Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

How God forgives the sins of humans? Reward $2
Created by only_god, 1708 days ago, 1624 views

Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

pustoi111707 days ago

no need to ascribe to God basest human qualities. God can not be judged as a normal person. God is much higher and better. God is not in the church,its particle, he is in you.

• downvote

ramp161708 days ago

it doesn't.
we're all going to hell.

• downvote

Aravi1708 days ago

Hi @only_god
God is always seeking us out and is willing to forgive and forget our sins and give us a fresh start. As long as we live, it is never too late to ask for forgiveness and make a new start!

So Jesus used this illustration: "If you had one hundred sheep, and one of them strayed away and was lost in the wilderness, wouldn't you leave the ninety-nine others to go and search for the lost one until you found it? And then you would joyfully carry it home on your shoulders. When you arrived, you would call together your friends and neighbors to rejoice with you because your lost sheep was found. In the same way, heaven will be happier over one lost sinner who returns to God than over ninety-nine others who are righteous and haven't strayed away!

When we have sinned, we can ask God for forgiveness, as in the Lord's Prayer:

and forgive us our sins, just as we have forgiven those who have sinned against us.

• downvote

pustoi111708 days ago

it's all fiction clergymen! God does not forgive, much less not punish people.

• downvote

houcinedz1708 days ago

Do you know or have heard about Islam
I advise you to read about
And you'll find all the answers
Note: Do not believe what promoted by the Western media and, seeking to know the truth.

• downvote

Yuri1708 days ago

God forgives us when we ask to forgive us in the name of Jesus Christ.

• downvote

yas1708 days ago

Forgive yourself.
Don't worry about God.
God is love.

• downvote

Riximis1708 days ago

The fact that you recognize your sin and feel badly about it should give you encouragement for several reasons. For one thing, a lot of people sin and don’t think there’s anything wrong with it – yet God has opened your eyes to seeing how destructive it can be. But God does not want you to live with guilt. He wants you to know and fully experience His forgiveness. http://www.startingwithgod.com/questions/forgive/

• downvote

dukhnovskiy1708 days ago

в первую очередь не грешить! во вторую очередь делать хорошие дела и помогать всем! даже врагам своим!и сердечно покаяться во всех грехах, чисто и откровенно ! и не обязательно идти в церковь! поверь бог услышит тебя!

• downvote

only_god1708 days ago

@dukhnovskiy
type English...

• downvote

Brad20001708 days ago

Jesus Christ is the only way to have your sins forgiven friend. Your own goodness will never do it trying to be religious will never do it trying to be better then the next guy will never do it.

Why? Because everyone of us is a sinner and we can't work our way to God if we could Jesus would never have died a death if it was possible. The biggest thing that prevents a person from getting saved is their pride...Well I don't feel I'm that bad. There's alot of really nice people who miss heaven they don't believe there a sinner. Friend its JESUS CHRIST

I sincerely ask you to listen to this messages. You've got nothing to lose but alittle time.

http://7stepstogod.org/

Here are a couple of videos that may help you to

https://www.facebook.com/claytonjenningsdotcom/videos/vb.100000834479014/969844053053401/?type=2&theater

• downvote

LWB1707 days ago

The way God forgives sins of humans is by the death of His Son Jesus Christ on the Cross. But you must Accept Jesus Christ as your Savior. God will forgive you unless you do. Jesus Christ is the only way to become a Christian and be forgiven of your sins.

• downvote

only_god1707 days ago

@pustoi11
very well.

• downvote

pustoi111707 days ago

@only_god
Thank you.

• downvote

Dbeltrante11685 days ago

God forgives the sins of humans because he knows none of us is perfect. Remember the passage in the Bible where he says let those without sin cast the first stone?

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    jeetkml won $1
    a454545 won $2
    Coxxyr won $1
    Handas won $1
    chakramed won $2
    Pravy won $1
    chakramed won $1
    jennifer0123 won $1
    Pele233 won $1
    sneja60845956 won $1
    Latest Topics
    selcinor Are you being kind with me
    my_asylum DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE? ((UPDATED)
    AAA1992 You believe in life after death in other world.?
    selcinor I don't like women am I a misogynist
    ChessKing Тематические форумы на сайтах
    mazeal I am newbie here, can someone tell me how this work
    ChessKing Как у вас прошла пятница 13-го?
    AAA1992 Where are you From???
    ChessKing Возможно ли поставить электрический мотор на велосипед?
    Icuska Hogyan védekezel a nagy hidegben?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.