Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Doing Nothing and Nothing to do? Reward $2
Created by The_PyroMania, 542 days ago, 934 views

What is the significant difference between having nothing to do, and actually doing nothing?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

charlielan542 days ago

"Having nothing to do" means there is no task to engage in. "Doing nothing" could mean there IS a task but choosing to not do it.

• downvote

JerryT542 days ago

doing nothing is the result of nothing to do

• downvote

deathrow015542 days ago

This shows the attitude of one's person.. having nothing to do can be interpreted in diff ways.. either you already done things you need to do and there is none left or there is no work for you to do.. However doing nothing means you are just dumb lazy..

• downvote

pustoi11542 days ago

in the first case it is boring. Second relax.

• downvote

Aravi542 days ago

Hi @The_PyroMania
Both the word means nearly the same that you are free and not working at present but they can produce different meaning at different condition.

having nothing to do: Their is no work left. Free and board. Willing to do something but nothing found, etc.

actually doing nothing: Currently I am free. I have work but relaxing for some time. Work is their but not will to do now, etc.

Regards,

• downvote

ddanger1542 days ago

Having choices

• downvote

maren542 days ago

Nothing to do - when yo have nothing to do, what you can do today? Nothing. So, what you can do? Sit here and share your experience wiht us.
Enjoy in life. That is one view.

Doing nothing - well, maybe you can doing something. For example you have farm, land, fruits, you can work on this land, but you prefer to
doing nothing. You prefer to share your knowledge with us, and I like your choice. Yes, you can work your job, but you have choice to do nothing.

• downvote

The_PyroMania534 days ago

Hi @deathrow015
I know who you are. I know where you live.
ROFL

Kiss kiss bang bang!

• downvote

ZeeshanAhmad3494530 days ago

SAME THING :p

• downvote

LavenderStar511 days ago

""What is the significant difference between having nothing to do, and actually doing nothing?""

One word: LAZINESS

• downvote

brendaniel493 days ago

@The_PyroMania

• downvote

khaledmus486 days ago

doing nothing it propably means u work but nt that big one,hav nothing to do it means u r empty of work.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Pravy Is there a light at the end of the road?
    selcinor What step to take when taking essay examination
    Aleks111 Где найти эзотерические знания?
    rh150916 Please help me find the names of these characters.
    Danyil Where I can buy Magic Stick of Harry Potter?
    selcinor What is the different between judgment and judgement, which one is universally correct.
    Wise_EPL A Religious & Fiction Christmas Poem
    5thPersonToTalk "Manga and Anime"
    BrohmMateo Is there a version of The Winter's Tale by Shakespeare in which the character Dorcas is also a narrator?
    omarktm è accertato ke sopra la panca la capra campa.....
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.