Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Where is the best place to upload things in the internet? Reward $515
Created by Joaquin2001, 759 days ago, 980 views

Like the title says, I want to ask you guys. If you guys ever upload something up to the memory bank of the internet, where would be the best place would you choose? Google Drive, MEGA, 4shared, Dropbox, Mediafire, etc.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Aguru759 days ago

I personally use Dropbox and Google Drive, you can compare and choose from the best file hostings:

Dropbox (35,000,000 - Estimated Unique Monthly Visitors)
Allows you to sync your files online and across your computers automatically. 2GB of online storage for free. Sync files of any size or type. Sync Windows, Mac, and Linux computers. Automatically syncs when new files or changes are detected. Sharing files is simple.

MediaFire (22,500,000 - Estimated Unique Monthly Visitors)
The easy way to host and share any files including documents, presentations, videos, and images.It provides securely file sharing with our friends and relatives. It is a multi-purpose site that provide file sharing, music download, ebooks download links etc.

4shared.com (21,000,000 - Estimated Unique Monthly Visitors)
Popular website to share files with your friends and relative. It provide simple to use interface. You can share audio, video, images, archive files etc. It allow you 100 GB of free space. It is a free website. You just need to upload file and share link with your friends. You can also search many files from this site and share across your friends.

Google Drive (18,500,000 - Estimated Unique Monthly Visitors)
Is one of the popular file sharing WebApp provided by the Google. It is most popular App which provide the guarantee of file transmission. It provide 15 GB space for free. It provide 100 GB space for 1.99 $ per month. It provide easy to use interface and Attractive look. You just need to make an account into Google drive.

SkyDrive (16,000,000 - Estimated Unique Monthly Visitors)
Windows Live SkyDrive is a free online file storage system from Microsoft. With this service, users can store and share documents, photos and links. For Windows Live SkyDrive security, the hosted storage is password protected. Provides 25 GB of free storage, with a limit of 100 MB for individual files. The service also integrates with Windows Live Hotmail so users can upload Microsoft Office documents from Hotmail to Windows Live SkyDrive.

Zippyshare.com (6,250,000 - Estimated Unique Monthly Visitors)
Is another popular website that allow to share file without any need of account creation that is we do not to sign up for file sharing. This websites is totally free and allow you to upload file of 200 MB each. If you don’t want to spend money then this site is really for you. It provide easy to use interface with attractive look. After uploading file it provide you a link to share this file.

ADrive
FREE 50GB Online Storage. Cloud Storage, Upload & Store Files, Access Files Anywhere, Share Files, Edit Documents Online. File Transfer Protocol (FTP), ADrive Desktop.

• downvote

Logicz1hunid759 days ago

Hi @Joaquin2001
Google Drive and Dropbox are definitely the best out of the set you list works perfectly for me.

• downvote

jason393759 days ago

Google is the best thing that ever happened to Internet.
Google Drive is your best option mate.
Regards

• downvote

nihal29759 days ago

for me its google drive i use it on my phone and my pc , easy to use. 15 gb free storage is great . thumbs up for GOOGLE
regards

• downvote

Hoshikawa_Momoko759 days ago

@Logicz1hunid @jason393 @Aguru @nihal29
Alright! Thank you guys especially to Aguru that provided maybe all the upload sites in the internet. It seems that everyone includes Google Drive in each of their comments, which means Google Drive is the best upload site. The best answer would likely to be Aguru's answer but seems to me everyone put Google Drive in their comments.

• downvote

Joaquin2001759 days ago

@Hoshikawa_Momoko Maybe Aguru's answer would be the right one. Google Drive would be the best place to upload things.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    hadynphil Online dating websites
    tiffibur DVI cables, buy in Canada
    babsy Best 6ft VGA cables?
    0908192 Taskeng.exe taskeng.exe taskeng.exe
    tiffibur Do you like betting websites, guys?
    PiperHalliwelll ?ANIME??ANIME??ANIME??ANIME?
    Marcopolo1271 Hiding a file on a usb with wise file hider
    lucindalara What are latest update in Quickbooks Software?
    Xenta How to get more followers in instagram?
    Rehho What are some ways to use marijuana?
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    lybwrsh won $3
    ha14 won $1
    cmickler won $1
    CoolCat won $1
    AAA1992 won $1
    Latest Topics
    tiffibur Do you like betting websites, guys?
    DivyaJ1 What is IIT JAM Exam?
    babsy Are there some plug-and-play mining units worth investing it?
    ChessKing How to distinguish a phishing site from a real one?
    Rehho What are some ways to use marijuana?
    Xenta How to get more followers in instagram?
    lucindalara What are latest update in Quickbooks Software?
    Marcopolo1271 Hiding a file on a usb with wise file hider
    hadynphil Online dating websites
    0908192 Taskeng.exe taskeng.exe taskeng.exe
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.