Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

If you want to immigrate, which country would you like to choose? Reward $2
Created by AF, 552 days ago, 999 views

If you want to immigrate, which country would you like to choose? and why?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Zubari549 days ago

Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Finland, Denmark,Norway.

The reasons are: Quality of life is superb, high standard of education,very low crime rate,the governments of these countries encourage people to migrate there, they have one of the best medical services in the world, to mention but a few.

• downvote

Aravi551 days ago

Hi

I will like to migrate to Australia

The reason is quality of life, high standard of education low crime rate, excellent climate with mild winters and warm to hot summers.

• downvote

Alirio551 days ago

Canada and Australia,

For a simple reason, their governments encourage people to live and work in this places. Foreign people are welcome. What a better place to be, but the places you are embraced.

Both offers good quality life.

Check this sites for further information:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/

https://www.border.gov.au/

• downvote

ShelleyT551 days ago

As an Australian living in the Czech Republic, I'd definitely vote for Australia! HOWEVER, it's an incredibly expensive, complicated and time-consuming process to get there! For example, the Partner Visa has just gone up to over $6800AUS!!! Incredible. Australia isn't interested in the "ordinary" person moving there...they have a strict list of Skilled Jobs which are acceptable (doctor, engineer, etc). Not easy at all! :o(

So, the next best option would be New Zealand. Gorgeous country, relaxed lifestyle and not so difficult to migrate there!

Shelley :o)

• downvote

ourlife551 days ago

every human being seeks to live in peace and dignity as a being with its values, the destination would probably where the human being is respected with all his rights , but it would not at all india or africa neither asia,
syrian refugee crisis has shown that the only country to have opened its arms to refugees is germany, without forget the Scandinavian countries

• downvote

AF551 days ago

@Aravi

Yes, we should take the climate into account.

• downvote

AF551 days ago

That seems that most of people prefer to live in Australia. I haven't been to Australia, attractive country?

• downvote

only_god551 days ago

Prefer new zeland.

• downvote

maren551 days ago

Similar reasons, but not Australia, I prefer New Zealand. I think that this country have better predisposition for good development,
and this country have very high payment for skilled list is also pretty long. There are skilled list of occupations for New Zealand:

http://www.new-zealand-immigration.com/work-in-new-zealand/are-your-skills-in-demand-in-new-zealand/

http://www.new-zealand-immigration.com/migrate-to-new-zealand/immigrating-to-new-zealand/

There you can find a lot of links and information about New Zealand and migration to this lovely place on earth.

• downvote

AF551 days ago

@maren

"predisposition for good development", what does it refer to? Do you mean the people in New Zealand are more polite and friendly?

• downvote

maren551 days ago

No, New Zealand have bigger BGP,

www.new-zealand-immigration.com/migrate-to-new-zealand/about-new-zealand/economy/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.new-zealand-immigration.com/migrate-to-new-zealand/about-new-zealand/economy/

Meet New Zealand:

www.new-zealand-immigration.com/migrate-to-new-zealand/about-new-zealand/

• downvote

AndruXan549 days ago

Belarus

attachment=6633:59269585_1.jpg

• downvote

AndruXan549 days ago

@AndruXan

• downvote

AF549 days ago

@AndruXan

So beautiful! Is Belarus fit for living such as climate, income, education and so on?

• downvote

daonlymooose549 days ago

I would move to Denmark. They have high taxes yea butneveryone has FREE medical and higher education...

• downvote

AF549 days ago

@daonlymooose

Free medical and higher education are really attractive, do you know other countries which also have such benefits?

• downvote

vsukvb549 days ago

Australia but best is at home.

• downvote

nishanthi547 days ago

i like south korea

• downvote

Dipto547 days ago

Japan. High standard of living. Good people. Beautiful place. Island Country. Who needs more ?
@AF Do u want 2 immigrate or just wanna know people's choice ?

• downvote

AF544 days ago

@Dipto

I want to immigrate if possible.

• downvote

AF544 days ago

@Zubari

Thanks for your answer.

• downvote

willie506 days ago

Germany ..... you go to an ATM and say "Simsalabim" ..... and lots of money will drop out :-) !!!

• downvote

arjay506 days ago

in philippines, because the CHANGE is Coming....

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    pleaseAnswerMe How many days can it take for a amazon delivery to come from UK to any other country in Europe
    roseawebs Best tactical flashlight?
    ankush843 International Honeymoon Packages from India
    Aravi For whom all, this Oct made your life hell?
    selcinor What is the problem with Nigeria?
    thangfish2003 What travel site or agency you use when to come Vietnam?
    AF Which country would you like to travel most?
    minice Traveling abroad with my senior parents, what should I pay attention to?
    philip What is the most powerful passport in the world?
    bike Which website do you use to book hotels?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.