Cat eating grass 5
Created by Victor2015, 717 days ago, 976 views
My cat tends to eat grass when ever he gets a chance to sneak out,but he always vomits right after eating eat.Is this a bad thing?
√ Best Answer
FixitJorge716 days ago
Bine485704 days ago
Jede Katze muß Gras fressen um ihre abgeleckten Haare wieder rauswürgen zu können
Greybeard59701 days ago
My English is not so well, but it gives Catgrass (Katzengrass in German) to by in a Petshop. Is an Option for better feeling for the Cat, when Grass in the neighberhood not so good is, for Your Cat !
handymandmore632 days ago
Best advice if cats are eating grass on a regular basis this means that his digestive system cannot function normally this needs to be helped along... Take CHARCOAL yes the type you make fire with when you cook meat outside on a steel or metal grid... GRIND the CHARCOAL into powder!... MIX approximately a teaspoon full of the charcoal with cat food when feeding... This is very healthy and has many benefits for your cat, even dogs too... In South Africa both myself and others have been using this method also for signs of TICK FEVER and POISONING... This is the very BEST free MEDICINE for both CATS and DOGS it has helped save lives and fix INDIGESTION problems with domestic animals for as long as i can remember
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- Aguru won $1
- ab1936 won $1
- andiupn won $1
- muthu won $1
- Noth1ng1sSom3th1ng won $1
- FixitJorge won $1
- MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
- thsigit won $1
- ab1936 won $1
- ahmed58 won $1
- Latest Topics
- What's your pet??
- How to kill a great white shark with your bare hands?
- Coelhos vivem em cativeiros quantos anos?
- Mom & TheBabies Friendship!
- Is there any new information about the Mongolian Death Worm?
- What is the difference between a bug and an insect?
- Milyen ugyes kutyuska vagyok?
- Fürdetés mennyi idős kortól?
- Az én kiskutyám.
- If someone intentionally killed your dog what will yo do?