• downvote

seven819 days ago

I like eating seeds too.

• downvote

Bine485819 days ago

Ich spiele mit meinem Hund Ball

• downvote

koroleva819 days ago

When I'm bored I have to try new things, learning a new language, playing a game for a first time, discover new songs or watch a movie or a tv show. Sometimes I sing or dance ... it doesn't matter as long is it's new and fun it makes me feel like I'm ready for a fresh start.

• downvote

zrodfects817 days ago

I am an artist, so either drawing some video game art, or just drawing in general, this for me never get's boring,

• downvote

bonnponferrada817 days ago

when i am bored and the weather is good, skateboarding is the best past time.

• downvote

DavidT816 days ago

I play this :D :D When i was a kid i used to shoot the pidgeons with a bb gun, not very correct vs animals, it was fun tho.
http://slither.io/

• downvote

Jock816 days ago

I am writing something in a notebook or reading good books . Doing sports.

• downvote

keli816 days ago

Watch tv :P

• downvote

Alemu812 days ago

when i'm bored my entertainment is, the latest game i can download and enjoy,or game's i done have on PC like online game HALO,emulator game's N64 mario party to play with friend's and family, or watch some anime like samurai X, one punch man, or movie's like terminator 2, alien 2 ,or watch some old TV show's on you tube , like mr, bean ,allo allo ,or our present cartoon and thing's like, south park ,regular show,rick and morty!

• downvote

bonnponferrada807 days ago

going out w/ friends and hanging out in an comedy bar.

• downvote

loway_tamer799 days ago

Gaming and Music are the best things that can kill boring and change mood to better

• downvote

Tejendra794 days ago

Listening music

• downvote

Dipto786 days ago

When I'm totally bored , I read books that are kind of silent and very low activity. But the book's not boring. Say for example : Dracula by Bram Stoker. It's a slow story and doesn't pressurize your head. You can even skip some pages if you like. Another Example : Omega Point by Humayun Ahmed. Just like that...

• downvote

andrea_lizeth772 days ago

Hmmm i like playing videogames :D and also i can drown in thw sea of Youtube haha... Other thing that i do is read :D

• downvote

igor721 days ago

I go to bed.

• downvote

Meow634 days ago

When i get bored i am going to the theatre because bicycle riders willingly breaking their body parts there(that dish is available if bicycle riders love to gather at the theatre in your city as well) and a lot of actors walking around playing their funny roles they buying tickets with important faces and hella lot of details even in clothes they wear could bring me a lot of intertaiment. Last time i got bored i were dancing with sectants and eating fruits with them tho but you shouldn't do the same thing over and over again

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ha14 won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    dastkhat won $5
    ChessKing won $1
    Adamsh won $1
    ha14 won $1
    tecask_support won $1
    Latest Topics
    alantwo Music and entertainment
    alantwo Music video junior mafias
    alantwo Music video junior mafia
    ohayou Did you see La La Land?
    Jhony18 Weekend problem
    zekman What kind of guitar i should start with?
    Jhony18 I want to listen to new music
    ohayou How to spend your new year holidays
    ChessKing Музыка на виниловых пластинках
    anhot Where do you watch German TV??
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.