Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

How long does yogurt last after opening? Reward $2
Created by icecream, 605 days ago, 1468 views

How long does yogurt last after opening?

Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Henry98az605 days ago

after opening i will eat it, so it last more in my body than in the frithge :D

• downvote

azzromyo605 days ago

Hi @icecream prefer in the next 24 hours and maximum 7 days of course in the fridge
the true answer here:http://www.stilltasty.com/fooditems/index/18717
yes it last but not as quickly as you might think. Yogurt is a dairy product produced by the bacterial fermentation of milk and most yogurt contains live cultures. The beneficial active cultures it contains promote a healthy intestinal environment when eaten. Yogurt comes in numerous flavors and varieties such as low fat yogurt and fruits yogurt and drinkable yogurt it is no wonder why yogurt (yoghurt) is one of the most popular dairy products in the world!
Regards

• downvote

DavidT605 days ago

After a couple days, it becomes sour. After 5-7 days it starts growing mold...

Cya

• downvote

nino2018605 days ago

Hi @icecream
The sell by date, is just a date the the suppliyer reads, so, if the sell by date is, like, persay, 2 days away, they can trash the old ones, then put in new one, and the consume by 7 days of sell by date is the expiration date, but, it is still good for 2 more weeks.

• downvote

ZzMrXzZ605 days ago

Opened yogurt will typically stay at peak quality for 5-7 days after opening, but will generally remain safe to consume until the storage time shown above, provided it has been properly stored— discard entire package if any sign of mold appears.

• downvote

zrodfects600 days ago

No more than 5 days to be on the safe side, as it will start to grow mold, though as disgusting as it sounds, you can actually eat that green mold, I heard it is actually good for you, though I have never done it, but that is what I heard...

• downvote

mohamad1122599 days ago

Hi @icecream prefer in the next 24 hours and maximum 7 days of course in the fridge
the true answer here:http://www.stilltasty.com/fooditems/index/18717
yes it last but not as quickly as you might think. Yogurt is a dairy product produced by the bacterial fermentation of milk and most yogurt contains live cultures. The beneficial active cultures it contains promote a healthy intestinal environment when eaten. Yogurt comes in numerous flavors and varieties such as low fat yogurt and fruits yogurt and drinkable yogurt it is no wonder why yogurt (yoghurt) is one of the most popular dairy products in the world!
Regards

• downvote

landomata599 days ago

Until you eat :)

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    myplanet Need to end relationship to an alcholic
    Jhony18 What shall I cook?
    selcinor What can I eat that will reduce calories in my body.
    Danyil Where I can buy PS Vita which cost a little?
    Dorota Piwo i jego właściwości
    July What is your favorite dessert?
    daybyday What would you eat when you don't want to eat anything?
    maksimos1970 Where is produced brandy "Manas"
    au52 What do you prefer to eat as snacks?
    AF Some ways to make child eat more?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.