Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

What is the easiest language to learn? Reward $3
Created by realtrain, 744 days ago, 1102 views

Easiest foreign language to learn
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

pustoi11744 days ago

The answer to this question is quite simple, although the response to different people is different. The desire to learn any foreign language is based on the interest of a national culture. That is why in spite of the fact that artificial languages ​​like Esperanto or say Toki Pona - certainly remarkable, is not enough wanting to study them. So just ask yourself, what kind of culture of the country you are interested in, and the answer will be obvious. The complexity of language learning at the same time plays a secondary role - anime fans will be much easier to learn complex Japanese than the relatively simple but totally uninteresting to him Spanish.

• downvote

pustoi11744 days ago

Spanish - is the easiest language to learn. His vocabulary is similar to English spelling simple (as it is written, and heard). It is similar to Italian, is widely used, it is very simple pronunciation and grammar. French is also not difficult, many of the words are similar to English.

• downvote

Masum744 days ago

German, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch and English all derive from Latin.

• downvote

nunitak744 days ago

Probably the ONE that is closest to you. I would try kiddie books first, like I learned my native tongue.

But I work differently from most people, more so for language. I am a digital more than analog person as well.

Most adept with language(s) are not like that.

Once you do 4 or 5 I hear, 5 or 6 more are quite easy, but no revealing explanation as to why. It must be arcane.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ha14 won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    dastkhat won $5
    ChessKing won $1
    Adamsh won $1
    ha14 won $1
    tecask_support won $1
    Latest Topics
    alantwo Music and entertainment
    selcinor Anybody know anything about this place
    adnane Optimisation du réseau de collecte des puits de pétrole
    omarwa Time travel in reel
    ChessKing Почему сигналы безопасности красного цвета?
    DivyaJ1 What is CSIR NET Exam?
    ChessKing Германивые транзисторы
    layls1071 Which better dell or Hp And why?
    Aravi Website transaction time handling technics.
    ChessKing Почему наши глаза не видят своих ресниц?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.