Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Why are Yeezy Boost so expensive? Reward $2
Created by philip, 534 days ago, 1336 views

Why are Yeezy Boost so expensive?

Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

ByrdDiagnostics533 days ago

All Adida's Primeknit fabric shoes with standard Boost soles start at $120, So the cheapest Yeezy Boost shoes are upcharged $80, they have a non limited edition pair for $200. The Limited Edition YB's are $350, with Ultra Boost adding $40, and $40 STRETCHWEB outsoles, & you are being upcharged $150 for the branding & limited edition.

• downvote

nihal29534 days ago

get your solution here = https://www.quora.com/Why-are-the-Adidas-yeezy-shoes-so-expensive
. reasons are = the designer , high quality materials , big brand, high resale value etc
Regards

• downvote

Aravi534 days ago

Hi @philip
Because they are designer piece and are made for luxury. The product don't focus on how to make shoes cheep but planed and produced as to be expensive.

Regards,

• downvote

pustoi11532 days ago

it's just fashion. time will pass, the cost will fall.

• downvote

Jeffnaija532 days ago

I'd say that the price is as a result of a combination of several factors. One the materials used to make the shoes are a bit expensive.But that's just a small fraction of the cost. The bigger cost is the compensation for the Yeezy brand.Kanye West puts a lot into these creations and as such wants value for the hard work.Kanye is reputedly obsessive with projects. He creates these designs hoping to get the most out of them. The partner shoe company be it addidas for the Yeezy Boosts or Nike for the Blinks wants to make money too on what is presented to market as a premium brand. Consider that being Kanye West the shoe comes with endorsement from a host of celebrities, for free.That gives Kanye a big bargaining edge when cutting the deal with the partner company. Now that cost is recouped at the point of sale,hence the cost of the shoes.
Hopefully I made sense.

• downvote

Jeffnaija532 days ago

The shoe used LED lights implanted in the out sole, but after issues with low battery life and cost evaluation, production staff at Nike came to the conclusion that phosphorescent rubber would be used in place of the LED lights.using this brand is just a way to keep their popularity in their standard of living.

• downvote

ZeeshanAhmad3494531 days ago

Quality and Class

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Icuska Mi a a 2016 évi téli divat szín??
    Wise_EPL Forgot Haircut Name
    quiz How to make my bedroom cosy?
    1633 How Often Should You Color Your Hair?
    Danyil What does the fox say.
    chandois Do Men truly have a Preference?
    rakib0163 Hair Fall Stoper
    imspecialwinner Why white heads not stoping OVERNIGHT
    anjumskt77 How can i remove the unwanted hair from my face forever?
    VIRUS Любовь Давайте разбираться!!!!
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.