Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
 Please tell me an music APP for iOS - Euask.com

Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Please tell me an music APP for iOS Reward $2
Created by luochao, 859 days ago, 3123 views

Please tell me an APP that can set EQ,and has excellent play performance (just like POWERAMP) for ios
Platforms,thanks!
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

ha14859 days ago

@luochao

Neutron Music Player

• downvote

themadscientist859 days ago

Hi take a run up to major geeks.com then type in music tools for ios platforms. loads to choose from. now drop and give me fifty

• downvote

ALZ859 days ago

FREE MP3BOX is the best))
FreeMP3 Box is a must-have for any music lover. The app is free, beautiful and full of superb options. First of all, it lets you search music not only by artist, song or album, but also by genre or hashtag. For example, you can type #sleep and get a song that’ll help you fall asleep. One more great feature of FreeMP3 Box is a custom online radio. Switch to the Radio tab, type your search query and you’ll get all music that corresponds to it. Add tracks and stations you like to favorites to access them 24/7.The app also allows you to watch music videos in high quality and turn it off in case you want to reduce cellular data usage.

• downvote

Aravi859 days ago

I will sugesst you iTunes Radio.

YOu can find best 17 app in this artical:

http://ipod.about.com/od/iphonemusicapps/tp/17-Best-Free-Music-Apps-for-iPhone.htm

• downvote

ekan97Kingen859 days ago

i youse play Tube .the app downloads videos/music from YouTube and save them in the Library. You can create playlists, check on your history, and add ot a favorite playlist. ( i <3 the app).

• downvote

azzromyo859 days ago

Hi @luochao
here in this link there is a lot of software just visit :http://www.igeeksblog.com/best-equalizer-apps-for-iphone-ipad/
Regards

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    lybwrsh won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $4
    PeteLFX won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $1
    PeteLFX won $4
    ha14 won $1
    effortlessperformer won $1
    Latest Topics
    FrankTitan Salut pas beaucoup de Français ici ! ?
    Jamez How to fix Android behaving strangley?
    ChessKing Возможно ли чтоб мой звуковой файл с телефона было слышно собеседнику во время разговора по этому телефону?
    ChessKing Голосовые читалки
    ChessKing Не показывает видео в Habit браузере.
    ChessKing Перенос приложения на карту памяти в андроиде
    Ujjwal619 Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow?
    ChessKing Импорт закладок в Habit браузер
    ChessKing Батарея телефона при морозе.
    ChessKing Онлайн трансляции на телефоне
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.