Designs on walls of the house

• downvote

azzromyo616 days ago

Hi @shashirath
design in walls

Regards

• downvote

Bine485616 days ago

Ist schon ulkig : ich hätte die Frage einfach übersetzt : was tust Du zum relaxen ?
Aber der google-Übersetzer muß es natürlich wieder total komplizieren : Welche Art von Kunst erholen Sie sich?

Also ich esse heute z.B. Mc Donalds und gehe in den Zoo - wird bestimmt ein ganz relaxer Tag.
LG Bine

• downvote

Rbs616 days ago

It depends the kind of resources of arts are available to you at the given moment.. My preference is listening to music, its very relaxing, the kind of music always depends on the kind of mood I am in.

• downvote

marcel47616 days ago

for me it's writing

• downvote

pubbys616 days ago

I am a composer, and as such appreciate your question. I always have a tune going through my head, and so can relax whenever. I recommend that you listen to music without lyrics, as lyrics are by their nature mood altering. Abrasive sounds are used by composers to raise tension. An example is the song which includes the lyrics "the kind of music that soothes the soul". Fluid sounds can be very moving, such as the opening of David Maslanka's 8th Symphony. (Yes, symphonic works can be very relaxing and moving). Songs that tell a story can also be uplifting. For examples listen to the music of Alison Krauss. Also if you want to get a powerful jab, try the first movement of Paul Hindemith's Symphony in Bb (this is a tough listen, so approach it with a pillar of salt!). Finally, explore the music of your favorite writer or group. They are your favorites because their music and hopefully their message resonates with you on a deeper level.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Pravy Is there a light at the end of the road?
    selcinor What step to take when taking essay examination
    Aleks111 Где найти эзотерические знания?
    rh150916 Please help me find the names of these characters.
    Danyil Where I can buy Magic Stick of Harry Potter?
    selcinor What is the different between judgment and judgement, which one is universally correct.
    Wise_EPL A Religious & Fiction Christmas Poem
    5thPersonToTalk "Manga and Anime"
    BrohmMateo Is there a version of The Winter's Tale by Shakespeare in which the character Dorcas is also a narrator?
    omarktm è accertato ke sopra la panca la capra campa.....
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.