Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Please help me to choose a 7 inch Android tablet Reward $2
Created by smell, 817 days ago, 1856 views

I need a cheap and light weight tablet. Can you help me?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

rtanner47736 days ago

It depends on what you are looking for if your looking cheap then an Amazon fire 7 inch is the best. Today it is $33 on Prime Day and their are plenty. The downside is you cannot easily root them nor do many games or programs work with them you pretty much stuck with amazon's library which isn't bad.

Are you reading books, games, movies? Again for $33 you can't really go wrong. If your looking for a better tablet then go with a Google Nexus series. You can spend money on Samsung but they will load you up with bloatware although the screen and performance is nice I still think the Goggle Nexus is the best in my opinion for the money. Although $33 bucks is dirt cheap for the Amazon Kindle Fire.

• downvote

zrodfects817 days ago

Hi again smell..

Do you have a price range in mind, there are quite a lot cheap tablets, most are pretty much the same, you have base model samsung, which tend to overheat, or you have Polaroid, Amazon Fire 7, Nextbook Flexx.

Depends what you will use it for too...

I actually use an android emulator on my windows 10 windows surface pro 3, and it works perfectly, create a google account sign in and your set...

If you need to know more, let me know..

• downvote

smell817 days ago

@zrodfects
I will use it for entertainment. Reading, watching videos or web surfing.
And I want to put it in my bag, use it on my spare time.
Under $200 is my budget.:)

• downvote

bonnponferrada817 days ago

hi, hope this one will help.Amazon Fire 7 7-Inch

At less than $50, the Fire is an attractive option for budget-conscious customers who want an inexpensive device for performing some of their basic smartphone activities like reading, web browsing and video playback on a larger screen. Because it runs Fire OS 5 with features ideal for Amazon Prime users, you won’t get access to all the Android apps in the Google Play Store. However, the pre-installed Amazon Store offers an ample assortment of popular games and apps. If you are willing to accept this limitation of the Fire OS, the Fire 7 offers the biggest bang for the buck by offering better hardware at a cheaper price than most budget tablets of this price. With its chunky size and thick screen bezels, the tablet looks old-fashioned, and its plastic construction feels flimsy. The smooth plastic back has a nice feel, however it’s slippery and lacks a proper grip. Its 7-inch screen has 1024 x 600 pixel resolution and is prone to scratches, whereas its slightly higher-end sibling, the Fire HD 6, features an HD display and Gorilla Glass protection. The viewing angles are also narrower, colors less accurate and the lower brightness isn’t suitable for outdoor use. However, the display quality is comparable to other budget options and most users will find it adequate. The Fire 7’s modest hardware configuration includes a 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage expandable via microSD card. While some large games took some time to load, for the most part the tablet performed better than expected. Individual apps and basic games ran smoothly, and even some demanding games like Dead Trigger and Hearthstone were playable with only occasional slowdowns. With a small build, cheap price and over 7 hours of battery life, the Fire 7 is an excellent starter tablet that won’t cost you a fortune.

1.3 GHz quad-core
1GB RAM
Internal Storage: 8GB
Cameras: Front 0.3MP, Rear 2MP
7 inches, 1024 x 600 pixels
Fire OS 5
0.69 lbs
Pros
Low price
Sturdy build
Llong battery life
MicroSD expansion slot
Cons
Low resolution
Both cameras are poor
Summary
Most competing tablets do not offer the same combination of price, performance and build quality as the Fire 7, although users will be restricted to limited apps on the Amazon store.

• downvote

zrodfects817 days ago

@smell

I would stay away from 1GB ram tablets as for only a couple of dollars or nothing more you can get 2GB and up..

My suggestion would be go for the Octa Core:

Octa Core Android 4.4 Phablet - 7 Inch HD 1920x1200 WUXGA LTPS Display, MTK6592 CPU, 2GB RAM, 13MP Rear Camera, 16GB ROM

This also has a massive 13MP camera, where as most at this size or level range form a stupid low 0.3MP and up... It has a great Similar to Full HD resolution... which is double than most out there...

https://www.chinavasion.com/china/wholesale/Android_Phones/6-7_Inch_Android_Phones/Octa_Core_Android_4.4_Phablet_-_7_Inch_HD_1920x1200_WUXGA_LTPS_Display_MTK6592_CPU_2GB_RAM_13MP_Rear_Camera_16GB_ROM_Black/

As mentioned earlier, I use an android emulator on my Wndows Surface Pro3, if you happened to get a one at some stage, obviously a hug price difference as mine is the top Surface Po 3 which cost well over $1k

Due to its touch screen tablet like it suits the android emulation perfectly if not better, and on a 12 inch screen basically the largest android haha...

Incase your interested, you can see it in all its glory here: using the same emulator as I do..

• downvote

koroleva817 days ago

Hi,

Check Google Nexus 7 (2013).

• downvote

azzromyo817 days ago

Hi @smell
here is some:http://www.ebay.com/bhp/cheap-tablets

hope you like my answer

• downvote

landomata815 days ago

$200 is not so bad. I recommend for your tablet this:
- operating system : Android
- diagonal between 7.5 - 9 inch
- GPS
- SIM slot
- minimum quad core
- decent CPU & RAM
Recommended : Lenovo IdeaTab 2 A8-50, ASUS ZenPad 8.0

• downvote

nihal29815 days ago

GO FOR SWIPE AND HP TABLETS .http://gadgets.ndtv.com/tablets/swipe-tablets

; www.hp.com/slate

THEY ARE GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY , HIGH PERFORMANCE

• downvote

zahidawan815 days ago

Hi @ smell
I think Lenovo Tab, Lenovo Tab 2 A10 is best fit with your budget.
Here are it's details & picture.
The Lenovo Tab 2 A10 comes in an attractive Midnight Blue color casing that is less than 9mm thick. The soft-touch plastic design is minimalistic but well-built and it’s quite portable despite its large 10-inch display. The glossy front bezels tend to attract fingerprints more easily than the rest of the surface. The back cover is mostly plain except for a Lenovo logo in the center, a rear facing 8MP camera, and Dolby ATMOs soundbar speakers at the top which delivers better sound than most tablets. This combination of high quality speakers and a large Full-HD 1920×1200 IPS display suggest that this tablet is meant for media consumption. It also packs decent hardware for the price. The onboard Intel core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT8165 isn’t as powerful as the latest Snapdragon and Intel Atom chips, but, backed by 2GB of RAM, it can handle almost any app or game available today. However, you will experience occasional stutters while playing the latest Android first person shooters or other intensive apps. It runs Android 4.4 Kitkat while the latest tablets feature Lollipop 5.0, although Lenovo has promised to provide the latest system update soon. It features a 7200mAh high-capacity battery, allowing it to last up to 10 hours of normal use. Overall, while it’s not the most powerful tablet in the market, the Tab 2 A10 is well-worth its price as a fast multimedia tablet with many additional features not found in most tablets under $200.
Mediatek 1.5 GHz MT8165
2GB RAM
Internal Storage: 16GB
Cameras: Front 5MP, Rear 8MP
10 inch, 1920 x 1200 pixels
Android 4.4 KitKat
1.1 lbs
Pros
Full-HD display
Fast quad-core processor
Adequate system memory
Long battery life
Cons
Display attracts fingerprints
No auto-brightness
Poor quality rear camera

• downvote

smell810 days ago

Thank you everybody. How about Nexus 7(2013)?

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ha14 won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    dastkhat won $5
    ChessKing won $1
    Adamsh won $1
    ha14 won $1
    tecask_support won $1
    Latest Topics
    FrankTitan Salut pas beaucoup de Français ici ! ?
    Jamez How to fix Android behaving strangley?
    ChessKing Возможно ли чтоб мой звуковой файл с телефона было слышно собеседнику во время разговора по этому телефону?
    ChessKing Голосовые читалки
    ChessKing Не показывает видео в Habit браузере.
    ChessKing Перенос приложения на карту памяти в андроиде
    Ujjwal619 Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow?
    ChessKing Импорт закладок в Habit браузер
    ChessKing Батарея телефона при морозе.
    ChessKing Онлайн трансляции на телефоне
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.