Which type of art make you relax? 5
Created by shashirath, 709 days ago, 872 views
Relaxing you mind by art
√ Best Answer
yemilinks708 days ago
Designs on walls of the house
azzromyo709 days ago
Bine485709 days ago
Ist schon ulkig : ich hätte die Frage einfach übersetzt : was tust Du zum relaxen ?
Rbs708 days ago
It depends the kind of resources of arts are available to you at the given moment.. My preference is listening to music, its very relaxing, the kind of music always depends on the kind of mood I am in.
marcel47708 days ago
for me it's writing
pubbys708 days ago
I am a composer, and as such appreciate your question. I always have a tune going through my head, and so can relax whenever. I recommend that you listen to music without lyrics, as lyrics are by their nature mood altering. Abrasive sounds are used by composers to raise tension. An example is the song which includes the lyrics "the kind of music that soothes the soul". Fluid sounds can be very moving, such as the opening of David Maslanka's 8th Symphony. (Yes, symphonic works can be very relaxing and moving). Songs that tell a story can also be uplifting. For examples listen to the music of Alison Krauss. Also if you want to get a powerful jab, try the first movement of Paul Hindemith's Symphony in Bb (this is a tough listen, so approach it with a pillar of salt!). Finally, explore the music of your favorite writer or group. They are your favorites because their music and hopefully their message resonates with you on a deeper level.
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- ha14 won $1
- ha14 won $3
- Aguru won $1
- ab1936 won $1
- andiupn won $1
- muthu won $1
- Noth1ng1sSom3th1ng won $1
- FixitJorge won $1
- MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
- thsigit won $1
- Latest Topics
- Is there a light at the end of the road?
- What step to take when taking essay examination
- Где найти эзотерические знания?
- Please help me find the names of these characters.
- Where I can buy Magic Stick of Harry Potter?
- What is the different between judgment and judgement, which one is universally correct.
- A Religious & Fiction Christmas Poem
- "Manga and Anime"
- Is there a version of The Winter's Tale by Shakespeare in which the character Dorcas is also a narrator?
- è accertato ke sopra la panca la capra campa.....