Windows will not load program Reward $2
Created by eliott, 702 days ago, 864 views
When trying to load Wisecare 365 the Windows 10 system always pops-up a window that states that it is unable to either locate files or does not have the authority to load the program.
musishoon702 days ago
either Uninstall and reinstall the program or try right clicking it, and then clicking run as administrator, then enter your password
Aguru702 days ago
Reinstall the program and run as administrator. Windows can block some known programs every time you run it, so for your convenience, follow these steps
chakramed702 days ago
Hi @eliott ,
xilolee693 days ago
Hi eliott. :-)
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- chakramed won $2
- ha14 won $1
- ha14 won $3
- Aguru won $1
- ab1936 won $1
- andiupn won $1
- muthu won $1
- Noth1ng1sSom3th1ng won $1
- FixitJorge won $1
- MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Hi guys... does anyone have been paid by Euask??
- Never got my id or key
- I bought it and got nothing ,entered card number,and nothing?
- Wise Registry Cleaner Pro Official
- Euask.com says - "Please don't post frequently and continuously."
- Getting BSOD with CRITICAL PROCESS DIED error
- License key - WTH?
- Fixed invalid key question
- How do I stop this?
- Updating of the Wise Registry Cleaner