Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

My phone and the computer automatically disconnected. Reward $3
Created by nollore, 623 days ago, 808 views

How to solve this.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

bilalarif2001623 days ago

Hi Nollore! This Error Can be possible due to these reasons.

1.Your pc's usb port may not working properly.

2.your phone's data cable is not supported by your pc.

3.your windows's usb drivers are corrupted.

Here are possible solutions.

1.Try Connecting data cable to another usb port.

2. Try changing cable.

3.Try uninstalling usb drivers.
Click Start, then type device manager in the Search box, then click Device Manager.
Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers. Right click a device and click Uninstall. Repeat for each device.
Once complete, restart your computer. Your USB controllers will automatically install.

Hope this helps.

• downvote

nollore623 days ago

@bilalarif2001
It is not stable.
Sometimes they can connect. sometimes they disconnect.

• downvote

@nollore
Hmmm,cable could be problem,or your phone cable pin is damaged.
Does it happens while you charging your phone?

• downvote

zrodfects623 days ago

You may have to search online for some driver updates possible, some install automatically as soon as you plug something in, maybe in this case it did not..

• downvote

nollore623 days ago

@bilalarif2001
No. It works normally when charging.

• downvote

@nollore
Try connecting other phone with same cable,if windows does not recognize,then it could be cable issue.

• downvote

nollore623 days ago

@bilalarif2001
Thank you! I will try.

• downvote

azzromyo623 days ago

Hi @nollore you can check the cable by :
The kind of cable you mean is missing or disconnecting of the D+ and D- data lines. It simply doesn't have those wires inside the cable.
You can test for continuity or resistance using a multimeter. Probe between the corresponding data pins: D+ on one side to D+ on the other, or D- to D-. The D+/D- lines are the middle two pins of a USB connector. Just select one on one side of the cable, and test continuity to both of the middle pins on the other side.
You will see no continuity or a high/"infinite" resistance on your meter if the cable is missing data wires and is a "charge only cable".
Technically USB requires the data lines to request more power from a host device, so a cable missing these connections would, in theory, only let devices charge very slowly. In practice most USB hosts will not enforce such a limit. It is also possible that some phones will refuse to charge without data lines in the cable..hope this will help
and simply you can change the usb cable

• downvote

Aravi623 days ago

Kindly find this artical

http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000371.htm

• downvote

zahidawan623 days ago

nollore :: I can tell you the solutioin if you please tell me which Operating system you are using? & Also please tell me which Antivirus you installed & Spec of your computer .. so then I'll tell you best solution for this.

• downvote

zahidawan623 days ago

Well I try to give you some help without knowing all the above details I hope it will also work but if you tell me above details then I can better suggest you what is the solutioin.
You should have to re-install the usb device drivers. for this you do the following.
Method: Reinstall USB controllers.
Click Start, then type device manager in the Search box, then click Device Manager.
Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers. Right click a device and click Uninstall. Repeat for each device.
Once complete, restart your computer. Your USB controllers will automatically install.

• downvote

zahidawan623 days ago

Try to do this...
Solution 1: Remove Power Supply to Fix USB Device Not Recognized

Step 1:

Remove your Power Supply plug from PC.

Step 2:

Now Restart your PC.

Step 3:

Now connect your USB device to the USB ports. That’s it.

Step 4:

After the USB device connected to your PC, then plug in Power Supply to PC.

Also works for many users: External Hard Drive(USB 3.0) Not Recognized In Windows 8.1

Solution 2: Uninstall Unknown USB device

If the above method is not working, then use below steps to solve this issue.

Step 1:

Open RUN (Windows Logo + R) and type “devmgmt.msc” and click OK.

Step 2:

Now expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.

Step 3:

Attach your device which is not recognized.

Step 4:

You will see an Unknown USB device (Port reset failed) with yellow sign in Universal Serial Bus controllers.

Step 5:

Now right click on it and click Uninstall to remove them.

Step 6:

Now restart your PC, the drivers are automatically reinstall after restart. That’s it.

Step 7:

If not working, then follow below Solution.
Solution 3: Re-install USB Drivers

If USB Device Not Recognized because of corrupt USB drivers, then below steps are solve the corrupt USB drivers and also solve USB not recognized problem.

Step 1:

Open Device Manager (Right Click on Windows Logo and Click Device Manager).

Step 2:

Now find and expand Universal Serial Bus controllers. Now right click on USB drivers and click Uninstall. Do for all USB drivers one by one.

Step 3:

Now Restart your PC. The USB drivers are automatically re-install and solve the corrupted USB devices.

• downvote

CoolCat623 days ago

Hi nollore, I've had the same problem with my iPhone a while back. Please let me know what phone do you use, maybe I can help you.

• downvote

nollore623 days ago

@CoolCat
Android phone

• downvote

nollore623 days ago

@zahidawan
Windows 10 and android phone, no antivirus. Only installed wise care 365.

• downvote

zahidawan623 days ago

@ nollore
as you shared picture is showing that you don't have a driver. Could you please tell me Company of the I-Phone & the Model of your Iphone please so I'll find the best suited drivers & guide for you to run in Windows 10.
Also try this one:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/microsoft-phone-companion/9wzdncrfj3pm

• downvote

zahidawan623 days ago

@ nollore
Hey buddy :)
I found something that will help you. You just install it & after that run a driver scan on your OS... it will find drivers for your android device.
when you install this software to OS, connect your android phone with OS at that time, the software will automatically find your usb device drivers for you. You don't need to be worry for anything. :)
you can also download Microsoft Phone Companion for the best use of your W-10 and android device.
here you can check.
https://driverfinderpro.com/

• downvote

nollore623 days ago

@zahidawan
Thanks , I will try.

• downvote

zahidawan623 days ago

Here it's a gift from me for you :) I also added a crack with it for you comfert. You don't need to buy this software. Just download it from my dropbox.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k7q9rnksuzuf56y/~Get%20Your%20Software%20Here.rar?dl=0

Best Wishes,
Zahid :)

• downvote

nollore623 days ago

@bilalarif2001
@zahidawan
Finally, I found the reason.
After I changed a cable, it works.

• downvote

@nollore
Glad to hear it worked :)

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ahmed58 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $5
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    chakramed won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Jamez How to fix Android behaving strangley?
    ChessKing Возможно ли чтоб мой звуковой файл с телефона было слышно собеседнику во время разговора по этому телефону?
    ChessKing Голосовые читалки
    ChessKing Не показывает видео в Habit браузере.
    ChessKing Перенос приложения на карту памяти в андроиде
    Ujjwal619 Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow?
    ChessKing Импорт закладок в Habit браузер
    ChessKing Батарея телефона при морозе.
    ChessKing Онлайн трансляции на телефоне
    ChessKing Видеоредактор слайдшоу на андроид
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.