but its not quite good and also I want to speak those fluently especially japanese, german and french I think. Can someone help?
√ Best Answer
Flashwind624 days ago
First: you must determine the level of knowledge of the language - spoken or linguistic.
realtrain625 days ago
Recently, I started learning Japanese. I bought a set of textbooks (Book & CD). They are useful or beginners.
lori463625 days ago
CoolCat625 days ago
The best and fastest way to learn foreign language is to talk a lot with native speakers. Believe me, even two months of active communication will give you a good result.
Aravi624 days ago
nusrathossain17624 days ago
Although I could recommend various websites but just to have a working knowledge especially when one is travelling to french speaking countries one could try www.travalong.com where one could find related questions to everydays life. Additonally if one wants to learn a language, one could just type "tutorial french for beginners" jJust substitute french for any other language for which u need to be looking for tutorials.
arjay624 days ago
if you really want to learn a different languages you need to focus to the first language where it will be easy for you to adapt or to learn then after you learned in the first language then try another language in short you need to step by step. we don't need to make it simultaneously adapt all the languages that we want to learned.
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- dannie won $1
- dannie won $1
- CoolCat won $1
- AAA1992 won $1
- arto won $1
- chakramed won $2
- ha14 won $1
- ha14 won $3
- Aguru won $1
- ab1936 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Is there a light at the end of the road?
- What step to take when taking essay examination
- Где найти эзотерические знания?
- Please help me find the names of these characters.
- Where I can buy Magic Stick of Harry Potter?
- What is the different between judgment and judgement, which one is universally correct.
- A Religious & Fiction Christmas Poem
- "Manga and Anime"
- Is there a version of The Winter's Tale by Shakespeare in which the character Dorcas is also a narrator?
- è accertato ke sopra la panca la capra campa.....