Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

What are the pros and cons to be a programmer? Reward $3
Created by walker16, 1670 days ago, 1469 views

Do you know programmer? What are the pros and cons to be a programmer?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

ha141670 days ago

@walker16

Advantage
- Work in teams
- Work at home
- Make your own applications
- Create Your own business
- Multiple career option

Disadvantage
- In business high level of stress
- Work long Hours
- Health problem sitting long hours in front of computer screen
- Always be on watch, new technologies and standards can turn you obsolete
- Take blame for crash

• downvote

pustoi111670 days ago

Development of new programs. To do this, an expert receives a list of characteristics that must be fulfilled superiors. Based on them, creating a new program. This is a fairly laborious process, involving sedentary work.
Testing of new programs. Upon completion of writing, the expert shall verify the suitability of the software for use. During testing established shortcomings with a view to their subsequent elimination.
Work on the bugs. Rectification of the written program.
Presentation software superiors. Showing all features and functions in accordance with the objectives of the control software.
Implementation of software in the office work. Installation, configuration and training of colleagues working in the new program.
Adjustment of the working program based on outgoing data.
Development of instructions for operation ON - short manual, understandable for beginners.
Making all the necessary documentation for the software created by them. The patent for the property and the copyright. The program will bring a means, if other companies will use it.
Control of proper operation of the program. Timely adjustment, correction of errors.
Creating an electronic version of databases and catalogs - a direct duty of the programmer.
Safety of information technology. Passwords, the degree of protection, anti-virus software. The selection and implementation of appropriate programs.
Advising employees, if you have questions about the software.
Commercial confidentiality and non-disclosure of information held on computers and databases organization.
Establishment of the network of both domestic and global. Control inability to connect to it from outside.
Organization of employees working places - limited input possibilities for entertainment pages during working hours. here and think you need it? If yes, then this is for you. it is all as it is, without embellishment.

• downvote

only_god1670 days ago

I know little programing in c#.
Programing is hard.need to A lot of efforts to success.
For learning Programing use Educational videos about Programing.try try....
Start from C# console application.c# is powerful language.
with C# you able to make app for windows & windows phone -IOS & Android app in xamarin.and other things..
Good luck....

• downvote

Dipto1670 days ago

I am a programmer myself. The only ability required to be a good programmer is to think clearly and combine it all together. The pros of being a programmer is that he can make decisions himself and doesn't have to depend on the thinking of others. Plus a good programmer can earn thousands sitting at home. No other profession offers such benefit. Even if you don't get a job you can work online and manage yourself. Good Luck.

• downvote

Aravi1670 days ago

Hi @walker16

pros

I love Web designing strong in php + bootstrap + css3 + html.

I am good at sql quary handle.

I love to learn new languages and any automated tools like WordPress.

Out of webdesign Good at java programming.

cons

I know only basic level in c, c++, msvs.

Now I hardly find time to polish the time in software development program c, c++, msvs, java etc. As I went on web designing field.

Regards,

• downvote

zrodfects1669 days ago

There are no cons when it comes to programming, only pros, though the pros develop over time, so don't expect to run and check your bank account in a hurry,

The best way in this day and age and probably the only best way is to go freelance, that means you can work for pretty much every single company on the planet that is looking for a programmer, yeah you still have certain rules and dead lines to follow but you don't have to wait weeks or months for your next project when you can go elsewhere in the mean time, most gaming programmers, musicians and graphic artist all started from their garage or bedroom, most where only teenagers at the time, back in the Commodore 64 and Commodore Amiga days, they all freelanced from home, they had multiple projects going from different companies, the head honcho's don't care where the work comes from they only care they get what they need done and before a certain time.

It is still up you obviously but I highly recommend not work for just one company, because you will be twiddling your thumbs from time to time, also get a website going even a free one, create some small apps and build it up to a more experience app your capable of, something you know you can start and finish, if you have samples to download from your website your foot is already in the door, if you tell companies you can do this or do that, they will delete your letter straight away, you need something to show, so create what you can now and then talk to companies and see what you can get, also don't expect to get work straight away but in the mean time create more apps or games and approach more and more companies, check their job links, they look for workers every single day of the year, some of the big names you see make games on PS4 and Xbox One have done one project and then work for another company so they have constant income coming, at the end of the day you still have yourself and your family to provide for, so don't take the first 100 no's as a fail, take it as a push, the ones that say no approach them again in a few months, try contacting other freelancers that do similar work as you ask them how they contact companies you will be surprised who can point you in the right direction..

So if you can create a few utility programs, fun little apps and maybe some games, the more various things you can do, the better...

Hope this helps :)

• downvote

DSG_UA1668 days ago

Programming is similar to magic. If you are a talented programmer, you'll be a mighty Wizard (like Hermione Jean Granger : ) ), and if you have no talent you always will painfully work and receive surprising results (like Neville Longbottom : ) )

• downvote

MrBanana1667 days ago

-------------------------PROS AND CONS OF BEING A PROGRAMMER-------------------------
PROS :
GET PAID QUITE A LOT FOR DOING SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T REQUIRE PHYSICAL STRENGTH
BEING ABLE TO WORK AT HOME
LEARNING TO HACK & CODE
BEING ABLE TO CREATE YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND WEBSITE
MANY CAREER OPTIONS

CONS :
YOU GAIN A LOT OF STRESS
HAVING TO WORK LONG HOURS
PROBLEMS WITH HEALTH
MAY GET FIRED FOR PROGRAMMING ONE THING WRONG AND RUINING THE WHOLE ALGORITHM.

PAY ME!!! XD

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    jeetkml won $1
    a454545 won $2
    Coxxyr won $1
    Handas won $1
    chakramed won $2
    Pravy won $1
    chakramed won $1
    jennifer0123 won $1
    Pele233 won $1
    sneja60845956 won $1
    Latest Topics
    hey_trey Need your help in my problem!
    yzeguy How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
    termezo Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
    AmandaRosse What are the best surfing tips?
    LindaDunnigan WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
    abiodun My laptoo my android
    ThomasGrace Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
    termezo What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
    BrianCa No WiFi network taskbar icon
    DenialMar What analytics tools do you use?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.