Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Which fruit can remove toxins from body? Reward $2
Created by tears, 602 days ago, 947 views

Which fruit can remove toxins from body?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Jock600 days ago

The best "sanitation" of man are: parsley, carrots, lettuce, beets, apples. These products are based ten-day course of home detox. You can supplement the diet of brown rice and oatmeal. Products, detoxifying the body, working through its porosity - they know how, like a sponge, absorb harmful substances, thus there is a stimulation of the intestine. Warning, if you conceived a desire to be cleansed using a detox diet, remember:

it is necessary to strictly apply the 10 days leading out toxins Products
It should drink at least two normal liters of water per day;
Even if you are confident in your health, do not start a program without prior consultation with a physician;
during the passage of the program should move a lot - at least 3 km walk in the day, moderate sports.
It effectively removes toxins milk, and to cleanse it should just drink one or two cups a day. Acting in that capacity only fat, natural milk at room temperature. Similarly, the "work" and dairy products.

Traditional medicine teach you how to remove toxins from the liver with the right food. For products, cleansing the liver include beets, oranges, lemons, fennel seeds, cumin, chicory.

• downvote

azzromyo602 days ago

Hi @tears i think nothing than the citus fruits lemon orange ......etc can eliminate toxins from body

citrus fruits , grape fruits grapefruit lowers cholesterol, prevents kidney stones and aids the digestive system, which set it apart from the other citrus fruits.
Regards

• downvote

DavidT602 days ago

Hi.

I am afraid but if you want to get rid of bad things in your body there's no magic foods or stuff that works better than some footing. there's no such thing as " detox" from " toxins" sir, you must've read a lot of garbage from shills like Food babe (proven to be a scammer)

What is up to remove toxins in your body is the liver. Ergo you have all you need. Just do some exercise, this is the only way.

Have a nice day!

• downvote

marcel47601 days ago

Oranges
Loading up on foods high in antioxidants, particularly vitamin C, can help improve liver function by aiding in the production of glutathione, a compound that is essential for detoxification in the liver.

AVOCADOS

This wonder fruit is packed with antioxidants, lowers cholesterol and dilates the blood vessels while blocking artery-destroying toxicity. Avocados contain a nutrient called glutathione, which blocks at least 30 different carcinogens while helping the liver detoxify synthetic chemicals. Researchers at the University of Michigan found that elderly people who had high levels of glutathione were healthier and less likely to suffer from arthritis. Consuming avocados is associated with better diet quality and nutrient intake level, lower intake of added sugars, lower body weight, BMI and waist circumferences, higher “good cholesterol” levels and lower metabolic syndrome risk.

BLUEBERRIES

Blueberries contain natural aspirin that helps lessen the tissue-damaging effects of chronic inflammation, while lessening pain. Just 300 grams of blueberries protects against DNA damage. Blueberries also act as antibiotics by blocking bacteria in the urinary tract, thereby helping to prevent infections. They have antiviral properties and are loaded with super-detoxifying phytonutrients called proanthocyanidins.

• downvote

nino2018601 days ago

Hi @tears

• downvote

BobbyLou601 days ago

Your body is an incredible self-sufficient piece of Machinery. It knows how to get rid of all unwanted bio-products by making you go to the washroom when needed, by way of sweat, sneeze, cough etc etc.. All you read and see in this money grabbing and consumer centred world of ours is total sham and non-sense. Just eat healthy and excersice regularly and leave the rest to your Body. Beleive me your Body is extremely inteligent. One more thing; always listen to your Body. If you crave Vegitables, your Body is telling you what it needs from you. And remember never over indulge on anything, no matter how good that thing is. Moderation is the key.

• downvote

Laki11600 days ago

Lemons and Oranges, lemons has a lot of vitamin C.

• downvote

rizon14600 days ago

Mangosteen and Guayabano

• downvote

Yuri600 days ago

Best of all the toxins out of the body - activated carbon.

• downvote

serezha600 days ago

Hi! Iknow some products wich can help :
rice and potatoes (which possess absorbent properties),
carrot,
beets,
citrus fruit,
products containing fiber (pears, pistachios, artichokes, popcorn, rye bread)
cereal porridge.
green tea helps to eliminate antioxidants.
ginger and garlic, even a small number, it activates the production of enzymes that enhances the cleansing functions of the body.

Be healthy!

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    myplanet Need to end relationship to an alcholic
    Jhony18 What shall I cook?
    selcinor What can I eat that will reduce calories in my body.
    Danyil Where I can buy PS Vita which cost a little?
    Dorota Piwo i jego właściwości
    July What is your favorite dessert?
    daybyday What would you eat when you don't want to eat anything?
    maksimos1970 Where is produced brandy "Manas"
    au52 What do you prefer to eat as snacks?
    AF Some ways to make child eat more?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.