Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

How to remove spots from face naturally? Reward $2
Created by icecream, 602 days ago, 1013 views

How to remove spots from face naturally?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

azzromyo602 days ago

Hello @icecream
hope this links helps:http://www.lightskincure.org/black-spots/how-to-remove-black-spots-from-face-fast-naturally-pimples-acne-pregnancy-home-remedies/

Regards

• downvote

Jock602 days ago

Freshen the complexion and remove dark circles under the eyes
Rich in vitamin C, lemon is a natural antioxidant, which means that help get rid of dark circles under the eyes and give the skin a radiant healthy look.
If you want to "first aid" - squeeze half a lemon juice, dilute it with a little warm water and wipe the face and neck.
For regular care, try a soft cream: Mix the juice of a lemon quarters with four tablespoons of honey a little warm up and put on a clean face. Wash off after 5-7 minutes.
To reduce dark circles under the eyes, it is useful to apply every night soaked in lemon juice cotton pads under the eyes for 10 minutes. Be careful: most importantly, that the lemon juice did not get into eyes.
Warning: after such procedures is not worth a long stay in the sun and expose your skin to direct UV rays.

smooth wrinkles
Vitamin C is essential to our cells for the production of collagen, which means lemon - a good helper in the fight against wrinkles. Mix 200 ml of milk and 150 ml of heavy cream and heat the mixture on the stove, without boiling. Remove from heat and soak for several hours in her sliced ​​half lemon. The product is suitable for everyday use in the morning and evening - just wipe their face, and the result will not take long.

Win shine
Citric acid is a natural exfoliant - exfoliant. Due to its chemical properties, it is great to cope with dead skin and acne. To prepare homemade scrub, mix two tablespoons of lemon juice, a tablespoon of icing sugar and a tablespoon of olive oil. Apply on face massaging in a circular motion and rinse with cold water immediately.

Note: This procedure is quite aggressive, so do not do it more than once a week.

• downvote

Chelper602 days ago

If you join pinterest , it is free and search for that topic or look me up cindy curtis I have over 300 boards on there . type in my name then type Remedies to try or Beauty to try and you will find everything plus some you ever wanted to know about this. good luck to you.

• downvote

moosish602 days ago

You don't mention whether you're talking about scars (such as acne scars), or dark spots from the sun, or whatever. However, that being said, what I have found to work on every such problem I've ever had is called "Dark Spot Remover" from 100percentpure.com. Unlike just about every other item on the market, this product is made only from natural ingredients, with no chemicals, toxins, or anything at all that can hurt you in any way. This product has worked miracles for me. (I'm just a consumer - I have nothing to gain by endorsing this product, and their whole product line, for that matter.) Good luck!

• downvote

icecream583 days ago

Hi @moosish
How long have you used it before it works?

• downvote

wisnugraf583 days ago

apply honey to the spot that you won to remove, and cover with sticking plaster. do this every day at night while sleeping until you get the desired result

• downvote

pinkfirechix570 days ago

witch hazel

• downvote

joieromie561 days ago

@moosish -- I hesitate to join this conversation because I developed and now sell all natural skin-, hair-, lip-, and pet care. Please do not take this as an endorsement, because I'm not a snake oil salesmen. I began my business to improve my own skin issues.... >.< and because I am a fantastically terrible insomniac who can't afford proactive and honestly refused to after it burned my skin severely (just my own experience, I know that proactive works for a lot of people). I thought, well, I'm a geneticist, chemist, biologist with a lifetime of experience with botany and herbal remedies passed from 4 different far-flung cultural ancestors who can't sit here staring at the second hand tick another second. Can't be that hard, right?

SOOOOO Wrong, I was, lol, but I flourish through failure. Yeah, that sounds weird, but I wanted to give you a little reassurance (hopefully that's how it came out... I'm not good at talking about myself... -.-; ...) or rather, maybe my credentials...? www.bluebutterflyskincare.com is my business website. I have a page specifically for the benefits of individual organic ingredients that isn't a nightmare to understand. http://www.bluebutterflyskincare.com/ingredients.php

But to give you a specific answer, one I can stand behind as a mad scientist and responsible (but too honest and awkward) researcher, and only if you are still having issues, please feel free to email or text me (contact info on website), because I am always happy to help, but I need quite a bit of data, or rather, It'll be a long game of 20 questions for you to answer, if , as I said, you're interested. If I don't have the answer based on basic 5 questions, I'm more than happy to spend my sleepness nights researching.

Ok, hopefully I didn't come off as a brat, or a know-it-all, or forceful. If I did (eeek!) I'm sorry! And maybe you can find an answer just by going through the ingredients and benefits page above.

With Respect,
Karen

• downvote

healthymortal537 days ago

Hey @icecream! While all the above answers are good to try, I think a list of best home remedies recommended by experts is most important.

These are time tested and effective ways to get a clear glowing flawless skin.

One of my favorite from the list is the chocolate mask. Check out the complete list - https://healthymortal.com/how-to-get-clear-skin-home-spa-ideas/

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Icuska Mi a a 2016 évi téli divat szín??
    Wise_EPL Forgot Haircut Name
    quiz How to make my bedroom cosy?
    1633 How Often Should You Color Your Hair?
    Danyil What does the fox say.
    chandois Do Men truly have a Preference?
    rakib0163 Hair Fall Stoper
    imspecialwinner Why white heads not stoping OVERNIGHT
    anjumskt77 How can i remove the unwanted hair from my face forever?
    VIRUS Любовь Давайте разбираться!!!!
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.