What is the best time to eat breakfast? Reward $2
Created by timeis, 548 days ago, 1182 views

What is the best time to eat breakfast?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

taoge548 days ago

I think is 7:00 am

• downvote

charlielan547 days ago

There's no one set time that is proven to be the best time. But preferably early morning between 5-8am. The key is when you sleep the night before and how long you sleep. The point of eating breakfast is to jumpstart your metabolism by activating your digestive system. Establish a set time in the early morning hours and keep it consistent.

• downvote

vsukvb547 days ago

Morning body is clean and is not good to have breakfast because it extra load!

After 12:00

• downvote

Aravi547 days ago

Hi @timeis
Kindly refer this article:-

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/diet/The-best-time-to-eat/articleshow/49658155.cms

Regards,

• downvote

ldmff547 days ago

A lot of people work at 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift so they probably have what they call breakfast at different times. The old guide lines used to be that breakfast was supposed to be your largest meal of the day, then a fair sized mid-day meal and supper is supposed to be the lightest meal of the day. There probably aren't many that follow that trend of eating, I know I don't but, I've driven a truck coast to coast and have worked a lot of long hours where you're sitting to get unloaded or reloaded and not a restaurant insight so it's hard to have a set schedule for dining. Plus the teams that operate a truck, the two drivers eat and sleep at different intervals too. To each its own, you should only eat when you're hungry rather than on a schedule anyway. The American Indians thought it was strange when Europeans first arrived hear and the white people ate everyday at a certain time while the Indian only ate when they were hungry, never seen an pictures of American Indians that were overweight, did you? L.D.

• downvote

Dipto547 days ago

When you feel hungry

• downvote

SoftGuitar547 days ago

I like 6:00 am so I can make breakfast, take care of my chickens and then go to my other duties..makes me feel accomplished before others even get out of bed.

• downvote

timeis546 days ago

@vsukvb
Aren't you hungry?

• downvote

timeis546 days ago

@SoftGuitar
Sounds very healthy. Sleep early and get up early.

• downvote

vsukvb546 days ago

@timeis
Getting used to. As you learn the body. The body convened. You can teach him to walk to the toilet at the same time every day / for recommending morning, because as we said, the body clean morning /. I speak from experience.

• downvote

xAphex545 days ago

The best time to eat breakfast is 6-7 AM.

• downvote

nihal29544 days ago

when you left the bed , brushed ,then drink a glass of water ( it is good for a night fasting gut) , wait for ten minutes then you can start eating your breakfast. it also improve digestion . http://alifeofproductivity.com/killer-morning-habit-drink-water-right-after-you-wake-up/

• downvote

ryanaxis543 days ago

hi timeis ;)

breakfast is best on 7 am jn the morning

• downvote

pustoi11543 days ago

after about 1 hour after awakening.

• downvote

ikpehelps543 days ago

after a light workout. You should do light cardio first thing in the morning at least. Your bodys metabolism is in its best shape after a nights rest with a good dinner.. Start the day with light exercise, at least cardio, then follow up with a light breakfast. possibly fruits and like an egg muffin or an egg or even oatmeal.@taoge

• downvote

goku542 days ago

@taoge
5:00 Am to start because you can exercise.

• downvote

akhil_raj001539 days ago

Ideally, you should aim to eat pretty much as soon as you can after getting up. This will kickstart your metabolism and improve your mood. The stress hormone cortisol will keep rising until you eat.

• downvote

Atirudra493 days ago

an hour after you wake up

• downvote

santhu2007492 days ago

The time u wake up ,will be best time to eat break fast. when sleeping u cant have it .....................Heeeeeee

• downvote

Cgoding489 days ago

any time is a good time for breakfast

• downvote

khaledmus486 days ago

for me best time is when i wak up,but scintificlly in early morning i think.

• downvote

willie486 days ago

After sex .... sorry: six :-)))

• downvote

Icuska395 days ago

A reggeli időpontja reggel 7:00-8:00 órakor a heyesebb.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    myplanet Need to end relationship to an alcholic
    Jhony18 What shall I cook?
    selcinor What can I eat that will reduce calories in my body.
    Danyil Where I can buy PS Vita which cost a little?
    Dorota Piwo i jego właściwości
    July What is your favorite dessert?
    daybyday What would you eat when you don't want to eat anything?
    maksimos1970 Where is produced brandy "Manas"
    au52 What do you prefer to eat as snacks?
    AF Some ways to make child eat more?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.