Cloud service and security Reward $2
Created by jackyjacky, 1455 days ago, 1244 views
I'm not a professional. When I read an article about Cloud service, I begin to worry about the security. That's my reaction to the new trend. Yep. I think it's the trend. So I'd like to put forward the topic here. Wish experts here could give us your thinking.
Lakada1454 days ago
I think to store your digital data local at home its more secured at all, use a local Computer / Server !
zrodfects1454 days ago
Cloud is pretty much like anything new that latches on, once it's here it's here to stay, since for example Apple uses iCloud for customers to store their apps and app saves etc...
Aravi1454 days ago
CoolCat1454 days ago
Roberthardy455 days ago
With the help of the cloud model, you can have safe and secure data for your organizations. Impiger helping business people to achieve their goal by having the correct cloud model for the organizations. To know more details about this you can visit the blog https://www.impigertech.com/blog/public-vs-private-vs-hybrid-cloud/
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?