Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Help to choose the best idea for my party! Reward $2
Created by saasshhhaa, 553 days ago, 1109 views

I really want to WOW the guests at your next party and going to install a Chocolate Fountain on the dessert table. There are so many ideas on yummy items to dip in to your Chocolate fountain that the sky is the limit. Here are 51 Yummy ideas. But I can't to choose some really the best 6-7. Can you help me, guys?

We have used the chocolate fountain so many times at home parties, at church parties, and every where in between. I have a really cool Disney Mickey mouse choco fountain We even lend it out to friends sometimes and we always get asked the same question. "What do I dip into my Chocolate Fountain ?"

1. Marshmallows
2. Pretzel Rods
3. Strawberries
4. Bananas
5. Angel Food Cake
6. Pineapple
7. Rice Krispie Treats
8. Cream Puffs
9. Caramel
10. Cheesecake Bites
11. Potato Chips
12. Gummy Bears
13. Donut Holes
14. Graham Crackers
15. Cherries
16. Grapes
17. Bacon
18. Apple Slices
19. Kiwi
20. Biscotti
21. Oreo Cookies
22. Sugar Wafer Cookies
23. Brownie Bites
24. Twinkies
25. Animal Crackers
26. Ritz Crackers
27. Cookie Dough Balls
28. Cinnamon Twists
29. Cinnamon Bears
30. Twizzlers/Red Vines
31. Orange Slices
32. Macaroons
33. Milano Cookies
34. Candy Sticks
35. Caramel Apple Bite Suckers
36. Nut Clusters
37. Raison Clusters
38. Cake Bites
39. Chocolate Chip Cookies
40. Candy Canes
41. Vanilla Wafers
42. Lady Fingers
43. Boston Fruit Slices
44. Candy Corn
45. Cake Pop Bites
46. Toffee
47. Peanut Butter Cookies
48. Sugar Cookies
49. Zingers
50. Popcorn Balls
51. Anything Your Heart Desires!

What would you dip into your chocolate fountain? Leave me a comment below! I'd love to hear.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

Aravi553 days ago

Hi @saasshhhaa
I will go with anything, specially with that Marshmallows.

Regards,

• downvote

Lakada553 days ago

4. Banannas
6. Pineapple
7. Cherries
3. Strawberries
5. Orange Slices
6. Lady Fingers
take thes above this to have a basic dessert for everyone, so i think...

19. Kiwi "very interesting"
52. melone "this will makes happy".
28. Cinnamon Twists

• downvote

Pravy553 days ago

I would either go with the fruit theme and have the best fruits that compliments chocolate or have snacks like cookies and biscuits which compliments with chocolate.
I am sorry I can't choose because half of the things listed are unknown and foreign to me. But I think it would be better to stick with either fruit or biscuits themed in general.
P.S make sure to do a taste testing yourself of the selections and add the ones which you like. People generally have similar taste preferences. Thou there might be some general oddball with the opposite preferences.

• downvote

maren550 days ago

15. Cherries

Chocolate filled with cherries is best, if you think about it.

• downvote

ShelleyT549 days ago

I've got experience with fruit...it doesn't crumble and block the fountain. You might want to be careful with some of those biscuity snacks!

Try arranging the fruit in an attractive way! What about a rainbow? Or a cascade of fruit?

Have fun!

• downvote

Kenjiraw541 days ago

1. Marshmallows
3. Strawberries
4. Bananas
6. Pineapple
13. Donut Holes
15. Cherries
19. Kiwi

I made this choice every time, marshmallows with chocolate make it melt, the strawberries and the cherries with chocolate for a suggar juicy chocolate, bananas for sweet, pineapple with chocolate for hot and fresh at the same time. Donut because I love donuts (d'oh) and the kiwi tickle the throat :D

Imagine what sensation the ingredients can made to your mouth and you can choose "explosive" taste flavors. :D

• downvote

Togekiss_4011536 days ago

Try buying two bags of tostitos chips and tostitos salsa con queso, try buying soda of various kinds since you want variety (Mountain Dew for the caffeine lovers), try buying a vegetable platter from like a grocery store, and buy lots of paper plates, napkins, plastic ware, and disposable cups. Also get a cheese tray and get some crackers, get a fruit tray too with a cream cheese dip in the center, and last but not least, think about who this is for and what they want it to be. Like if your child was having a birthday party and just loves Pokémon, make everything Pokémon themed. For football and such bring everybody into the TV area and make sure they have a PlayStation 4 in handy. There's no limit as to what you come up with, just figure out the theme afterwards is the most important thing.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    myplanet Need to end relationship to an alcholic
    Jhony18 What shall I cook?
    selcinor What can I eat that will reduce calories in my body.
    Danyil Where I can buy PS Vita which cost a little?
    Dorota Piwo i jego właściwości
    July What is your favorite dessert?
    daybyday What would you eat when you don't want to eat anything?
    maksimos1970 Where is produced brandy "Manas"
    au52 What do you prefer to eat as snacks?
    AF Some ways to make child eat more?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.