Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Getting lost!!!! Reward $2
Created by Khan477, 845 days ago, 1044 views

Dont know which phone to buy?
sony or samsung
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

nihal29845 days ago

samsung for better built quality , sony for better camera and batterry . both company have great phones to have , it is in your hand what you want . experia x3+ is great phone to have, and samsung galaxy s6 is the best oponent . so if both are so close to choose my opinion is to go for the best features with value for money. take a look at this link .
https://www.androidpit.com/samsung-galaxy-s6-vs-sony-xperia-z3-plus-comparison

regards

• downvote

Oscar001845 days ago

I think, for me select HP android Samsung Galaxy. Samsung Galaxy (tested: Galaxy Mini, Jade (mini 2), Young, V, Galaxy Core I and II, the Galaxy SIII, Galaxy S4, S5, S6, and so on) have an advantage over Sony Xperia (Xperia E, C, L, M2-M4, Z, etc.).
Samsung vs Sony.
1. Samsung have a handle / grip comfortable. While the Sony Xperia little less comfortable.
2. Screen owned Samsung Galaxy more comfortable in the eyes, and more cool.
3. With the same budget, the Samsung is more affordable to get specifications such as processor, ram, etc higher. As for the Xperia with similar specifications, need a bigger budget
4. In my experience (local), when there is damage, Customer Service from Samsung is better than Sony. It is local, somehow elsewhere.
5. The resale price, Samsung is more stable and has a high sales. While Sony is still low.
6. The power consumption and better battery life on the Samsung.
7. Sensor, very superior to almost every type of Samsung Galaxy.
Everything is just a personal opinion, there are some people also say Sony is superior.

• downvote

agapitoflores845 days ago

Hi khan!

I suggest you go for a Samsung phone, their phones are much cheaper, much sturdier, and comes with more support from the company. In my area getting customer support from Sony is a nightmare. I definitely recommend Samsung.

And before you buy check if the phone has HDMI and gyroscope it will be essential in the near future (due to the rise of 360 virtual reality videos and apps).

Cheers!

• downvote

Abdulrahman114845 days ago

iPhone ^_^

• downvote

ZzMrXzZ845 days ago

Sony is my last choice. They are all shit

• downvote

houcinedz14844 days ago

Sony is better if you believe in Peace of Mind after purchase, Because Sony Delivers what it promises so there are no queues at Sony Customer Care.

On the other hand
Samsung provide Mobile Phones with better looks and better specifications but The life of a Samsung phone is no more than 8-9 months
For comparison you can use the very famous tool

• downvote

chakramed844 days ago

Hi ,
in my point of view " Samsung " its better than others even Iphone sony not a good mobile manufacture as good as samsung LTD .

regards,

• downvote

AlexMedin844 days ago

Samsung 100000 %

• downvote

azzromyo844 days ago

SAMSUNG IS THE BEST ONE

• downvote

nihal29843 days ago

close your eyes and go for Samsung value for money

• downvote

CoolCat843 days ago

I'd prefer Sony.

• downvote

ha14842 days ago

@Khan477
if you are buying contract free then go with Samsung Galaxy S6 it is cheaper than sony Xperia Z5. If you are buying on a contract then go with Xperia Z5 it has waterproofing protection, outstanding camera .

• downvote

raja16sep842 days ago

off Course Samsung.

• downvote

deniswm842 days ago

I believe in the Samsung, always reliable and well made, I have the Samsung SII, pleasing icons and good colours, audio is good also.

• downvote

ali1936842 days ago

samsung is batter than sony....

• downvote

igor840 days ago

Samsung Galaxy S7-out of the competition!

• downvote

henrilubis840 days ago

samsung is the best

• downvote

dmkhlv836 days ago

I think, you question is not full. Which model? If you speak about new model's - i prefer Samsung, but it's quite expensiv... But, Samsung - i use galaxy S5 for more 2 years, and S6 - this devises was the most productive in comparison with competitors!!! Thr new one S7 by Samsung - the same. But its only my choise)

• downvote

wendra836 days ago

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. The Edge display screen is larger than the S7.

• downvote

houssam_haddour825 days ago

if your willing to buy a good phone then the lg g5 will meet all your expectation.

• downvote

nino2018825 days ago

Best phone 2016: the 10 best smartphones we've tested
1. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/20-best-mobile-phones-in-the-world-today-645440/10

• downvote

Hazem26738 days ago

If I were you I would choose Samsung brand for phones it's much supported than Sony, each problem on Samsung will get an update to solve it immediately for Sony its users are still waiting for a solution for the camera focusing issue on their latest phone Xperia X Sony is too slow to solve problems on their phones because of the funds lack in mobile section.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    dastkhat won $5
    ChessKing won $1
    Adamsh won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    FrankTitan Salut pas beaucoup de Français ici ! ?
    Jamez How to fix Android behaving strangley?
    ChessKing Возможно ли чтоб мой звуковой файл с телефона было слышно собеседнику во время разговора по этому телефону?
    ChessKing Голосовые читалки
    ChessKing Не показывает видео в Habit браузере.
    ChessKing Перенос приложения на карту памяти в андроиде
    Ujjwal619 Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow?
    ChessKing Импорт закладок в Habit браузер
    ChessKing Батарея телефона при морозе.
    ChessKing Онлайн трансляции на телефоне
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.