Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

What's the best thing you can buy for under $10? Reward $2
Created by beststar, 1612 days ago, 4230 views

What's the best thing you can buy for under $10?

Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

only_god1612 days ago

donot buy .10 $ invest on hyip site.with high profit but with risk.

• downvote

LukaK1612 days ago

A lot of icecream :)

• downvote

only_god1611 days ago

@LukaK
good .chocolate ice cream

• downvote

zrodfects1611 days ago

Oooh, I could get a nice KFC meal for $5.00 so that would give me 2 nights of meals :P

• downvote

Aravi1611 days ago

HI @beststar
It depends on which country you stay.

Eg:-

If you are in USA you can try the below thing in the link.

http://toppp.com/under/10dollars

In India I can buy A quality bleat. (1 USD = 67 INR)

In more poor country like Vietnam (1 USD = 22416.50 Vietnamese Dong). You are a rich.

**Kindly note that the above mentioned details are for pure educational purpose only.

Regards,

• downvote

Yuri1611 days ago

In my country the best I can be bought for ten dollars, a 3 kg of meat for barbecue

• downvote

Hoshikawa_Momoko1610 days ago

Umm, jackpot up to $1,000,000? Maybe not. How about a...no, no, no. Oh, how about some drinks?

• downvote

VierGraves1610 days ago

Something that could potentially help you make money - you could get 100-250 business cards through vistaprint or staples
Otherwise, given my situation, I would probably spend it on some bread, peanut butter and some jelly, have some left over money and get a snack. You could also give said peanut butter/bread/jelly to homeless people and it would help them with nutrition for a good while.
Honestly, I'd spend it at Taco Bell and be decently full for about four days off of their dollar burrittos they have right now.

• downvote

nunitak1610 days ago

Bear is choosing tomato soup, 8+ cans, lately, trying for best would include spinach greens or cut salad mix used fairly promptly (USA only).

But I will check back to see what I might have been missing.

A winning Powerball ticket = better by far, if and only if you select the luckiest numbers.

• downvote

bhoodiman1610 days ago

Fresh fruit and veggies, Feed the body and the mind.

• downvote

ckoch1607 days ago

I like buying information online of all sorts amazon has cheap books for kindle which you can download for free on any puter. They have a lot of free stuff. You'll have fun looking through all the different kinds of info they have. I LOVE MAKE MONEY INFO. I usually buy that but have bought others too. Its great.

• downvote

Cgoding1606 days ago

coffee and a donut

• downvote

JaDinkalage1606 days ago

1) a meal for someone in need, or 2) a set of guitar strings for myself

• downvote

CoolCat1605 days ago

You can get 10 nice one-dollar bills :)

• downvote

michaelweaser1605 days ago

you could buy $10 in bitcoin crytocurrency, and than you could invest it, or put it in a bitcoin interest account because bitcoin gets better interest than a regular bank.

• downvote

andrea_lizeth1605 days ago

With 10 in my country i can buy hmmm... things like flashs, expensive hamburgers haha, so much CANDYYY :D, even some shoes :v

• downvote

SetupComputer1605 days ago

My suggestion for you @beststar is to buy a flash drive (or thumb drive) within $10. This is useful for sharing files with your peers, especially if you are being careful with regards to the spread of malware. Also, if you lose it, there's nothing much to worry about.

You could also buy a foldable umbrella for $10, so you can use it anytime for your convenience.

:)

• downvote

vsukvb1605 days ago

Prayer New Testament (Bulgarian)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Prayer-New-Testament-Bulgarian-Bibliata/dp/1508871604/280-4302761-4416033?ie=UTF8&linkCode=wey&ref_=as_sl_pd_tf_mfw&tag=wildwoocom-20

• downvote

igor1604 days ago

Lottery ticket

• downvote

yas1603 days ago

Give it to someone who needs it more than you do. Any good deed will buy you a ticket to ... a better next life.

• downvote

yas1602 days ago

Give me 10 dollar and I'll show you...

• downvote

rewas1599 days ago

@Aravi
I would find honest information products, have invested $ 10 and there would be increased to the maximum

• downvote

Aravi1598 days ago

@rewas

Too tough.....

$ 10 is very small to invest as per my location. What is your location.

• downvote

pustoi111597 days ago

buy marijuana)))

• downvote

Jeffnaija1597 days ago

You can buy #1,990 Nigerian Naira at the rate of $10

• downvote

Jeffnaija1597 days ago

You can buy DSLR Camera USB Drive at $10.00, ideal for the photographer friend who just can’t stop going on about lenses and tripods and camera accessories. This will complete his accessories collection for sure. ($10.00)

• downvote

Flashwind1596 days ago

There is an option!
To buy a harmonica, to play on the street. subway,.. to give a concert on the Broadway, in the Carnegie Hall...
... to buy and to friends ice cream, drinks and...

... but before a concert it is necessary to learn to play a harmonica!

• downvote

gene45641596 days ago

a hooker and a can of md2020

• downvote

greggi1595 days ago

organic fruit and veggies good investment for health

• downvote

nguyenthanhsang1575 days ago

give your mom and make sure the mother will buy you anything you like, it can cost more than $ 10 but the rest of your mother paid only $ 10 :)

• downvote

yanka4571574 days ago

You can get these excellent pair of earbuds to listen to great music at a fraction of the price people compare these inexpensive headphones to higher end headphones like bose jaybird etc just cos something costs more doesn't mean its the best,... for less than $10 these are a great in ear headphones with great sound quality it will feel like you are jamming on a $100-$200 pair of headphones lol

The normal price is $7 for this one (8320) its on sale for $2.99 you're very welcome at these great prices you should pick up another pair in a different style so you have 2 different earbuds for the price of 1 :) http://www.monoprice.com/product?c_id=120&cp_id=12001&cs_id=1082303&p_id=8320&seq=1&format=2

and here's the upgraded version https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=9927 both are great but they say the 8320 sounds a little better but the 9000 series one is more comfortable i would get both lol

• downvote

rageye011552 days ago

a map to get out of any country you do not want to stay in

• downvote

Meow1467 days ago

You can pay to the homeless man for the information about rich people walking around and rob them.
Or you can buy a gift and spend some time or even life with one more humanbeing :)
You can even use 10$ to light up a torch and guide humanity through the fog of ignorance.
The priorities is yours and the decision is on you.

• downvote

tppackage11461 days ago

@beststar

I would say socks something you always need.

• downvote

tppackage11461 days ago

Paper for your printer.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    jeetkml won $1
    a454545 won $2
    Coxxyr won $1
    Handas won $1
    chakramed won $2
    Pravy won $1
    chakramed won $1
    jennifer0123 won $1
    Pele233 won $1
    sneja60845956 won $1
    Latest Topics
    alantwo Music and entertainment
    alantwo Music video junior mafias
    alantwo Music video junior mafia
    ohayou Did you see La La Land?
    Jhony18 Weekend problem
    zekman What kind of guitar i should start with?
    Jhony18 I want to listen to new music
    ohayou How to spend your new year holidays
    ChessKing Музыка на виниловых пластинках
    anhot Where do you watch German TV??
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.