Android smartphone Reward $25
Created by omari, 693 days ago, 807 views
How to wipe my phone back to factory
Like settings my phone is full of junk.
√ Best Answer
azzromyo693 days ago
bandj0208693 days ago
what type of phone do you have? usually if you hold the power button and the volume down button until the android guy pops up it will pop up a menu with the option to wipe phone clean. using the volume keys to get to the options and the power button to be the enter key
ha14693 days ago
omarwa79693 days ago
use this site www.hard-reset.com and tape your type phone .
omari692 days ago
OK thanks alot now my phone is Free of all that stuff
GreasieB692 days ago
You can do a factory reset and it'll wipe it clean
rtanner47616 days ago
It is good to read what others think but in the end you need to make your own decision. I just found out recently that certain phones work better on the network I use as they have additional 700 mhz bands. If your looking for speed or screen size or Ram? Remember Samsung uses Touch-wiz. I don't recommend Touch-wiz although I keep buying Samsung for some unknown reason (I keep saying I wont) they waste a lot of the phones resources. If your looking for efficient best all around android is the Google Nexus Series. Clean Efficient, Fast, Beautiful and what Android was meant to be.
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- ha14 won $1
- ha14 won $3
- Aguru won $1
- ab1936 won $1
- andiupn won $1
- muthu won $1
- Noth1ng1sSom3th1ng won $1
- FixitJorge won $1
- MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
- thsigit won $1
- Latest Topics
- Salut pas beaucoup de Français ici ! ?
- How to fix Android behaving strangley?
- Возможно ли чтоб мой звуковой файл с телефона было слышно собеседнику во время разговора по этому телефону?
- Голосовые читалки
- Не показывает видео в Habit браузере.
- Перенос приложения на карту памяти в андроиде
- Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow?
- Импорт закладок в Habit браузер
- Батарея телефона при морозе.
- Онлайн трансляции на телефоне