My computer just sits there! Reward $25
Created by wvmayflower58, 1703 days ago, 2715 views
I am having problems with my Dell laptop. It is running slow and sometimes it will not display pages. The page is blank and when I go to websites it doesn't respond. How do I fix this problem?
√ Best Answer
azzromyo1703 days ago
Pravy1703 days ago
I would recommend to reformat the HDD and install a fresh copy of the OS. Over long usage computers tend to give such kind of problems. Best and easy fix is to do what I told. Reformat the HDD and install the OS
Aravi1703 days ago
Kindly follow the below:
MAKEROFMONY21703 days ago
Reinstall your Windows or instal the AVG PC TuneUp to make your computer very fast by disable some an usefull programes.
ha141703 days ago
Ohayoua1703 days ago
I had a Dell laptop, an Inspiron 1764 with i5 processor, a 17" screen. I used to get blue screens of death frequently, it was working well if it only happened once a day. But usually it was more often than that. I tried many excellent utility suites, driver updates, etc., but to no avail. I'd try reinstalling the OS but that never worked. Then I found the solution: get rid of it and buy an ASUS G75VW. No more problems.
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?