Like settings my phone is full of junk.

Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

azzromyo693 days ago

Hi @omari
the best ways:

• downvote

bandj0208693 days ago

what type of phone do you have? usually if you hold the power button and the volume down button until the android guy pops up it will pop up a menu with the option to wipe phone clean. using the volume keys to get to the options and the power button to be the enter key

• downvote

ha14693 days ago

Reset your Android One to factory settings

• downvote

omarwa79693 days ago

use this site and tape your type phone .

• downvote

omari692 days ago

OK thanks alot now my phone is Free of all that stuff
an working brilliant

• downvote

GreasieB692 days ago

You can do a factory reset and it'll wipe it clean

• downvote

rtanner47616 days ago

It is good to read what others think but in the end you need to make your own decision. I just found out recently that certain phones work better on the network I use as they have additional 700 mhz bands. If your looking for speed or screen size or Ram? Remember Samsung uses Touch-wiz. I don't recommend Touch-wiz although I keep buying Samsung for some unknown reason (I keep saying I wont) they waste a lot of the phones resources. If your looking for efficient best all around android is the Google Nexus Series. Clean Efficient, Fast, Beautiful and what Android was meant to be.

Remember the resources like RAM and CPU speed and cores only matters if the Operating System is efficient. I hate to say this, but in many ways the I phone uses it's resources most efficiently.They also have the most cellular bands by default in that is. This can mean better connectivity. The T-mobile CEO states that the I-Phone is the best phone for their network. Take that for what it is worth. The I phone also gives you no control over your phone and is why I don't like them personally.

If you want to root your phone or do anything where you can control it then you have to go Android. I try to get a removable battery and a sim card slot. This is increasingly hard to do. I also like a larger screen (to a point). I don't want to carry around a tablet to my ear either. I think 5.1" to 5.5" is about right for me. It is personal choice but remember the cleaner the version of Android the better. Research that.

You can have 100 MB of RAM and 20 Cores but if the OS is running 200 programs for no reason in the background your just burning up battery.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $3
    Aguru won $1
    ab1936 won $1
    andiupn won $1
    muthu won $1
    Noth1ng1sSom3th1ng won $1
    FixitJorge won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    thsigit won $1
    Latest Topics
    FrankTitan Salut pas beaucoup de Français ici ! ?
    Jamez How to fix Android behaving strangley?
    ChessKing Возможно ли чтоб мой звуковой файл с телефона было слышно собеседнику во время разговора по этому телефону?
    ChessKing Голосовые читалки
    ChessKing Не показывает видео в Habit браузере.
    ChessKing Перенос приложения на карту памяти в андроиде
    Ujjwal619 Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow?
    ChessKing Импорт закладок в Habit браузер
    ChessKing Батарея телефона при морозе.
    ChessKing Онлайн трансляции на телефоне
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.