Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Is there life after death? 5
Created by akhil_raj001, 576 days ago, 987 views

Is there life after death? Could we ever have evidence of an afterlife? Or is believing just a matter of faith?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

yas575 days ago

Read "The Last Frontier" by Julia Assante. She is both a scientist and a clairvoyant medium. Life after death has been scientifically proven. But one can always deny everything, if one wants to... I can give you a long answer, but read the book and many questions will be answered. NB. The Buddhists describe life after death which has remarkable similarities to near death experiences and the way shamans -who have made that journey- describe life on the other side. I don't believe this can be mere coincidence. There is more to life than meets the eye. The mere fact that most people cannot see The Beyond, is no proof that it does not exist.

• downvote

realtrain576 days ago

I believe our soul will never die.

• downvote

srgtun576 days ago

what i have read is that the soul comes to earth to develop itself and that everyone had multiple lifes before. if u need evidence heres interesting article, but u have to raise spiritually to feel it urself ( for example through meditation)
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/12/first-hint-of-life-after-death-in-biggest-ever-scientific-study/

• downvote

benedict_cc575 days ago

yes.
Every soul will taste death. Then to Us will you be returned. [ Sura Al-'Ankabut (29), ayat 11 ]

• downvote

Yuri575 days ago

Yes there is. Look at this.

• downvote

pustoi11575 days ago

in this life will not be any evidence. It is the main law of the world order!

• downvote

Aravi575 days ago

Hi @akhil_raj001
The truth is no one had seen next birth / past before birth. If even exist no one is their to tell you about it.

So as per the scientific approach of "close world assumption", "Whatever is not know is false / dose not exist. It will be climed as false / dose not exist until we came to know its true / existence."

Hence, my answer is their is no evidence of life after death; hence, it dose not exist. It is only just a matter of faith.

Regards,

• downvote

only_god575 days ago

I am sure that there.because Life is limited and exhaustible
The ultimate target of human is to God.So for achieve to God.We must die & going of limited life get to Eternal Life..
deaf is very sweet for good Humans.But deaf is very painful for bad human..We are all passengers in world..
God has not created humans without reason......I hope This content is contributed for you...

• downvote

maren575 days ago

This is life, only one. There no other life's after this life. And we don't have evidence that exist something after this life.
Only believing some people. You can believe. Thing of choice. But After dead nothing exist.

• downvote

yas575 days ago

P.S. Before we invented the microscope, the existence of bacteria could not be proven....

• downvote

afterlifebeleiver777575 days ago

Absent whit the body , present whit the Lord ! Simple ...

• downvote

OpenMind575 days ago

You may never know the truth.

• downvote

Eagle_eyes575 days ago

Please search the meaning of Holy Qur'an , You will get some idea about Human, death, God, etc.

• downvote

zukgod575 days ago

@Yuri
Please everyone take the time to watch this video, it's truly beautiful and terrifying all at the same time. You will live on forever, but it's your choice at which version you will live. Ever lasting peace and love, or eternal hell and torment. I know which I am striving for, do you? If you don't believe in Jesus Christ, you better pray your right. The new testament is a very peaceful book, teaching us how to love one another as you would love yourself. Respect your mother and father. So many great things. God Bless you all.

• downvote

yas575 days ago

Hi @akhil_raj001 I know you are searching for answers about life and death.
Proof of life after death will be clear one day. Our universe consists of many, many different dimensions or realities. Higher dimensions cannot be seen by us, but eventually all of mankind will evolve to higher states of being. People who have died, live on in another dimension. It is kind of difficult to explain. These things take many lifetimes of study and development of our souls. But rest assured, the place we call "AfterLife" is a beautiful place.
I have met my grandmother who died many years ago, she came to visit me with a friend --I did not know this friend.. She told me her friend's name. Later on, my mother told me this used to be her best friend when she was still alive. These things (among others) were sufficient evidence for me that we all live on after we pass away. We leave our bodies, but our consciousness can never die.

Just live a good life, be a good person and you will be rewarded...

• downvote

ralphfurgason575 days ago

@yas
For us it is a thing of faith. However there has been a significant amount of evidence demonstrating that death is not the final chapter.

Jesus raised Jairus's 12 year old daughter to life after she had been dead for some time. Mathew 09:18 - 26, Mark 05:21 - 43, Luke 08: 40 - 56.

He also raised Lazarus back to life after he had been dead for more than 4 hours, which is considered well beyond any hope at all. John 12: 17 This proves that a human can live again, at least by the power of God, even after rig has passed, and the body has started to decay!

Jesus also raised the widows son back to life. Luke 07: 11 - 17.

Then finally Jesus himself was seen risen from the grave three days after he was murdered on skulls hill. Mathew 28: 05 - 08, 1 Corinthians 15, 2 Timothy 02: 08, Moses, from 500 years earlier in the O.T, appeared in the transfiguration with Jesus (Matthew 17:3).

Behold, there was a great earthquake; for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat on it.

The angel answered and said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified. He is not here; for He is risen, as He said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay." Mt 28.2 & 28.5-6

Elijah in the Old Testament raised a widow's son from the dead. 1 Kings 17: 20 - 22, Elisha the prophet raised a shunammite woman's son. 2 Kings 04: 35, A man placed in Elisha's grave rose to life when his dead body touched Elisha's corpse.

Besides Jesus, other's who served in his name also raised people from the dead. Peter revived Tabitha, Acts 09: 40 - 41, Paul revived Eutychus Acts 20: 09 - 12,

These are all examples given by God in his New and Old Testaments so that we can know his word is true that he WILL raise us to new life after death, and so that we can know/see his amazing power firm in the knowledge that he CAN indeed do for us all he has promised to do.

Many people who were with, and people that were not with, Jesus during his life mission seen him after his death was known.

-He {the risen Christ} also presented Himself alive after His suffering by many infallible proofs, being seen by them during forty days and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God. Acts 1.3

-The risen Christ said...} "Behold My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself. Handle Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have." When He had said this, He showed them His hands and His feet. But while they still did not believe for joy, and marveled, He said to them, "Have you any food here?" So they gave Him a piece of a broiled fish and some honeycomb. Lk 24.39-42

-Then He said to Thomas, "Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing." John 20.27

-As he {Paul} journeyed he came near Damascus, and suddenly a light shone around him from heaven. Then he fell to the ground, and heard a voice saying to him, "Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?" And he said, "Who are You, Lord?" Then the Lord said, "I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. It is hard for you to kick against the goads." Acts 9.3-5 {see also Acts 22.9, 22.16-18; 1 Cor 15.8, Gal 1.11-18}

In addition to Jesus Himself being raised from the dead, the Bible records nine other instances of people rising from the dead (1 Kings 17:22; 2 Kings 4:33-36; 13:21; Matthew 27:52; Luke 7:11-17; 8:40-56; John 11:43-44; Acts 9:40-41; 20:9-12). Clearly, bringing someone back from the dead is not beyond God’s power today. “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever” (Hebrews 13:8). In John 14:12, Jesus declares, “I tell you the truth, anyone, who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater works than these, because I am going to the Father.” So, since God is still capable of raising the dead, and since Jesus promised that God would perform great miracles through Jesus’ followers – yes, raising the dead is still possible today.

There are a great many accounts of prayer, or modern prophets, bringing a person back from the dead since Biblical days, which again witnesses to the reality of the possibility of life after what we call death! The are also myriad accounts of loved ones fervent prayer causing a dead loved one to raise after being pronounced dead.

Is there evidence of life after death for us?

John 13:33
Little children, I am with you only a little while longer. You will look for Me, and as I said to the Jews, so now I say to you: 'Where I am going, you cannot come.'

John 13:36
"Lord, where are You going?" Simon Peter asked. Jesus answered, "Where I am going, you cannot follow Me now, but you will follow later."

John 14:28
You heard Me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved Me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, because the Father is greater than I.

Hebrews 6:20
where Jesus our forerunner has entered on our behalf. He has become a high priest forever in the order of Melchizedek.
Your question begs much more than I can herein present. I hope that I have shown you that YES! it IS possible that there is life after death. Death is NOT the end, it is a new beginning!

John 14: 01 Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God;a believe in Me as well. 02 In My Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 03 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and welcome you into My presence, so that you also may be where I am. 04 You know the way to the place where I am going.”

Mathew 27: 50 When Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, He yielded up His spirit. 51 At that moment the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth quaked and the rocks were split. 52 The tombs broke open, and the bodies of many saints who had fallen asleep (from the Old Testament times) were raised. 53 After Jesus’ resurrection, when they had come out of the tombs, they entered the holy city and appeared to many people. 54 When the centurion, and those with him guarding Jesus, saw the earthquake and all that had happened, they were terrified and said, “Truly this was the Son of God.”

Beyond this there are a great multitude of people from children to adult that have died, then returned. Many of them after their revival insisted that they had seen Jesus, heaven, lost loved ones, angels, and even hell! I believe that I have shown the reality of life after death, that life after death has been severely demonstrated, and that life after death is always associated with a relevant relationship with God. Now any god, but the God of the Bible. Jesus said, "no one comes to the Father except through me," John 14:06.

We receive eternal life AFTER DEATH through Jesus who was sent by God for our benefit, John 06: 35 Jesus answered, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to Me will never hunger, and whoever believes in Me will never thirst. 36 But as I told you, you have seen Me and still you do not believe.

37 All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will never turn away. 38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but to do the will of Him who sent Me.

39 And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall lose none of all those He has given Me, but raise them up at the last day. 40 For it is My Father’s will that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in Him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.”

However short I hope this helps you in your struggle with life after death. I would vehemently say YES! life after death is just as much a reality as the life we know. Maybe more of a reality!

• downvote

atome574 days ago

No, for me there is no life after death. Faith, religion is the opium of the people, the people need to believe in something especially at the last moment of life. Our role on earth is made of respect and love his neighbor to make life enjoyable and after all is dust.

• downvote

Togekiss_4011574 days ago

I have a very different religious aspect of life, and it's not like any other we have today. There is truly an afterlife because when you die (I almost died 4 times due to a tragic event) you see the "light" and hear heaven's bells "Ringing". But does it stop there? No, the lord will come to you and he will have to judge you whether or not you could pass through heaven's gates, this is your final judgement. If you succeed, you don't just go into a castle like kingdom, you go above and beyond the celestial ways, and you get to see other civilizations out there (Where the gods live). If you're wondering why the celestial ways? Watch a bunch of episodes of Ancient Aliens on the History Channel. This knowledge goes above and beyond anyone's expectations, I really recommend it!

• downvote

yas573 days ago

@ralphfurgason
For me, life after death doesn't have to be proven scientifically. Some things you just KNOW. But there are many non-believers who rely heavily on science. But whether or not you believe that we will live on and can never die, they will experience their after-life when their time comes. Imagine their suprise to find life goes on after all. There are many, many dimensions besides the one we are living in right now.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ab1936 won $1
    ahmed58 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $5
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    chakramed won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    yanka457 won $1
    Latest Topics
    alantwo Music and entertainment
    selcinor Anybody know anything about this place
    adnane Optimisation du réseau de collecte des puits de pétrole
    omarwa Time travel in reel
    ChessKing Почему сигналы безопасности красного цвета?
    DivyaJ1 What is CSIR NET Exam?
    ChessKing Германивые транзисторы
    layls1071 Which better dell or Hp And why?
    Aravi Website transaction time handling technics.
    ChessKing Почему наши глаза не видят своих ресниц?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.