Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
 WP 10 map download issue - Euask.com

Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

WP 10 map download issue Reward $2
Created by Aravi, 830 days ago, 941 views

Hi all,

Past 3 days back, i have upgraded my mobile phone to windows 10. I have a big unsolved problem.

For the day one, I am trying to download offline maps under my wifi. But unable to do that. A tried to keep hole night, it is getting sucked 80 %.

Now I have decided to download the same in my pc and want to transfer the same to my mobile. Any one know the procedure

Mobile phone is Lumia 565 WP10

Desktop is windows 7
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

ha14829 days ago

@Aravi
Microsoft has (inadvertently) killed the ability to move offline maps to storage cards
http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-killed-ability-move-offline-maps-storage-cards

The first step is to connect the external storage media to your computer. Once done, click on Start > Settings > Maps > Storage Locations. Click on the Change where you store offline maps drop down menu and select the new location:
http://ccm.net/faq/42974-windows-10-maps-in-offline-mode
then try to move to sd card and connect it to your nokia, or transfert the maps via wifi????

• downvote

ha14830 days ago

@Aravi

Try another wifi connection?

• downvote

Aravi829 days ago

@ha14

I tried in my office connection too,

Home connection is 1 mbps and my office connection is 20 mbps. Their is no flex or disconnection in the net.

I need to know a website from where i can download in my pc and then transfer them to my mobile.

• downvote

Aravi829 days ago

@ha14

Thanks

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    lybwrsh won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $4
    PeteLFX won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $1
    PeteLFX won $4
    ha14 won $1
    effortlessperformer won $1
    Latest Topics
    FrankTitan Salut pas beaucoup de Français ici ! ?
    Jamez How to fix Android behaving strangley?
    ChessKing Возможно ли чтоб мой звуковой файл с телефона было слышно собеседнику во время разговора по этому телефону?
    ChessKing Голосовые читалки
    ChessKing Не показывает видео в Habit браузере.
    ChessKing Перенос приложения на карту памяти в андроиде
    Ujjwal619 Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow?
    ChessKing Импорт закладок в Habit браузер
    ChessKing Батарея телефона при морозе.
    ChessKing Онлайн трансляции на телефоне
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.