What do you want to know firstly before you travel to other countries? Reward $2
Created by July, 699 days ago, 1451 views
If you travel to other countries for the first time, what do you prefer to know? Its custom, food or others?
√ Best Answer
Jock698 days ago
Determine the move in what country you are interested. Unless you are moving for work, and you have no choice, the decision is yours, and you have to understand where, as you think you will live the best. In the beautiful city of roses Toulouse in southwestern France? In Berlin in Germany? In Mexico? In Venezuela? Spain? Australia? China?
azzromyo699 days ago
slayao698 days ago
When you travel to other countries, first thing you need to know is how to greet in the country's language. For instance, you want to go to China, you may want to know first how to say "Ni Hao?" or hello. A simple greeting could open the different doors of knowledge for you to enjoy your stay in that particular country.
Chelper698 days ago
I have lived in Germany, Italy and worked in India. the first thing I would do is make sure you are up to date on all your shots, then make sure it is a friendly country. their customs, and try to interact with some that speak your language. for they can teach you a lot.
Ohayoua698 days ago
Definitely learn customs and courtesies. Learn the history so you know the context of what you observe. And if you have time learn the language. Speaking with those whose lives are wrapped around these other places makes the experience much richer.
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- arto won $1
- chakramed won $2
- ha14 won $1
- ha14 won $3
- Aguru won $1
- ab1936 won $1
- andiupn won $1
- muthu won $1
- Noth1ng1sSom3th1ng won $1
- FixitJorge won $1
- Latest Topics
- How many days can it take for a amazon delivery to come from UK to any other country in Europe
- Best tactical flashlight?
- International Honeymoon Packages from India
- For whom all, this Oct made your life hell?
- What is the problem with Nigeria?
- What travel site or agency you use when to come Vietnam?
- Which country would you like to travel most?
- Traveling abroad with my senior parents, what should I pay attention to?
- What is the most powerful passport in the world?
- Which website do you use to book hotels?