Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Do you like traveling? How often do you travel? Reward $2
Created by walker16, 616 days ago, 1525 views

I like traveling, but it is more difficult for me to take much time on traveling due to the work. How about you? Do you also like traveling? How often do you travel?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

omarmeng615 days ago

if you ask me what is my first pleasure in my life, without doubt is traveling. I love find in every day a new world, a new place, even in movies or in documentary, i like "travel"but unfortunately I have a problem in that pleasure , I miss every place I saw before, and in most cases I can't go back there, because no time, no money.

• downvote

azzromyo615 days ago

Hi @walker16
yes me too i like traveling cuz i am dealer i travel twice a month to bring the goods

good luck dear

• downvote

minice615 days ago

Traveling can bring you more knowledge and thoughts, I like traveling when I have spare time.

• downvote

FixitJorge615 days ago

Yes i love traveling! iv'e been to China, Russia, England, Mexico, Egypt, and Rome. and all this happened behind the comfort of my computer screen on google Earth without me spending a dime.

• downvote

maren614 days ago

Only one advice about traveling is: Don't travel via agency, just sit in plane, train, bus etc and go!
Ofcourse, you can reserve room in some hotel via internet, but using agency is to expensive. Better travel
in your way, in your regie, how you want.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    pleaseAnswerMe How many days can it take for a amazon delivery to come from UK to any other country in Europe
    roseawebs Best tactical flashlight?
    ankush843 International Honeymoon Packages from India
    Aravi For whom all, this Oct made your life hell?
    selcinor What is the problem with Nigeria?
    thangfish2003 What travel site or agency you use when to come Vietnam?
    AF Which country would you like to travel most?
    minice Traveling abroad with my senior parents, what should I pay attention to?
    philip What is the most powerful passport in the world?
    bike Which website do you use to book hotels?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.