Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Requests women in marriage of mens???? Reward $2
Created by only_god, 1624 days ago, 1583 views

Which is the most important thing for women???
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

IoJupiter1624 days ago

When you are having a conversation on any level, listen attentively and communicate any of your own feedback accordingly, cordially. You will always be in a winning situation that way. Women love men who don't roll their eyes. Men have to be mature- genuinely.

• downvote

Pravy1624 days ago

Women always seems to have very high demands and standard for men. They should be classy, caring, courageous, courteous & a lot more.
And you have to agree on every disagreement.

• downvote

Aravi1624 days ago

@Pravy

Well said bro!

We can never understand a woman.

• downvote

Pravy1624 days ago

@Aravi
Same here bro.. Same here..
I am always like :\ when talking with most of them thou i have some very good women friends. Tough to find good women in this harsh world.

• downvote

only_god1624 days ago

@IoJupiter
very well

• downvote

IoJupiter1624 days ago

Also, sorry I missed this TRUTH: Try to dote on her accordingly, genuinely. It'll make her very happy. . . A happy mother is a happy family.

• downvote

rottingdog1624 days ago

Give up being a man unless asked and listen to everything or pay dearly and its not cheating ...she was just flirting with her co worker for promotion purposes ...ps don't dare flirt your excuses are not acceptable you are a man and apparently we are all pigs... nice knowing you :} your doomed I hope she makes more than you or else you will lose everything after she gets that promotion.....rotfl

• downvote

yangjikai1623 days ago

A car and house have a career, in the final analysis only to wealthy men. But it requires a net worth billions of dollars is not money, but do not have to worry about the economy can live. Such a requirement for today's terms, not too much, nobody liked scary day.
Two whole-hearted love. This is normal, if not love, the two men together would not make sense.
Three good-natured, there is quality. Most women do not like abusive, obscene man doing things right, not a few women will like sadism.

• downvote

Holmes1623 days ago

In korea, some women want's a car and house..

• downvote

Holmes1623 days ago

• downvote

Holmes1623 days ago

• downvote

pustoi111621 days ago

for normal women, the main children.

• downvote

jhacie181621 days ago

Physical appearances and financial statement ranks below being Honest, Caring and Respectful when it comes to women needs to a man.

• downvote

SakinBeen1619 days ago

women tend to value the loyal men.

• downvote

Ohayoua1619 days ago

Actually women are very understandable, just listen to them when you know they're honest and up front, read between the lines if not.

• downvote

zukgod1617 days ago

@IoJupiter
While I agree you should dote over your wife or GF, it needs to be a two way street. People need to meet in the middle instead of insisting the other person do things their way all the time. It should be fare for both people involved. I am very blessed with a wife that only wants to make me happy, and I feel and do the same for her. I see so many friends that are miserable because their wife or GF is unreasonable and always has to have things only her way. I could not live my life that way.

• downvote

yas1617 days ago

Women and men are like night and day, yin & yang. They are different and apparently, men find it hard to understand women. For instance, women love to TALK about feelings and personal things like relationships. Men like to talk about sports, politics and work. Women have TALK friendships. Men have DO friendships.

If you want to come closer to your wife or girlfriend, you may want to read: "Hold me tight", by Sue Johnson. This could be a start for a better understanding between a man and a woman who really want their relationship to work! After this you may try reading "Love Sense", also by Sue Johnson.

"LOVE SENSE reveals that romantic love is an attachment bond, just like that between mother and child; emotional interaction with partner buffers us from stress and makes us stronger in the face of life’s challenges; touch and intimacy spurs the growth of mirror neurons, which help us “read” and respond to our partners; and a good relationship is the best recipe for happiness and good health..."

http://www.drsuejohnson.com/

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    jeetkml won $1
    a454545 won $2
    Coxxyr won $1
    Handas won $1
    chakramed won $2
    Pravy won $1
    chakramed won $1
    jennifer0123 won $1
    Pele233 won $1
    sneja60845956 won $1
    Latest Topics
    selcinor Are you being kind with me
    my_asylum DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE? ((UPDATED)
    AAA1992 You believe in life after death in other world.?
    selcinor I don't like women am I a misogynist
    ChessKing Тематические форумы на сайтах
    mazeal I am newbie here, can someone tell me how this work
    ChessKing Как у вас прошла пятница 13-го?
    AAA1992 Where are you From???
    ChessKing Возможно ли поставить электрический мотор на велосипед?
    Icuska Hogyan védekezel a nagy hidegben?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.