A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Why does my heart rate increase after eating? Reward $2
Created by scipio, 680 days ago, 894 views

I feel uncomfortable after eating, especially after breakfast.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Aravi680 days ago

It is normal. As food reaches stomach, it requires more oxygen to process digestion. Only way to get more oxygen is to increase blood circulation. Hence, your heart beating rate increases.

• downvote

Rayna680 days ago

It is normal to get an increased heart rate after a meal as the heart has to pump more blood to the stomach.

• downvote

azzromyo680 days ago

Hi @scipio
some people have heart palpitation after meals there are several possible reason of this
maybe you're sensitive to some foods like which contain caffeine which is in soda tea coffee and some energy drinks
it could be that you’re allergic or sensitive to a particular food. Heartburn caused by eating spicy or rich foods can also lead to heart palpitations.
you also can read more causes here:

• downvote

DavidT680 days ago

You're either sensitive to fat foods or fell in love with them. Or it's some sort of allergy. Visit a doctor don't ask questions on the internet to perfect strangers it's your goddamn health....

It will be nothing but go check it up.

• downvote

benedict_cc680 days ago

The first question is what do you eat for breakfast? The reason is on your diet.

• downvote

Aravi680 days ago

Sorry, If any uncomfortable after eating, plz visit a doctor then asking in Blog.

• downvote

ldmff680 days ago

The rapid heartbeat is sometimes caused by the sodium content of your meal, myself, I get a rapid and heavy heatbeat when I consume MSG's or like one time I consumed a can of extra hot chili and my heart beat like a base drum and when I checked the ingredients it contained 1300 mg of sodium, no wonder I got that kind of reaction! I watch the sodium content of everything I buy now, watch out particularly for most of the microwave meals. Best way to control sodium intake is to cook for yourself, turn cooking into a hobby, there are scores of websites with recipes with detail of how to prepare it and some even have a calculator to adjust for the number of servings too. Cookin' with a smoke detector, L.D. Yom Tov!

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    chakramed won $2
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $3
    Aguru won $1
    ab1936 won $1
    andiupn won $1
    muthu won $1
    Noth1ng1sSom3th1ng won $1
    FixitJorge won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    Latest Topics
    savram Какой чай полезнее черный или зеленый?
    ChessKing Возможна ли качественная подделка лекарств?
    ChessKing Есть ли у питьевой воды строк годности?
    ChessKing Седые волосы:эффективные способы.
    ChessKing Правила питания, раздельное питание.
    erao Para manter o peso precisamos ?
    ChessKing Почему гомеопатия официально не принята?
    ChessKing Корейские кровати:хорошо или плохо?
    ChessKing Лечение хронического парадонтоза.
    Nur_iffah HELP! What Rhetorical Question about Drug Abuse?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.