Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

What kind of songs do you like to listen? Reward $3
Created by au52, 887 days ago, 2148 views

I like rock music, how about you? What kind of songs do you like to listen? Classical, Jazz or Country music?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

GuillermoAL880 days ago

Personally I like listening all kind of music. To me is not exactly the genre what I love from music actually is the rythm, the topic, the voice of the singer, and especially the overflow of emotion that produce me listen to that song. If that piece of music motivates me or encourages me to do something better, if it makes me remember something from my past, if it lets me feel identified, if it makes me feel like if I could fly, if it let me dream with open eyes, if it is able to truly connect with my soul, then I listen it.

• downvote

Logicz1hunid887 days ago

Hi @au52
Hip-Hop, RnB, Jazz, Pop, Reggae, Dancehall and Alternative are my favorite genres in the order I listed them. I am from South America so some of these genres may be strange to you.

What about yours?

• downvote

nino2018886 days ago

Hi @au52
I like all kinds of music,and I mean ALL of them.. Even the opera.... But,my opinion the purest music type is orchestra music.. People like Hans Zimmer make that kind of music..

• downvote

troubleshooter886 days ago

Music is a magic art, it can create many nice feelings to your soul, on my part i listen to rock and heavy metal music at most, but all kinds of music are nice and the lyrics too, the subgenres i like to hear most of the time in rock music are, hard rock 70's - 80's, psychedelic rock 60's - 70's, progressive rock and aor, in heavy metal i like heavy, nwobhm, epic, power, doom and a little bit of thrash and death.

• downvote

azzromyo886 days ago

Hi @au52
i like to listen pop and sad songs

Regards

• downvote

CatzDog886 days ago

Alternative Rock

• downvote

6richard9886 days ago

I like all types of music... All music expands to all believes

• downvote

apbwalden881 days ago

All music is good depending upon the mood and occassion and place and sometimes company; however, aye have come to find out that INSTRUMENTALS are the best, for you can PUT IN YOUR OWN WORDS into the song to suit the occassion, mood and place you are when it is played.

• downvote

zrodfects881 days ago

This may be the weirdest answer here, but I can't get enough of retro video game music, I just love the melody of them, sometimes I jump on Youtube and checkout some remixes of them to modern it up a bit, some actually do a great job, so yeah, video game music :)

• downvote

rynbdr881 days ago

Anything with a good beat basically. Country and Opera being 2 genres that just suck no matter what

• downvote

BeverleeC880 days ago

@Logicz1hunid

Jazz, Jazz and more Jazz. Some country. I am addicted to Leonard Cohen. I love Big Band music. I like songs when I can understand what the singer is saying. That's why I like country music...you can understand the lyrics. I also love OPERA. My tastes are a mixed bag.

• downvote

nan880 days ago

love pink linda ronstadt 80's and current

• downvote

mohamad1122880 days ago

I love the quiet songs make me feel Comfort especially in the morning
I advise you to listen to Fairouz Arab :)

• downvote

maren879 days ago

All good music. No matter what is type of music. I like rock & roll, movie music, pop,

• downvote

Haydiyah876 days ago

Waw! i listen to a lot of different music from Reggae, Dancehall, R&B Hiphop, Jazz, Folk, ECT. Lol. Once it's good and it's making sense to me because i don't like music that's not saying anything.

• downvote

ayoub17876 days ago

I listen all types of music

• downvote

igor876 days ago

I like musical(Notre-Dame de Paris,Roméo et Juliette,The Phantom of the Opera,Cats).

• downvote

firesafe2875 days ago

Music should be something that makes you feel good so whatever it is does not matter as long as YOU enjoy it.

• downvote

zizou875 days ago

Rapture love songs and romance

• downvote

buddelbrock875 days ago

Garth Brooks,Gary Moore,Chris Rea,Lana del Ray

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ChessKing won $1
    lybwrsh won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $4
    PeteLFX won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $1
    PeteLFX won $4
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    alantwo Music and entertainment
    alantwo Music video junior mafias
    alantwo Music video junior mafia
    ohayou Did you see La La Land?
    Jhony18 Weekend problem
    zekman What kind of guitar i should start with?
    Jhony18 I want to listen to new music
    ohayou How to spend your new year holidays
    ChessKing Музыка на виниловых пластинках
    anhot Where do you watch German TV??
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.