Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Do you think that tablets are useless? Reward $3
Created by MyWay, 566 days ago, 903 views

I just read an article: http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/7-reasons-dont-need-tablet-anymore/
But I do not agree.
Laptop is heavy, and phone's screen is not big enough. I think the 7 inch tablet is irreplaceable!
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

maren564 days ago

Tablets is very useful. I have two, one is dual SIM, booth are eleven inch and very easy for use.

But, from my experience I must say that there is two type of tablets: ONE who can read PDF format and OTHER who can't read PDF format.

Anyway, read PDF or not, tablets is very useful for programmers, for business people who need to stay in touch and have good notebook in hand,

but also much more than simple phone. This is TABLET.

Easy for use than laptop (smaller) and offer same things like laptop. Almost all like laptop.

• downvote

pustoi11566 days ago

you are absolutely right! tablet is more convenient to carry and communicate in social networks. and there is a powerful desktop computer for gaming. laptops weaker than desktop computer, which is more suitable for the beautiful game. tablet is more convenient than a laptop. there are tablets with snap-on keyboard and the keyboard works via a wireless network. In my opinion, a laptop middling who soon simply become extinct. In addition, tablets with more powerful and productive become every year.

• downvote

pustoi11566 days ago

on the phone, you are also right. not the big screen causes eye strain. In most cases, it is this impairs vision in the future.

• downvote

aman123566 days ago

No, they are not useless they are easy to carry as compared to laptop's.

• downvote

MyWay566 days ago

@pustoi11
Yes! Besides, Android is more suitable for entertainment than Windows.

• downvote

Aravi565 days ago

Hi @MyWay
They are useful. They are lighter then laptops and wider then mobile phone. They just simply do the work when you are out of your home town.

If you are a programmer, then it can't help you more. A programmer need at-least a notebook. But other can do more then 90% the work in tablets.

Regards,

• downvote

nihal29565 days ago

@MyWay 2-in-1 Laptops are my choice but look they have been invented due to tablets . some people prefers tablets instead of phones and laptops. TABLETS ARE ALL ROUNDERS !!! UNBEATABLE .

• downvote

DSG_UA564 days ago

In this case the most important is your own opinion. If personally to you phone is convenient, why should you pay attention to any articles?

• downvote

maren561 days ago

@DSG_UA

For example: A lot time in store I see seller's when coming to make list what need to this store.
What you think, what seller have in hand? Cell phone? Laptop? No, seller have a TABLET, huge,
large tablet where make list of stuff what need to be transported in which store.

• downvote

dlm3030560 days ago

I just bought a 8" Lenovo tablet and although I have other computers, laptops, cell phones I love the portability and convenience of it's size and usefulness.

• downvote

maren559 days ago

Hello @MyWay

Just to say thank you for choosing my answer like a best.
I hope that is really help, not only for you, for all forum.

• downvote

lowtyde85532 days ago

yeah just get a keyboard and mouse ona nice sized tablet and you have a really good deal, not to mention the fact that kodi w/ live tv can be added to it. the next wave are all bendable / rotatable. and detachable with modular add on components. i wish windows or google would just buy the other.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ahmed58 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $5
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    chakramed won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Jamez How to fix Android behaving strangley?
    ChessKing Возможно ли чтоб мой звуковой файл с телефона было слышно собеседнику во время разговора по этому телефону?
    ChessKing Голосовые читалки
    ChessKing Не показывает видео в Habit браузере.
    ChessKing Перенос приложения на карту памяти в андроиде
    Ujjwal619 Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow?
    ChessKing Импорт закладок в Habit браузер
    ChessKing Батарея телефона при морозе.
    ChessKing Онлайн трансляции на телефоне
    ChessKing Видеоредактор слайдшоу на андроид
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.