Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Help me ..Why can not I leave bad habits? Reward $3
Created by only_god, 544 days ago, 1287 views

Always fail ........hate.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Yuri542 days ago

You need to change, it will help you. http://www.allaboutgod.com/prayer-of-forgiveness.htm

• downvote

Aravi544 days ago

Hi @only_god
Good habits are easy to leave. But bad habits are always tough to leave.

You need to try step by step to leave a bad habit. The time to quit depends on for how many years you have habit.

Regards,

• downvote

yas543 days ago

Try discovering the reason why you need these habits. Everything you do or don't do is for a reason, sometimes/usually a subconscious one. What are the benefits you get out of these habits? You wouldn't have them if they did not benefit you in some way. For instance, a person may drink or eat too much to suppress certain unwanted or unprocessed emotions. Once you discover the reason, you can tackle this and hopefully one day, the bad habit will no longer be necessary. This is the only effective way to deal with bad habits. Using mere discipline to leave them will not work in the long run. Good luck, Yas.

• downvote

Pravy543 days ago

Sorry but I cannot tell what's actually your bad habits.
Some people have habits which are perfectly fine for some people but some refer that habit as bad. So it basically depends on perception.
NOW coming to the point. Bad habits are hard to leave because it makes you feel good. It's as simple as that. No person is there in this world who doesn't want to actually feel good about something. Bad habits are just some of the things that makes you feel good about yourself. And being a human being you cannot get rid of this feeling of self satisfaction.

• downvote

cristiano123543 days ago

não sei o que responder pra vcs sobre isso

• downvote

g1000A542 days ago

you can't leave them because you are trying by yourself only get some help

• downvote

rehan05542 days ago

increase your religious activities, you will leave the bad habbits.

• downvote

Eagle_eyes542 days ago

Fear God :-)

That's the only solution to leave habit.
If you understand that your every moment is monitored by an unseen spiritual power, you won't be able to do any bad deed.

• downvote

IoJupiter541 days ago

Use a method of projection. Of visualisation. Of perspective. Imagine yourself being swept up by the Silver Surfer and were plucked out of Earth's protective habitat and you were left to drift -n- view the Earth in zero gravity. Would your bad habit be so hard to break?

• downvote

yangjikai541 days ago

United States writer Mark Twain once said: "habit is habit, and no one can throw it out the window, but you can cheat it steps down the stairs one at a time. ”

Starting today, whether it is smoking, not exercising, or eating too much, stop a bad habit at a time, and took note of the following: start small.

If you want to develop the habit of getting up early, then tried to get up early every day for 10 minutes instead of 1 hour.

For your bad habits to find "alternative habits".

When you are under a lot of pressure, and smoking can do? Can choose to exercise, meditation, deep breathing, room, etc.

• downvote

only_god541 days ago

@yangjikai
me do not smoking ....

• downvote

yas539 days ago

Healing your hurts, your old pain, your unprocessed emotions that originated in childhood is the only effective way to dealing with bad habits and the like... Because: We Use Bad Habits To Cover Up All These Things. That's why bad habits don't go away when we do not deal with the underlying cause.

• downvote

pustoi11539 days ago

I tell a proven option. bet a large sum with someone. It will be a strong deterrent.

• downvote

ikpehelps539 days ago

It takes one of two things to break or form a habit... Either 21 days. or a stronger replacement. An idle mind is the devils playground@Aravi

• downvote

farouk539 days ago

It's not impossible to get rid of a bad habit. But it's hard because if you try, you realize that you deprive your self from its excitement. So if you want to leave it, you will probably fell some pain that cancels its excitement and the outcomes will be natural again. you also may need spports from others to overcome it or a role models you can follow their steps.

• downvote

MAARIFA2000539 days ago

I'M GOING TO ANSWER THIS IN SCIENTIFIC WAY.THE BRAIN IS THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR BOTH GOOD AND BAD HABITS.THAT MEANS YOUR CAN TUNE YOUR BRAIN SO AS TO ACHIEVE ANY OF THE HABIT WHICH AND THEREFORE HAVING FAITH IN ONE SELF THAT YOU CAN,CAN ALTER YOUR HABIT.

• downvote

Aravi539 days ago

Hi @ikpehelps

Well said, but bad habits like alcohol annonamy is not 1 month treatment. Some people takes years of treatment.

Regards

• downvote

dukhnovskiy533 days ago

на этот вопрос я не могу ответить так как сам курю! А выше написанные ответы на счет веры. я считаю глупость! надосамому разобраться надо это тебе или нет! и самому бростатьи бороться с силой воле! а на бога возлагать свои проблемы это лицемерие веры!если ты сам захочешь очень сильно то бросишь курить! веру сейчас очень сильно коверкают! и это лицемерие очень большое! и меня это очень не нравиться!

• downvote

dukhnovskiy533 days ago

@rehan05
вера сейчас очень ушла от реальной очень сильно! и свои проблеммы вазлогать на БОГа или веру это трусость перед самим собой!Верить надо но искренне и не совершать самому грехов! а как сейчас делают люди-это лицемерие! люди сначала грешат.а потом бегут в церковь грехи замаливать и так получаеться круговорт!на исповедь надо ходить для того чтоб не совершать больше ни когда этих грехов.а если будете их совершать то токда не стоит иповедоваться!

• downvote

tonyhunter531 days ago

@yas
Yas, Please tell me how to contact you. I find you to be a wise and caring person

• downvote

only_god531 days ago

@tonyhunter
thanks .

• downvote

yas531 days ago

Good luck!
Best regards, Yas

• downvote

ZeeshanAhmad3494527 days ago

The secret to permanently breaking any bad habit is to love something greater than the habit :)

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    selcinor Are you being kind with me
    my_asylum DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE? ((UPDATED)
    AAA1992 You believe in life after death in other world.?
    selcinor I don't like women am I a misogynist
    ChessKing Тематические форумы на сайтах
    mazeal I am newbie here, can someone tell me how this work
    ChessKing Как у вас прошла пятница 13-го?
    AAA1992 Where are you From???
    ChessKing Возможно ли поставить электрический мотор на велосипед?
    Icuska Hogyan védekezel a nagy hidegben?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.