You know about Baleadas? Reward $2
Created by andrea_lizeth, 649 days ago, 1069 views
Have you eat or know about it??
√ Best Answer
AniWorld649 days ago
A Baleada (Spanish pronunciation: [baleˈaða]) or "Valiada" is a traditional Honduran dish composed of a flour tortilla, often quite thick, folded in half and filled with mashed fried beans. It originates from the north coast of the country; Aside from beans, there is a whole variety of ingredients that can be added to the Baleada. The most common types of baleadas are the baleadas sencillas (simple baleada) which has crumbled cheese and crema. Other common variety of baleada is the baleada mixta (mixed baleada) which has the same as the baleada simple but with an addition of scrambled eggs
Aravi649 days ago
Dipto647 days ago
Yeah. I've had it. It's kinda like Shwarma and taco. You just make flour tortilla , take some boneless meat (chicken , pork etc.) , vegetable curry if you like. Take that all together , wrap it like a roll and eat it with tomato sauce/ketchup. You can take fried potato too. And some prefer salmon fish etc. instead of meat.
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- Aguru won $1
- ab1936 won $1
- andiupn won $1
- muthu won $1
- Noth1ng1sSom3th1ng won $1
- FixitJorge won $1
- MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
- thsigit won $1
- ab1936 won $1
- ahmed58 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need to end relationship to an alcholic
- What shall I cook?
- What can I eat that will reduce calories in my body.
- Where I can buy PS Vita which cost a little?
- Piwo i jego właściwości
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What would you eat when you don't want to eat anything?
- Where is produced brandy "Manas"
- What do you prefer to eat as snacks?
- Some ways to make child eat more?