Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

How to be stronger? Reward $2
Created by larry2, 565 days ago, 829 views

How to be stronger and not fear anything.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

19mitch65565 days ago

eat well ( more then normal, start slow warm body up, ,, best is find a gym get a trainer some folks bulk up fast other slow. Let your DR know what you're up and if its safe for you. It takes time and many worn out days . Just do it the real way no shots needles or pills of steroids

• downvote

Yuri565 days ago

We need to start with a prayer his every day. http://prayer.forwardmovement.org/prayers_and_thanksgivings.php

• downvote

pustoi11565 days ago

First of all, you need to set yourself on a positive success. It is not enough just to think: "I want to be stronger." We must firmly and confidently say: "I'm stronger," and put in the phrase so much emotion, how much your heart is capable of. Such an adjustment, despite its absurdity, can achieve good results.
Of course, you can just build muscle and it will give you confidence. but there will always be more pumped up.

• downvote

zukgod565 days ago

To each their own, but personally I go to the gym a minimum of 3 times a week. And my number one is prayer and reading the bible, my favorite verse is this, Psalms 27:1 The Lord is my light and My salvation; I will fear no one. The Lord protects me from all danger; I will never be afraid. Learn that verse and when you become frightened say that over and over in your head and you will calm down and be able to handle any situation better, and by saying it a few times it will give your mind a couple seconds to calm down enough to make a rational decision. This is my way of doing things, I understand that not everyone is a believer in Christ dying for our sins, but for me it's the basis for my life. You might give it a try, what do you have to lose? Your not believing in anything bad, the bible tells us to be good to one another, not to harm one another accept in self defense. The new testament is full of wonderful things that can help you day to day, not everyone know that the new testament is the word of God after Jesus died for our sins, so it replaces the old testament, which was much more hard core and violent. Christians are supposed to be loving, and honest people who care for their fellow man/woman and respecting one another as you would wish to be treated. You cannot be strong without a strong foundation, and for me God is my foundation that keeps me rooted firmly to the ground. I wish you good luck in your goals, you can achieve anything if you put your mind to it. Take care my friend.

• downvote

Haday565 days ago

By believing in Allah in a way he wants you to believe.

• downvote

Aravi565 days ago

Hi @larry2
Try GYM and some physical sports hard. Eat protein rich foods then junk foods.

Regards,

• downvote

shubham189565 days ago

you just need 1 thing for starter. Think "YOU ARE VERY STRONG". this will definitely boost up your confidence. after that hit gyms and do some meditation.this will solve your problem. i hope you get your answer.

• downvote

yas565 days ago

Do you mean physically stronger or mentally stronger? You can look like a Hulk and still feel weak inside.... But if it's enough for you to LOOK strong and fool everyone, indeed do your daily workouts and build muscles, sit up straight, look the part and impress people! If you mean mentally stronger, it will require a more difficult road...

NB. Only fools fear nothing. Fear is a very useful emotion. It lets you know when to run or fight for your life. Only when fear is based on some old child conviction, it no longer serves us.

• downvote

SoftGuitar565 days ago

Ask Jesus (or a local Catholic Priest) for the forgiveness of your sins and the Holy Ghost for His 7 Gifts (Wisdom, Understanding, Knowledge, Counsel, Fortitude, Piety and Fear of the Lord).... It always works.

• downvote

Sensei565 days ago

Easy: 2 words only... "valar morghulis". Then, you should fear nothing and feel stronger because you will never die twice.

• downvote

maren565 days ago

Hello @larry2
First at all, FEAR is NORMAL feeling. Who don't have this feeling, have probles with our personality.
Its abnormal to don't have fear. You can be BRAVE but don't be without fears.
Everybody have some fears. Somebody have fears from spider, somebody have fears from dark, etc etc ...

If you know some person who don't have any fear, advice this person to go to psychiatrist.

• downvote

Ohayoua565 days ago

Set realistic goals and accomplish them. This will give you a sense of efficacy and the pride that comes with being productive. Do not take on any beliefs you can not rationally defend, otherwise you lose confidence in your mind.

• downvote

jbear1970564 days ago

Hello,
To get stronger and not fear anything takes becoming proficient at what you fear and may require external support.

Depending on the fear it could be step 1 process and your proficient. More often it may take multiple steps to achieve the strength to overcome the fear. In most cases, fear stems from not knowing the outcome or failing. It is going to require stepping outside of your comfort zone to take small steps towards your desired outcome. Let us look at an example then break down some possible steps.

Climbing a mountain, but you have a fear of heights, falling, and hurting yourself. Three fears which you need to overcome. Step 1 take lessons on a fake wall, but instead of going all the way up only go up until you feel comfortable with that height, wearing and utilization of the gear. This tackles all three fears at a low level. Do step 1 daily or several times a week until you are confident enough to move up 10 feet. Step 2 is that 10 feet, which you will continue to due until you are comfortable at that height. Continue these steps until you reach the top confidently, effectively, and efficiently. Then go to a mountain and repeat the height portion of the climb. Start off with 10 feet, then 20 feet, then 30 feet, etc. Each step you must be confident and strong without fear prior to going to the next step.

Now on paper this sounds easy, but remember that people with fear may not even take small steps without motivation, support, or accountability. This is when external support comes to play. Let them know that you need these things from them in order to keep you moving forward. Maybe someone can actually do it with you that way you are able to motivate, support and hold each other accountable for each step.

Build the confidence to face your obstacle. If there is still fear it will not matter, because you will have the confidence to do it anyways.

• downvote

larry2564 days ago

I want to control my emotions by myself.

• downvote

Bud_The_BARBARIAN564 days ago

2 Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Psalms 28:8 (KJV)
The Lord is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed.

Isaiah 40:31 (KJV)
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

1 Chronicles 16:11 (KJV)
Seek the Lord and his strength, seek his face continually.

Psalms 18:32 (KJV)
It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.

I am far from perfect...but my strength and confidence comes from my higher power, the highest power; the Lord Jesus Christ.

• downvote

DDWW1971564 days ago

@19mitch65
Зачастую именно рамки общественного мнения душат на корню нашу индивидуальность и особенность, загоняют в тиски серой массы. И мы идем на поводу, потому что так принято. Кем и когда принято, правда не понятно.

• downvote

alaayahyaoui564 days ago

step forward, forget the past .. eat and practice , sleep and stay healthy

• downvote

arjay564 days ago

how to become stronger ?

simply just be yourself and don't let other people down you and also always face the struggles that you will be encounter in your life.

• downvote

zch098564 days ago

hi @larry2
I am thinking of what stronger do you mean? Do you mean physically or mentally or emotionally??
Either way, one of the most important you need to have is the faith in our Lord. Having faith on him can either makes yo stronger and be a better person. If you will repent and be dependent on Him, all your fears and doubts will just gone and you will live happily without fearing anything even death itself. Cheers Mate! Wish you have a happy journey knowing Christ and our God. :D

• downvote

023123692563 days ago

สร้างเกราะป้องกันง

• downvote

Ruberoid78561 days ago

Start to fight. Just do it.

• downvote

zitzer561 days ago

Pray always and fear only God, trust in the Lord and he will fight your battles.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    thsigit won $1
    ab1936 won $1
    ahmed58 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $5
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    chakramed won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    Latest Topics
    selcinor Are you being kind with me
    my_asylum DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE? ((UPDATED)
    AAA1992 You believe in life after death in other world.?
    selcinor I don't like women am I a misogynist
    ChessKing Тематические форумы на сайтах
    mazeal I am newbie here, can someone tell me how this work
    ChessKing Как у вас прошла пятница 13-го?
    AAA1992 Where are you From???
    ChessKing Возможно ли поставить электрический мотор на велосипед?
    Icuska Hogyan védekezel a nagy hidegben?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.