Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

How much time do you spend online per day? Reward $2
Created by claire, 832 days ago, 1838 views

How much time do you spend online per day?

Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

houssam_haddour824 days ago

honestly i spend a lot of time online ,and by a lot of time i mean at least 7hours ,but to tell the truth i don`t like the way things are because there are a lot of other importing things to do henceforth i realy REALY like to spend more time with friend ,family ,and other things.
so if you want my opinion it's better to try minimizing the time you spend online each day.
regards

• downvote

Bine485832 days ago

das ist ganz unterschiedlich - manchmal 24h (nicht unbedingt online, auch spielend oder TV o.ä.) und manchmal gar nicht, wenn man anderes zu tun hat wie Garten oder Termine. Ich versuche aber wenigstens jeden Tag einmal meine Mails zu checken. (nicht über Handy, denn das kann noch nicht online, sondern über Laptop). Eigentlich bin ich Webdesigner und somit immer mit dem Internet verbunden - aber in letzter Zeit wird der Job immer sinnloser - jeder kann heutzutage Webseiten erstellen oder pflegen und so werden meine Aufträge immer weniger.
Ich fing nach der Wende an und damals war dies noch eine Marktlücke und ich machte mein Hobby zum Beruf und heutzutage verdiene ich damit nichts mehr und mache meist nur noch private Sachen.

Wenn ihr mal Hilfe braucht - postet es hier und ich antworte.
LG Bine

• downvote

omarwa79832 days ago

for me 15H a day from 9 am to 11 pm .

• downvote

FixitJorge832 days ago

to be honest i spend too much of my time online and i think it has resulted in my myopia (Nearsightedness) lol. i spend around 9 - 10 hours a day behind the screen.

• downvote

azzromyo831 days ago

Hi @claire
i spent 6 hours a day cuz my job

Regards

• downvote

nihal29831 days ago

i spend hardly 2 hours on screen because i am student and like to be on books , but love internet surfing , i control my desires.
regards

• downvote

only_god830 days ago

Most in INTERNET online.for
earn bitcoin money.
Internet much using very bad.
life without Internet.

• downvote

LukaK828 days ago

Too much! ;)

• downvote

shashirath828 days ago

24 HRS OF VERY DAY FOR SOME NEWSENSE OF LIVING

• downvote

CoolCat828 days ago

Every day, because of my job.
But I like to read articles, news, books, find some interesting sites. So I can spend even more than 12 hours per day on it.

• downvote

nino2018827 days ago

hi
Vary from one day to another
2 hours to the maximum 5 hours per day

• downvote

ZzMrXzZ827 days ago

almost 20/24. I am an online marketer

• downvote

asrul3148827 days ago

usually 2 - 4 hours .

4-6 hour during weeked

• downvote

zrodfects826 days ago

I would have to say 24/7 pretty much, I work from home and with a million projects, from freelancing graphic designs to logos and kids puzzle magazines and promoting peoples business, this is world wide so you can imagine how busy I am each day, plus I work for Apple to help promote their apps so for every app sold I get a percentage, so another thing I deal with day in and day out 7 days a week, I am home everyday with my kids so it's a dream for me, plus we get to play games before they are release.

Plus as a hardcore gamer and collector of over 50 gaming consoles including handheld from retro to current, gaming is always happening at some point...

• downvote

Walphai826 days ago

69 hours a day

• downvote

tppackage1825 days ago

I spend about 6-8 hours per day online i do quite a bit of research.

• downvote

bgpsq824 days ago

AM10TO PM22 !

• downvote

nuklin823 days ago

The length of time one spends on the internet on a day depends on how much time they're not active doing other things and how much of their interest is captured by what they do on the internet. The truth is- don't waste a second after you get exhausted either fatigue or disaffection.

• downvote

serezha823 days ago

Something about 3 hours!!!

• downvote

finefin819 days ago

Almost all the day, because I work before the computer.

• downvote

Silver347815 days ago

I spend 6h

• downvote

usaonlinejobs695 days ago

Working online for hours is not important completing given task on certain period is the best way to earn money onlineearn money online

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ha14 won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    dastkhat won $5
    ChessKing won $1
    Adamsh won $1
    ha14 won $1
    tecask_support won $1
    Latest Topics
    alantwo Music and entertainment
    alantwo Music video junior mafias
    alantwo Music video junior mafia
    ohayou Did you see La La Land?
    Jhony18 Weekend problem
    zekman What kind of guitar i should start with?
    Jhony18 I want to listen to new music
    ohayou How to spend your new year holidays
    ChessKing Музыка на виниловых пластинках
    anhot Where do you watch German TV??
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.