Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

How to be a good parent? Reward $2
Created by summersummer, 1591 days ago, 1763 views

What kind of parent would you like to be?

Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Dipto1586 days ago

@summersummer All parents care for their child. They wanna make sure that their child doesn't feel any lack of anything. They wanna do everything for their child so that he doesn't have to anything at all. But Is that all that makes good parents ?

Good parents should not only love their kids but should also prepare their child for the harshness of the real world. What will happen to him when they're dead ? That's why parents should not do all the work for child to comfort him but instead of it they should teach the child how to do the work so that he can survive even when no one's with him.

Although I don't support physical or mental punishment for kids but still I can't say that it's of no use. When I was a kid my parents let me go loose and now I don't really give a shit about what they think about me. If I'm a father someday I'll make sure that my kids respect me even after I'm dead.

All parents should have time for their children. Because there's nothing more valuable than this. Parents should teach their children the value of time and money. Both are necessary to sustain life. Rich parents have money for their kids but not time but money is no alternative of time. And every moment of your life it ain't never gonna come back.

And last of all parents should give a firm direction about what is right/wrong and how to differentiate them. And make sure that their kid doesn't lose his way on the way of life.

That's the kind of parent I'd like to be.

• downvote

Aravi1591 days ago

Hi @summersummer
Kindly refer this article from parent .com:

http://www.parents.com/parenting/better-parenting/advice/ways-to-be-fantastic-parent/

Regards,

• downvote

ZzMrXzZ1591 days ago

I dont know what's the real question here but I have a test for you: https://www.helloquizzy.com/quizzy/take
This test can identify which kind of parents you want to become.

• downvote

summersummer1591 days ago

@Aravi

Thanks, For yourself, what kind of parent would you like to be?

• downvote

Aravi1591 days ago

Hi @summersummer

Actually, I am unmarried. But I dream to be a encouraging type positive parent like my daddy.

Regards,

• downvote

Jeffnaija1591 days ago

A good parent must set a good examples. Whatever you want out of your child, you must be that thing. Don't spoil a child but train a child to be the best and useful to himself or herself, to the family and make you proud.

• downvote

cristiano1231590 days ago

Pra ser um bom pai tem que ser muito carinho com seus filho e da muita atenção pra elés vc os filhos são umas coisa muito preciosa pra nós país ..

• downvote

charlielan1590 days ago

Agree with Jeffnajia: live by example

• downvote

summersummer1590 days ago

@Aravi

that sounds great. thanks.

• downvote

@Jeffnaija

It is a hard task to train a child to be the best, meanwhile, that may bring so much pressure to them. right?

• downvote

pennlope41590 days ago

listen to your child go down to your child.Don,t spoil the child .Be firm but kind.Teach your child what is right.Never hit a child just sit them down tell them what is wrong .

• downvote

pennlope41590 days ago

I am 61 but never had children.

• downvote

Jeffnaija1590 days ago

@pennlope4 God have reasons for everything He does. We question Him, just trust Him. He can make impossible to be possible, trust Him

• downvote

Jeffnaija1590 days ago

@summersummer
Yeah, we all know its a great task training a child but it won't be difficult for a well trained parent. But if the parent never had the opportunity of good parents like he/she want to be, the parent can always ask God how to train the gift.

• downvote

@Jeffnaija

Most of us all want to be a good parents, kind, gentle, friendly and so on. But when you are facing a naughty boy, it is a little difficult to control your temper.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    jeetkml won $1
    a454545 won $2
    Coxxyr won $1
    Handas won $1
    chakramed won $2
    Pravy won $1
    chakramed won $1
    jennifer0123 won $1
    Pele233 won $1
    sneja60845956 won $1
    Latest Topics
    selcinor Are you being kind with me
    my_asylum DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE? ((UPDATED)
    AAA1992 You believe in life after death in other world.?
    selcinor I don't like women am I a misogynist
    ChessKing Тематические форумы на сайтах
    mazeal I am newbie here, can someone tell me how this work
    ChessKing Как у вас прошла пятница 13-го?
    AAA1992 Where are you From???
    ChessKing Возможно ли поставить электрический мотор на велосипед?
    Icuska Hogyan védekezel a nagy hidegben?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.