Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

What is the worst smelling food in the world? Reward $2
Created by Rice, 532 days ago, 1241 views

What is the worst smelling food in the world? Don't copy and paste. Thanks!
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

Masum532 days ago

Hi @Rice
Here i think the most worst smelling food in the world....

**Devil's dung (also considered to have a highly noxious smell)
**Durian (very pungent smelling fruit from southeast Asia)
**Fesikh, Egyptian fermented fish.
**Garum, fermented fish sauce.
**Hákarl, Icelandic rotten shark.
**Kiviak.
**Shiokara, Japanese seafood fermented in highly salted viscera.
Thanks

• downvote

ctnpknbug532 days ago

Balut eggs-Half-hatched chicken egg.

It is a 15-16 day fertilized chicken egg. Open an egg and pop a 16 day old incomplete chicken fetus into your mouth, complete with partially formed feathers, feet, eyeballs, and blood vessels showing through the translucent skin of the chick.The bad part is picking the feathers out of your teeth. They say it's delicious...YUCK!

• downvote

pustoi11532 days ago

Vieux Boulogne - soft cheese from northern France. Connoisseurs and gourmets cheese describe it as the most "fragrant" cheese in the world. Ordinary mortals of this "flavor" is literally breathtaking. The fact that Vieux Boulogne - very smelly cheese in the world, even scientifically proven. In 2004, researchers from the University of Bedfordshire have developed an electronic nose that is able to analyze the smell of cheese. The study Vieux Boulogne was found even more malodorous than epuas Burgundy. A Burgundy epuas is so pungent smell that keep it in public places is prohibited.

• downvote

pustoi11532 days ago

Further. This is a rotten cheese Marzu Casu from goat's milk with fly larvae inside.

Sardinians special leave cheese in the open air that flies lay eggs in it. They will soon turn into larvae, which cause fermentation of cheese. When the degree of fermentation is satisfactory, Casu Marzu is cut and the traditional bread is eaten.

Most adventurers worms are removed before eating, but the Sardinians say that they give the cheese an unusual taste. Strongly recommend not eating them! It is enough that these worms can jump to a height of 15 cm and can cause chronic infections.

• downvote

akhil_raj001531 days ago

Surströmming, Sweden
Baltic sea herring are fermented for at least six months to create surströmming, the Swedish delicacy that is widely considered to be the smelliest food in the world. Telegraph Features Writer Harry Wallop described the smell as: "a mixture of old nappies that have been left to linger unsealed at the bottom of a bin, combined with the unmistakable and sharp note of dog faeces".

• downvote

akhil_raj001531 days ago

Century Egg, China
Is anyone really surprised that a dark green egg that is kept packed tightly away for years doesn't have the best smell in the world?

• downvote

Aravi531 days ago

Hi

Kindly refer the below like:-

http://www.delish.com/food/news/a38906/top-ten-stinky-foods-durian-natto/

Regards,

• downvote

SoftGuitar531 days ago

I STILL contend it's TOE jam.... I just can't stomach it !

• downvote

shestar531 days ago

chitlens

• downvote

Togekiss_4011531 days ago

Worst smelling food I believe is just not edible, moldy foods smell the worst, anything moldy is just a god awful stench! If you want to know what's the worst smelling food it has to be rotten, moldy food that's not edible any more! *BARF!*

• downvote

icecream531 days ago

These photos are awful...

• downvote

JDThomas31510 days ago

I found that chocolate ass cream is tasty however, it smells horrid!

• downvote

MpandA500 days ago

Rotten food? lol.. nothing worse when you have left food out for too long and it turns into alien abnormal colour looking type of sponge.

• downvote

Cgoding485 days ago

rotten food that is left vin the refrigerate

• downvote

ralphfurgason483 days ago

@Rice
My answer would have to be talapia fish by far! There is a lot, but I still have to stick with the fish...................... LOL

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    myplanet Need to end relationship to an alcholic
    Jhony18 What shall I cook?
    selcinor What can I eat that will reduce calories in my body.
    Danyil Where I can buy PS Vita which cost a little?
    Dorota Piwo i jego właściwości
    July What is your favorite dessert?
    daybyday What would you eat when you don't want to eat anything?
    maksimos1970 Where is produced brandy "Manas"
    au52 What do you prefer to eat as snacks?
    AF Some ways to make child eat more?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.